• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I wonder if they actually teamed up against Jiren if they could take him. Goku Vegeta Hit and Frieza.
Jiren's power level was exposed a bit by Goku.

SS1 and 2 - Attacks have no effect on him
SSG - Blocking with a finger
SSB + KK - Taking out with no effort at all
UI - Equal match

I honestly believe Jiren would beat up all four of them unless Goku goes UI again. And he also has Toppo and Rabbit as backup.

HeroR

UI - Equal match

I honestly believe Jiren would beat up all four of them unless Goku goes UI again.

Super Saiyan 2 moves Jiren’s neck and Jiren bother to dodge Blue and Kaioken.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I wonder if they actually teamed up against Jiren if they could take him. Goku Vegeta Hit and Frieza.

My biggest beef the dbz series is how gentlemanly the fights are. Would love to see some real uneven match ups with multiple opponents vs one. This tournament should have been prime for this but there still isn't any real teamwork taking place.

caliph95

UI - Equal match

I honestly believe Jiren would beat up all four of them unless Goku goes UI again.
To be fair Hit was able to immobilize him for a minute and almost push him off the stage with his ultimate techniques

Jaeger

My biggest beef the dbz series is how gentlemanly the fights are. Would love to see some real uneven match ups with multiple opponents vs one. This tournament should have been prime for this but there still isn't any real teamwork taking place.

That's my issue. No one is fighting like their life is on the line. Their whole existence is on the line. But then again, no power level has ever been bigger than DB character's egos.

cm osi

UI - Equal match

I honestly believe Jiren would beat up all four of them unless Goku goes UI again. And he also has Toppo and Rabbit as backup.

wasn't jiren- goku UI equal match until Jiren powered up with the red aura?

anyway yes, anything below UI get blocked regardless of the number

Anth0ny

That's my issue. No one is fighting like their life is on the line. Their whole existence is on the line. But then again, no power level has ever been bigger than DB character's egos.

yup. the 3 u6 saiyans watching on the sidelines as hit fights with the dude who just no sold a new goku transformation... come on bros.

no one seems to give a fuck about their UNIVERSE being on the line.

LotusHD

Banned
for people who said that teamwork never works in dragon ball, isn't team work how vegeta was defeated?

Doesn't count, Vegeta's a jobber ;D

yup. the 3 u6 saiyans watching on the sidelines as hit fights with the dude who just no sold a new goku transformation... come on bros.

I mean, they went off to go fight other fighters though. Beforehand, Cauli and Kale were still recovering.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
wasn't jiren- goku UI equal match until Jiren powered up with the red aura?

anyway yes, anything below UI get blocked regardless of the number
Goku lost UI before the red aura I think.

What could they possibly do though? Remember it's also about survival. Going to fight Jiren is like going back to the bench.

Boss X

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

Jaeger

The second Jiren displayed his massive power. A power than was clearly above any normal being, every fighter on that stage should have jumped him. Because no matter how many small fry you get out, alone no one is taking out Jiren. At least now with Goku being the closet chance being taken out.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
so instead just watch and do nothing as hit struggles against the clear #1 fighter in the tournament?
U6 would have been erased if they went to help Hit. Cabba, Caulifla and Kale have no shot at all. Wouldn't surviving somehow and letting Goku take care of Jiren a better strategy?

Sadist

Oh they care about their universes.

Some warriors actually use a strategy: see the Namekians. Call it a bit cowardly, but they managed to survive by being invisible. Going all out doesn’t help either. Kick out one fighter at full power, get dropped yourself.

Jaeger

Oh they care about their universes.

Some warriors actually use a strategy: see the Namekians. Call it a bit cowardly, but they managed to survive by being invisible. Going all out doesn’t help either. Kick out one fighter at full power, get dropped yourself.

You are implying that using sheer numbers and attempting to overwhelm your enemy is not a strategy for some reason.

Sadist

You are implying that using sheer numbers and attempting to overwhelm your enemy is not a strategy for some reason.
Oh thats a strategy allright. But is it wise in a tournament with so many unknown factors and the fate of your universe on the line? Not really.

Real Hero

Cabba seems like the default leader of uni 6 after hit so he's going next for sure. I don't see a scenario where Kale and Caulifla are not the two final members for universe 6

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Most of U7 and even U6 before and even after hit was eliminated all grouping up to take jiren on would honestly be a pretty good plan, SSB goku at least made jiren know that he can't just take a hit in that form and can be taken off guard because of KK, add vegeta to that and you might get the near end of the zamasu arc, add frieza and now were cooking, add hit and jiren is gonna have some trouble concentrating.

Add 17 and jiren is looking to be in actual trouble, add gohan and somebody's sweating, get caulifa and kale in there and we got a real match.

Most of U7 and even U6 before and even after hit was eliminated all grouping up to take jiren on would honestly be a pretty good plan, SSB goku at least made hit an know that he can't just take a hit in that form and can be taken off guard because of that, add vegeta to that and you might get the near end of the zamasu arc, add frieza and now were cooking, add hit and jiren is gonna have some trouble concentrating.

Add 17 and jiren is looking to be in actual trouble, add gohan and somebody's sweating, get caulifa and kale in there and we got a real match.
Maybe Jiren is like Aizen and none of that would even scratch him :p

Top Bottom