• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Hydrus

Nooooo! Hit is my favorite. Why he gotta go out like this? Thought he'd make it to the end. Two new charters as the stars of the episode going at it. DB has come such a long way.

Even lower.

giphy.gif

This should be canon.

caliph95

*Few weeks ago*
Gaf:Vegetables is going to get his ass kicked by magical girls
*now*
Ribranne gets her ass kicked but Vegetables base form and Rosie has to help her bail

I hope this resolve will mean Ribranne will actually do something of note besides taking time and liked the moment

Let's see if it actually means something

I am making fun of Goten a lot, but I really did appreciate that episode where him and Goku snuck away from Chi Chi to hang out at Bulma's and the two of them went shopping first. That was a nice family moment.

Crocodile

I thought this was a great episode. Quality character moments abound. Hit lost but as others said, its unfair to call that "jobbing". Hit put up a good fight! Now we just wait till his eventual DBFZ announcement.

Next episode looks hype!

As an aside, I agree with others that it might have been nice to see others try to knock out Jiren while Hit had him frozen but as has been said, it was unlikely to make a difference.

Jiren is growing on me. I've never felt Goku was this outmatched by an opponent before. He's so outmatched that Jiren is meditating in plain sight of him and he cant do shit.

Goku after Frieza decided to use 50% of his power but before Goku got SSJ was probably the last time Goku was so outmatched by an opponent.

I guess the show might need a Yamcha-like figure, and Cabba might fill that role now that Yamcha is not a fighter anymore, and Gohan is no longer concerned with giving presentations on the history of protractors or whatever the hell he was studying.

CazTGG

Toppo: That guy seems to be doing surprisingly well against Jiren

5 seconds later

Jiren figures out how the Time-Skip phantom works and proceeds to trash Hit.

Someone needs to make that into one of those paint jokes that gets posted here occasionally.

kewlmyc

Why does everyone hate Cabba again? People complain that he hasn't done anything, so he's finally getting a chance to do something, but now people are complaining about that.

Cabba gets battle damage next week.
DMJWAmiV4AA-ORj.jpg

Hope more characters start getting some damage now, even if, for example, they just copy Vegeta's damage from the Future Trunks arc.

Hit connected with one attack the whole fight, had his trump card flop and got the "cool guys don't look at explosions" treatment. He jobbed.

Odoul

This felt more like a battle-royal than any episode since Universe 9 got eliminated.

Teamwork all over.
Multiple factions going at each other.

Ribrianne dropping the aloof shit and the gravity of the situation dawning on her.
Rozie slapping the taste out her mouth.

Good shit.

HeroR

I thought this was a great episode. Quality character moments abound. Hit lost but as others said, its unfair to call that "jobbing". Hit put up a good fight! Now we just wait till his eventual DBFZ announcement.

Next episode looks hype!

As an aside, I agree with others that it might have been nice to see others try to knock out Jiren while Hit had him frozen but as has been said, it was unlikely to make a difference.

Goku after Frieza decided to use 50% of his power but before Goku got SSJ was probably the last time Goku was so outmatched by an opponent.

Beerus?

LotusHD

Banned
Why does everyone hate Cabba again? People complain that he hasn't done anything, so he's finally getting a chance to do something, but now people are complaining about that.

No one hates him (other than people that don't like his design I guess), and we haven't even see said thing he is going to do, so he ain't out of the woods yet anyhow

He's just like Vegeta in that he's fun to mock, it's pretty fitting considering their relationship.

Not really. Goku saved himself from a ring out when Hit couldn't and Goku had the giant Spirit Bomb.

Why would they nock people slower?

He barely saved himself by a thread and was finished either way.

Jiren just humored him for a little longer and let him charge up the spirit bomb which put him back in the fight when he got recharged.

No one hates him (other than people that don't like his design I guess), and we haven't even see said thing he is going to do, so he ain't out of the woods yet anyhow

He's just like Vegeta in that he's fun to mock, it's pretty fitting considering their relationship.

He just needs to eliminate Vegeta and then everyone will have Cabba avatars.

CazTGG

Well, this episode solidified it: I am sick and tired of having the characters repeat the same variations of "gosh, isn't Jiren just the strongest?"

We. Get. It. Stop padding the episode out with this and give Jiren a personality.

LotusHD

Banned
Well, this episode solidified it: I am sick and tired of having the characters repeat the same variations of "gosh, isn't Jiren just the strongest?"

We. Get. It. Stop padding the episode out with this and give Jiren a personality.

That is his personality.

cordy

Banned
Idk what to say about Jiren but fuck, this guy just has to be the final boss in Dragonball FighterZ: Super Edition. He's fucking insane.
Apologies if I missed any discussion about this, but latest manga chapter gave us those hints for that Migatte no Gokui state or whatever? It's not necessarily the exact same thing, but similar.

Makes some sense..

Yep.

Mory Dunz

Cabba is alright. Still kinda meh on the girls tho.

The issue is there is so much potential with the idea of "new sayains" (that aren't children)" that they haven't lived up quite yet.

Guess I'll stick to my OC, nothing personnal Toei

Top Bottom