• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

I'm still haunted by the fact that Goku considered permanently fusing with Gohan. Thank God Gohan suddenly became incompetent when Goku showed up during his Buu fight and couldn't catch an earring.

Cell was gokus fault tho...for letting gero live
Oh right, the retcon of "why didn't you mass murder that entire army when you were 12, including that scientist that was never mentioned."

Imagine if we actually saw Gero back in DB, would've been cool instead of Toriyama making him up one drunken night when he had no idea what the fuck to do after Frieza.

LotusHD

Banned
Shin's best moment?

C5mYYi_WQAEKli3.jpg

The z fighters could have located Gero ahead of time with dragon balls if they really wanted to but cell wouldn't have Frieza cells if beerus didn't let Frieza roam free

Not to mention Bulma knew where his lab was, she even suggested taking him out ahead of time and EVERYONE ignored her. That was like the first time she contributed something in Z, and THAT was the result.

Not to mention Bulma knew where his lab was, she even suggested taking him out ahead of time and EVERYONE ignored her. That was like the first time she contributed something in Z, and THAT was the result.
You would dare deny Gok and Geets a good fight? Think of the challenge, Trunks said they start the apocalypse, what could be better

As it pertains to Ribrianne, say what you will about her, but she comes off quite capable, and like she'll be a pretty tough out. There is something about her I feel people are still overlooking. That personality of hers is one that suggests she's kind of a joke or comic relief, but I won't be surprised if when the time comes, and her universe is on the cusp of complete annihilation, she might showcase power which will force people to respect her.

Syntsui

As it pertains to Ribrianne, say what you will about her, but she comes off quite capable, and like she'll be a pretty tough out. There is something about her I feel people are still overlooking. That personality of hers is one that suggests she's kind of a joke or comic relief, but I won't be surprised if when the time comes, and her universe is on the cusp of complete annihilation, she might showcase power which will force people to respect her.
Nah, she's comic relief fodder. Goku and Vegeta couldn't even bother to take her seriously.

Except for the Androids and Cell. Although they wouldn't have been as powerful if Beerus and Shin had done their jobs.

Well the Androids are just a consequence of Goku coming to Earth which was due to Beerus' order to destroy Planet Vegeta.

Moreover Cell technically wouldn't have happened if Beerus and Shin actually enforced the gods' time travel ban (maybe they can't continuously watch over everything happening everywhere in the multiverse, but they should have noticed the creation of a Time Ring and investigated).

I think they showed the new fighter, looks like a fusion between the Sailor Girls. Vegeta really about that tough love.

And Hit my fucking goodness, dude should have put some effort in during the last 1000 years to fight stronger enemies because his bullshit power has him rival anyone. He might as well go for Zeno.

caliph95

Not really capable or she is but they say she us but doesn't feel like it 17 and Vegetables don't really take her seriously and Goku was dodging her attacks in Base and lasting and only transformed into blue to push her

She's funny at times but she's not really impressive

I-hate-u

Speaking of Beerus, anyone else touched by the fact that the dude legitimately cares bout Goku and his quest to become stronger?

Beerus cemented his place in my all time top 5 DB characters last week.

I think they showed the new fighter, looks like a fusion between the Sailor Girls. Vegeta really about that tough love.

And Hit my fucking goodness, dude should have put some effort in during the last 1000 years to fight stronger enemies because his bullshit power has him rival anyone. He might as well go for Zeno.

I think that's the lady from universe 4.

Moreover Cell technically wouldn't have happened if Beerus actually enforced the gods' time travel ban (sure, Beerus can't continuously watch over everything happening everywhere in the multiverse, but he may should have noticed the creation of a Time Ring and investigated).

Wouldn't Shin have to notice first for that? They should have been in his possession after all. //ah, I see you edited that :p

Speaking of Beerus, anyone else touched by the fact that the dude legitimately cares bout Goku and his quest to become stronger?

Beerus cemented his place in my all time top 5 lDB characters last week.

Yeah, I loved that moment.

Kevinroc

Well the Androids are just a consequence of Goku coming to Earth which was due to Beerus' order to destroy Planet Vegeta.

Moreover Cell technically wouldn't have happened if Beerus and Shin actually enforced the gods' time travel ban (maybe they can't continuously watch over everything happening everywhere in the multiverse, but they should have noticed the creation of a Time Ring and investigated).

That's a little more indirect than some of the blatant things they did like allow Freeza to do whatever he wanted or just... everything Shin did to handle Majin Buu.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Justice has been served.

And there's the weakness. Dude has to charge up.

This isn't entirely surprising. It explains what he was doing prior to the Tournament. It also creates a way for Goku to beat him: he won't be able to charge all the way to full before their rematch.

That's a little more indirect than some of the blatant things they did like allow Freeza to do whatever he wanted or just... everything Shin did to handle Majin Buu.

We can actually put that one on Jaco. Why was he not enforcing the law?

LotusHD

Banned

First Gohan, Cabba, and now Ribrianne, y'all just got high hopes for everyone huh ;D

Beerus cemented his place in my all time top 5 DB characters last week.

Fantastic moment.

This isn't entirely surprising. It explains what he was doing prior to the Tournament. It also creates a way for Goku to beat him: he won't be able to charge all the way to full before their rematch.

Herms says Jiren starts meditating since Goku is exhausted and with Hit out there's no one left to challenge him.

I think that's the lady from universe 4.

Ah probably, can't keep track of these fighters but was good to see Captain Cobra today. But it would actually be a nice red herring if the two sailor scouts did fuse and were the powerful new enemy. The way the main sailor scout is being treated as this moment sucks, having them fuse and power up immensely would be a great fuck you moment if they start splitting the wigs of the remaining fighters.

Fuck Cabba and his sisters.

Skeeter49

it also explains why he didn't go all in at the start.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Herms says Jiren starts meditating since Goku is exhausted and with Hit out there's no one left to challenge him.

Well, I guess we'll find out for sure in a little bit. If he doesn't need to charge up then Goku is screwed unless he gets worn down.

it also explains why he didn't go all in at the start.

Yup, yup. It would basically give Jiren the sort of power-up we all thought Goku would be getting.

As much as I want to laugh at this (and I did, HARD), I carry that torch for Gohan, several of you hold it for Trunks and Goten, so I kind of get it.

Top Bottom