• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

So, about Goku mastering Ultra Instinct. Whis says that him leaking that steam is no good. So, he should probably learn to stop leaking that energy, as to not run out of energy.

…That would sound eerily like Mastered SSB on the manga. Would they reuse the concept here? They did bring back old SSG and mentioned that anime now uses manga for bit more for some stuff in anime.

Also remember when Manga was preferred of the shows? Time flies.

Guess whaaaaaaaaaaaat
Episode 111 images, spoilers!
https://twitter.com/DB_super2015/status/919188359364222978
So, about Goku mastering Ultra Instinct. Whis says that him leaking that steam is no good. So, he should probably learn to stop leaking that energy, as to not run out of energy.

...That would sound eerily like Mastered SSB on the manga. Would they reuse the concept here? They did bring back old SSG and mentioned that anime now uses manga for bit more for some stuff in anime.

No, Whis said that his body was giving off heat, I don't think that's the same thing as leaking Ki, I think he was literally overheating his body.

Slaythe

Very exciting images all around !

If they go for multi layered episodes, there's a chance we do get 17 next episode right ? 115 at the latest I guess...

J4g3r

Looks like I called it!

Hit jobbing forces the U6 Namekians to finally reveal themselves.

EDIT:

Actually those preview images make it look like they're against Piccolo and Gohan.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Nice stuff! I assume
the Namekians jump in at the end of the episode when the other fighters are going after U6.

Actually those preview images make it look like they're against Piccolo and Gohan.

Could be unrelated images but yeah that what it looks like.

DevilFox

Finally the Namekians show up. About time.

The manga is much more Goku focused I thought?
Glad you're enjoying Super content though, welcome aboard!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Goku is always the winner in the end but at least in the manga Vegeta gets both
SSG (red)
and the
Mastered blue with aura control
and, against Zamasu, he's the one to realize that
he can quicly switch between Red and Blue to preserve stamina and maximize power
, while in the anime it's Goku against Dyspo. Basically, he keeps up a lot better but I've only read some random chapters so far.

Guess whaaaaaaaaaaaat
Episode 111 images, spoilers!
https://twitter.com/DB_super2015/status/919188359364222978

No, Whis said that his body was giving off heat, I don't think that's the same thing as leaking Ki, I think he was literally overheating his body.

Oh, that was the proper wording. It seems bit familiar to me, as to make Goku master form, whether it is leaking Ki or stopping overheating.

Those 111 pics, makes me think…
Wasn't 114 is about of birth of super warrior? I wonder if the U4 bug fusion theory is correct. I don’t think Namekians would be featured in 2 episodes.

Tsunamo

That Piccolo/Gohan and Universe 6 Nameks would make a nice dual monitor wallpaper setup
It's nice to wake up and know it's DBS Saturday.
Break weekends are when I question my existence and what i'm doing my life, then Super comes back on and I don't have to worry.

MilkBeard

Those last two episodes were awesome. I'm glad, because the tournament felt full of padding, with no real 'stakes' even though we know the universes will be 'destroyed.'

That end with Frieza was also a perfect little cherry on top.

Real Hero

I'm guessing
piccolo gets eliminated by the other two namekians, gohan ends up beating them both, universe 6 out next
. It seemed very predictable the order the universes would go but they are actually doing a decent swerve and having universe 2, 3 and 4 last longer than expected

HeroR

...That would sound eerily like Mastered SSB on the manga. Would they reuse the concept here? They did bring back old SSG and mentioned that anime now uses manga for bit more for some stuff in anime.

There are fans who still prefer the manga over the anime for various reasons. It just on this forum in particular the manga isn't as well liked.

Well, that U6 alliance didn't last long.

The U6 alliance was only the Saiyans and Hit. Most of U6 got rung out by U7.

It's only Goku and Vegeta who seem to be doing it. Gohan and Piccolo aren't going to mess around with that nonsense.

Well, it isn't like they're doing anything else.

dead2.gif

Morlas

something's definitely happening to take Jiren out of the fight for at least a while tonight, fighters wouldn't just go around ignoring such a big threat for a few episodes if he was still uncontested

Skeeter49

something's definitely happening to take Jiren out of the fight for at least a while tonight, fighters wouldn't just go around ignoring such a big threat for a few episodes if he was still uncontested
He gets jealous that him and Goku will never have the same relationship Frieza and Goku have.

Top Bottom