• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Frieza's gonna put Cabba through the jobber rite of passage next episode

eIUmJ8.gif

Ashodin

Looking closely at the NEP, looks like Cabba gets smacked around then Vegeta saves him... smacks him around some and tell him to get good and then Cabba fights Monna again. Note his clothes aren't damaged when Vegeta saves him, but they are when he's fighting Monna in SSJ. He's also damaged when Freeza grabs him.

Pls Cabba be knocked out next episode. We can only hope.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
i think i figure it out what kind irritates me with toriyama writing i feel like he who blows his load to quick like just he introduced a bunch of universes and hes already gotten the strongest from them and thrown us a guy thats god level and goku has to jump to that gap and making most other universe useless to an extent like i feel we could get way more mileage out it which is why i liked hit when he was shown he wasn't some crazy super being he was just an assassin with a strong technique.

i get the whole goku wants to become the strongest in the world but i feel like toriyama just keeps on 1 uping himself way to hard way to fast and hes pushing himself into a corner and i feel like this tournament is repeating battle of gods scenario with the whole the guy no one can touch and goku needs to figure out how to get a new form

This immediately made me think of Sailor Moon when Sailor Moon was getting really down when Tuxedo Mask was taken and Mars slapped her.

tumblr_inline_nh04vbjPZT1qgl6qf.gif

tumblr_n73315eyl01rifd3ao1_500.gif

So its a shoujo thing.

Ah yes, the classic anime "my friend is doubting themselves so I must assault them to get them to snap out of it."

YuGiOh was great at this.

giphy.webp

i think i figure it out what kind irritates me with toriyama writing i feel like he who blows his load to quick like just he introduced a bunch of universes and hes already gotten the strongest from them and thrown us a guy thats god level and goku has to jump to that gap and making most other universe useless to an extent like i feel we could get way more mileage out it which is why i liked hit when he was shown he wasn't some crazy super being he was just an assassin with a strong technique.

i get the whole goku wants to become the strongest in the world but i feel like toriyama just keeps on 1 uping himself way to hard way to fast and hes pushing himself into a corner and i feel like this tournament is repeating battle of gods scenario with the whole the guy no one can touch and goku needs to figure out how to get a new form

Agreed. This tournament should have been after we got to explore more of U6 at the very least. Still so many unanswered questions about that universe.

The English dub was really great on the Cabba episode. It actually made me care about his character for a split second.

Now I'm just ready for Dat English Hit acting.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Damon from Unvierse 4 seems interesting, is everyone in the first column the strongest?
It seems to be set up that way, but the person who made it knows as much as anyone else, so for the lesser known universes it's likely a guess. He does look cool, though, I agree.

longdi

Banned
Did Jiren forgot his Universe have 3 left standing? He is going to mediate now and let 2 jobbers to eliminate the rest? lololo no fucks given

I like today episode, been awhile since we see teamwork and battle royal. The ToP has again fettered out after the good start where Gogeta eliminated the wolves universe. I was expecting more tag-team battles, like the Zamasu arc have shown us.

Did Jiren forgot his Universe have 3 left standing? He is going to mediate now and let 2 jobbers to eliminate the rest? lololo no fucks given

I like today episode, been awhile since we see teamwork and battle royal. The ToP has again fettered out after the good start where Gogeta eliminated the wolves universe. I was expecting more tag-team battles, like the Zamasu arc have shown us.
I mean toppo and dyspo are among the strongest left.

Goku not quickly catching up to Beerus might be the only time AT has ever shown real restraint.

AT has a probably of shrinking his universe and blowing away it's potential. Frieza was bad,
he didn't need to be emperor of the whole damn universe, why do that, why blow the load of your whole damn universe like that?

Seeing Champa act proud of Hit's effort was refreshing. He understands that his team doesn't stand a chance against Jiren and respected Hit for trying his best against him.

I low-key think Jiren knows Goku is still a threat which is actually why he's meditating.

longdi

Banned
I mean toppo and dyspo are among the strongest left.

dyspo will get rekt by blue vegeta. Toppo is just as good as blue, which means Vegeta, 17 and Freeza can deal with him

I mean Jiren can probably end it all now and get his DB wishes but i guess he needs to entertain Zeno. unless Goku and Hit has worn him down and he needed a recharge. Belmont = remote control Jiren confirmed?

lol Toriyama dont give a logic fucks

Red Devil

dyspo will get rekt by blue vegeta. Toppo is just as good as blue, which means Vegeta, 17 and Freeza can deal with him

Unless something happens to Frieza next episode I think he could take down Toppo and Dyspo by Vegeta like you said.

I still think U4 will likely be the next one to go.

Loved this episode. Jiren and HIt's fight was pretty damn awesome. It looked to me as if JIren

Was awesome seeing Champa show Hit the respect he did. Hit made the right decision keeping those other fighters away from Jiren. There's no telling what might have happened to them all if they went anywhere near him. Look at what he did to Hit's attack with only his glare? What would he have done to those other universe 6 fighters? Jiren is a true beast.

Freeza continues to impress the hell out of me as a character. I also ove Freeza informing Goku of the name of the power he awakened, and that it was a big discussion among the gods.

This episode more or less confirms it: Jiren does not have Ultra Instinct. No way that attack from hit connects like that otherwise.

Cabba still appears to me like he's hiding something. He really gives off the impression of someone who is far more capable than he's letting on.

It's pretty awesome to see Gohan and Piccolo protecting Goku as they are, and facing off against the universe 6 Namekians. This was a damn good episode. Can't wait to see what comes next.

longdi

Banned
Unless something happens to Frieza next episode I think he could take down Toppo and Dyspo by Vegeta like you said.

I still think U4 will likely be the next one to go.

I think Vegeta is more likely to get blind-sided, Freeza is going stay till the end.

Kinda sad how Ultimate Gohan is reduced to fighting Namekians. Too much time with ultimate jobber Picolol. Even Cabba and his saiyan friends will get more airtime. :(

The episode had some great action.

I was very annoyed that none of the U6 Saiyans or Hit had the obvious idea to have the Saiyans PUSH JIREN OFF WHILE HE WAS IMMOBILIZED. But yeah, yeah, I know. It's DB.

Top Bottom