• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Chase17

The greatest achievement of teamwork this arc may have been when they stood in a circle and individually fired off their signature moves.

As much as I want to laugh at this (and I did, HARD), I carry that torch for Gohan, several of you hold it for Trunks and Goten, so I kind of get it.

Hey, don't get the wrong idea now. I'm 100% a Gohan fan, and I've been saying that Gohan is definitely going to get his big moment now for quite some time. I'm a true believer in the notion that something big is planned for Gohan. It's only a matter of when they want to reveal it fully.

cabba_jobber9caxx.png

Cabba taking up that jobber legacy.

Pretty cool episode. Hit's my boy and I'm sad he's out, but I think it's going to turn the show in a better turn getting one of the major players out.

Also, Frieza just keeps shooting up as one of my fav characters this arc. He has this weird depth that I don't quite get but I'm excited to see. I look forward to him turning Gold and kickin some ass.

Also the animation was a little lazy but not terrible. Definitely OK considering the ballin 110.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That was dumb. Why would he hold him there and tell everyone else to help him by fucking off? It would probably help him more if they just pushed Jiren off the edge

mas8705

So apparently I misplaced my little standings chart, so going to have to write up a new one really fast. Thankfully, it didn't take long for me to write to find the standings from 108 and just add in today's unfortunate elimination. Thanks to Vish on reddit for the 108 breakdown to get me caught up.

Stands are as follows:

1) Vegeta- 6 eliminations, 3 Assists
2) Goku (who has remained unchanged since U9 was erased)- 3eliminations, 3 assists
3) Frieza- 4 eliminations
4) Roshi- 3 eliminations, 2 assists
5) 18- 3 eliminations, 1 assist, and Kale- 2 eliminations, 3 assists
7) Caulifla- 2 eliminations, 3 assists
8) Cabba, 17, Gohan, Hit, and now Jiren- 2 eliminations
13) Krillin- 1 elimination, 2 assists
14) Tien- 1 elimination, 1 assist
15) Piccolo, Brianne, Frost, Jimeze, Hermila & Basil- 1 elimination among all of them.

Universe standings- Fighters remaining: 30
1) U7- 7
2) U3- 6
3) U2 & U6- 5
5) U4- 4
6) U11- 3

As for next time:
I guess U3 will be trying to take out U11 (so we will hopefully see them lose a few people) while Vegeta I guess lost his attention on U2 and will focus on U4 with Cabba.

It is nice to know that Hit at least got his time to shine, even though he was sadly outmatched. Part of me now wonders if this could be the unfortunate turnaround on U6. For a while, I thought either U2, U3, and U4 would get eliminated before we focus on U6, U7 and U11, but with Hit gone... you could say that the morale just got shot.
I wouldn't be shocked if Gohan and Piccolo take out the Sayians and then from there you have someone else take out the remaining U6 Sayians to wipe them out of existence. Definitely will be fun to see what happens next.

Also were there really people who thought Frieza was going to murder Goku?
It seemed rather obvious that Frieza was going to help out his enemy considering that it would be stupid to murder the guy who (for all sense of argument at the moment)
is the only guy who could actually stop Jiren. Fun times to be had as we move into the half way point.

I bet Jirens wish with the Super Dragon Balls is that he doesnt need to charge anymore the same i wish i dont need to charge my Dual Shock 4 anymore.

Ugh ... was THIS close to finding the episode without seeing a spoiler on the sidebar. My fault tho, my hand was only covering 70% of the screen instead of 80.

Top Bottom