• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

TreIII

Yaaaaaaas, finally the
U6 Namekians
show up. Now, hopefully they get to show off a bit, too.

Still hoping for that "red eyes" power up.

TreIII

Twist:
hey are more powerful than Piccolo

I was honestly expecting that.

Ditto.

All you have to say is that no "planetwide near extinction event" occurred in the Namek of U6. The result is that U6 Namek is able to have a Warrior class that's able to train continuously and get better, instead of being stuck planting Ajissa plants and struggling to survive.

lXmhlbz.gif

stolen from kanzenshuu
LMAO

"THATS MY CABBAGE!!!"

All your dreams are coming true!

E: that toshio tweet though 🤔

Anth0ny

Just listened to the newest Kanzenshuu podcast where Mike and Meri quickly reviewed the 1 hour special.

Legit cracked up at them completely shitting on Hit and Jiren's characters. I think Mike said something like "I cared 1% more about Hit than Jiren".

I think we'll absolutely get some post-tournament episodes fleshing out Jiren a bit, like they did with Hit.

HeroR

Just listened to the newest Kanzenshuu podcast where Mike and Meri quickly reviewed the 1 hour special.

Legit cracked up at them completely shitting on Hit and Jiren's characters. I think Mike said something like "I cared 1% more about Hit than Jiren".

I think we'll absolutely get some post-tournament episodes fleshing out Jiren a bit, like they did with Hit.

I can understand Jiren, but I am not seeing the problem with Hit. But maybe they're just not fans of that character type.

I don't think it is that but this needs to happen anyway.

the wording of the spoilers says "birth". Dunno if that's a literal translation or not,
but if it is, then I don't think we're going to see any new fighters. SOme sort of fusion between existing fighters makes the most sense. I don't know if it will necessarily be u3 though. Read it online and thought it made sense,

munchie64

Aww they don't like Hit?
dragon-ball-super-episode-38-vegeta-hit-gif.gif

I get Jiren though, even if I like him. Pretty unique in regards to Dragon Ball characters.

Well, even Roshi has surpassed him by now. The real question is who isn't stronger than him by now. Tenshinhan maybe. And Yamcha (but at least he's the strongest baseball player in U6&7).

piccolo got his arms blown off by the sniper guy, tenshinhan eliminated that guy

tenshinhan > piccolo confirmed

The think with Kaioken is that everytime Goku gets a new form/technique/whatever, he's actually getting another one on top of that automatically because Kaioken is literally just a multiplier that stacks on shit. So Goku just got two power ups.

mas8705

So chances are that we aren't going to see much in terms of any U2,U3, or U4 eliminations tonight, right?

From what I could tell from what was shared, this is more focused on our three main universes (and part of me wants to see at least one more of the other three universes get wiped out).

caliph95

The think with Kaioken is that everytime Goku gets a new form/technique/whatever, he's actually getting another one on top of that automatically because Kaioken is literally just a multiplier that stacks on shit. So Goku just got two power ups.
The problem with Kaioken is that only works with blue because of its perfect ki control

We don't know if this forms has it

Skii

I think when Whis referenced the energy, it was more to do with him using the spirit bomb's energy to fight. When Goku goes UI again, it will be with his own energy so it shouldnt burn out.

M.D

thoughts on the
explosive warrior being a meging of the u3 robots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCRIKV_PRvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxImiM1dT4s (the second guy to talk in the video makes some solid arguments in this video imo)

After watching these 2 videos (Youtube Dragon Ball fandom and all that but still), and connecting the dots with 115 being 'Ultimate Saiyan Showdown' and more than likely that episode Toshio hinted at, I'm 99.9% sure it's Kale

If not her, the next most likely thing is the U3 robots

thoughts on the
explosive warrior being a meging of the u3 robots?

I don't know about "explosive warrior" referring to the robots combining, but I think they will combine. It's telling that the three robots that look like component parts (and Fake Dr. Tenma) approached Jiren after everyone thought Goku died. Time to combine and get serious. I think the explosive warrior is either one of the U4 bugs or a fusion of the U4 bugs. Remember the accidental site posting that said one of the bugs can shed their explosive skin?

Or maybe one of the Namekians spits out an egg right before exploding.

Morlas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCRIKV_PRvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxImiM1dT4s (the second guy to talk in the video makes some solid arguments in this video imo)

After watching these 2 videos (Youtube Dragon Ball fandom and all that but still), and connecting the dots with 115 being 'Ultimate Saiyan Showdown' and more than likely that episode Toshio hinted at, I'm 99.9% sure it's Kale

If not her, the next most likely thing is the U3 robots

if it's gonna be a saiyan i'd say Caulifla is more likely, Kale still needs to master her legendary form so she can last more than 30 seconds without going down

Goku wasn't leaking much energy, I think, in his ultra instinct form. Roshi made a comment about his energy seeming really calm. What was on display from Goku, however long it lasted, seemed like pretty impressive energy use. i don't think there was any wild fluctuations in his power occurring. I think it was stable. What was going on with that heat was something else entirely, maybe something to do with just how badly the spirit bomb hurt Goku, or perhaps something else entirely.

M.D

if it's gonna be a saiyan i'd say Caulifla is more likely, Kale still needs to master her legendary form so she can last more than 30 seconds without going down

They make good points about how the 'birth of a new warrior' is actually Kale becoming her own person and an actual warrior, because even tho she got the controlled form in 101 she's not really a warrior

I think there's a chance of it being Caulifla but there's too many signs pointing to Kale right now IMO. I wouldn't mind if it is Caulifla cause she's awesome and I want both her and Kale to have a prominent role in the series going forward

I'd also recommend listening to the entire video cause they make solid points about why it doesn't make sense for it being an entirely new warrior (from outside the tournament, unless it is someone interfering, I guess)

Byvar

Couldn't the
new super warrior be a fusion of Kale and Caulifla? It kinda feels to me like those two characters are made to fuse eventually. I guess they don't know about the technique yet though.

Slaythe

U3 and U4 were unusually calm during some of the jiren fight, so I guess they're gonna be dangerous at some point ?

U4 probably has the mortal stronger than a GoD.

And U3 some super powerful robot.

Top Bottom