• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Linkark07

Banned
Jiren is too damn OP. When will the nerf bat hit him?

The guy reminds me a little of Fate Gilgamesh. If he actually went serious and did his job, U11 would have won the tournament already.

This episode actually got me to feel for Ribrianne for a second, but they want to keep going with her, they gotta change her up a bit. I forgot about Rozie tho, I like Rozie.

Nice that they showed other fights (however brief).

I'm glad this isn't just a one-off scene. Also nice to see them protecting Goku as I expected.
IlYcNZz.gif

That Piccolo smile!

I would think all the fighters should team up and gang tackle Jiren, but outside a couple guys there isn't anyone left who could even wake him up from meditating.

I'm glad this isn't just a one-off scene. Also nice to see them protecting Goku as I expected.
IlYcNZz.gif

This show can have such bad posing sometimes.

It's the real Achilles Heel, and I think alot of concerns about bad animation would be alleviated if they had these characters move in a more interesting and dynamic way.

LotusHD

Banned
Hope Gohan's taking notes on how to be a more effective leader

soo why did they waste so much time on ribrianne

Oh c'mon, it wasn't even that long.

This episode actually got me to feel for Ribrianne for a second, but they want to keep going with her, they gotta change her up a bit.

Agreed.

- I like Hit. I would've much rather he stayed than the U6 sayains, but they're probably destined to stay late which is lame.

You can't beat a Saiyan's screentime.

Jiren is too damn OP. When will the nerf bat hit him?

The guy reminds me a little of Fate Gilgamesh. If he actually went serious and did his job, U11 would have won the tournament already.

Nah, before you submit to such a loser mentality I think you got to discover ways to defeat him.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Jiren doesn't think anyone else remaining now is worthy. It feels like the U6, 7 and 11 show. If they keep showing Ribrianne in each episode I'm not going to bother until Goku gets UI back.

i really liked it when champa thanked hit instead of getting mad at him

also i don't think cabbage is out next week by freeza...the nep likes to play tricks on us.

i think vegeta is going to save cabbage (by grabbing his hand like we saw), from freeza, and then say something to him, and let go of his hand so he falls off the stage

that's his resolve

E; also kinda dumb how Jiren isn't even bothering now, but i also kinda get it

Holy shit what an episode.

I expected it to be a bit less one sided. Unreal.

Honestly I think Hit did well. Clearly UI Goku is supposed to be stronger, but the blow Hit landed that almost pushed Jiren off was at least as good as Gokus knee to energy blast. I was surprised he even managed to get anything like that on Jiren.

HeroR

He's also horrible at his job. The entire saga would have played out differently if he were competent.

You mean if some idiots Saiyans listened to him. Future Trunks showed us how exactly the Buu Saga would have played if they didn't play around, so it's more Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta's fault things got so bad.

I'm still haunted by the fact that Goku considered permanently fusing with Gohan. Thank God Gohan suddenly became incompetent when Goku showed up during his Buu fight and couldn't catch an earring.

Oh right, the retcon of "why didn't you mass murder that entire army when you were 12, including that scientist that was never mentioned."

Suddenly?

Top Bottom