• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

so instead just watch and do nothing as hit struggles against the clear #1 fighter in the tournament?

Number one fighter doesn't really matter unless that fighter is aggressive. In fact, U11 is the only universe not taking the tournament seriously. They have the fewest fighters. U11 has to hope the other universes cut each other down to two each.

nPyP0xr.jpg

And Zeno didn't defeat Zamasu since the latter is possessing him
Where did this theory even come from ???

I mean is there a point of making lol Vegeta is job against Jiren joke now even tho GOKU and Hit just did? Once again why are we shitting on Vegeta when he's doing the least bad? :p

Vegeta will have his moment. I hope he takes out Toppo. Or freeza does.

He's not dumb, he saw Jiren fight Goku. Only way I can see Vegeta attempting to fight Jiren is like how he did in the kid but fight. Except he would only least for one hit lol

HeroR

Most of U7 and even U6 before and even after hit was eliminated all grouping up to take jiren on would honestly be a pretty good plan, SSB goku at least made jiren know that he can't just take a hit in that form and can be taken off guard because of KK, add vegeta to that and you might get the near end of the zamasu arc, add frieza and now were cooking, add hit and jiren is gonna have some trouble concentrating.

Add 17 and jiren is looking to be in actual trouble, add gohan and somebody's sweating, get caulifa and kale in there and we got a real match.

Numbers rarely work that way in Dragon Ball when the power different is way too big. Look at Nappa, Recoome, and Frieza.

And Zeno didn't defeat Zamasu since the latter is possessing him

Maybe in your fanfic.

Vegeta wasn’t taken out by a tag team, more like taken out by support characters. Tag teams only work in DB when 2 characters are perfectly in sync. Like 17/18 or Black/Zamas.

brinstar

I felt like Cabba, Caulifla and Kale should've all went to their best forms and tried blasting Jiren off when he was frozen, only for him to break out with his eyes and knock everyone away. It would've made more sense then them just standing there and it would've made Jiren's escape look even more impressive.

LotusHD

Banned
I felt like Cabba, Caulifla and Kale should've all went to their best forms and tried blasting Jiren off when he was frozen, only for him to break out with his eyes and knock everyone away. It would've made more sense then them just standing there and it would've made Jiren's escape look even more impressive.

That's just wasting everyone's time, including ours, as well as their energy.

Rutger

Banned
Disappointing that they played Hit vs Jiren in the most expected way. Not even really needed right after Goku lost to show off what Jiren can do.

And now I'm prepared to see Goku show up hiding behind a rock to commentate on every fight that happens until he is healed up, haha.

Morlas

so what are you gonna do jiren, just sit there thinking about your lunch tomorrow until Toppo and Dyspo get eliminated?

Anth0ny

Well again, Hit told them to go focus on other fighters right when they're about to try and help.

Hit told cabba and the others to go 'do their job' before then they were going to step in but held back.

i know

hit is a dum dum

as evidenced by his swift elimination at the hands of jiren

the saiyans would have been easily swatted like flies individually 3 seconds later... if it wasn't for plot armor jiren meditation. hit nor the saiyans could have predicted jiren would have gone into that state during the hit fight.

Morlas

i know

hit is a dum dum

as evidenced by his swift elimination at the hands of jiren

the saiyans would have been easily swatted like flies individually 3 seconds later... if it wasn't for plot armor jiren meditation. hit nor the saiyans could have predicted jiren would have gone into that state during the hit fight.

honestly Jiren could swat all of them like flies right now if he wanted

People call him an asshole for this but forget that Hit is a literal assassin who probably kills a ton of people who don't deserve to be killed (edit: for money, i might add). Pretty despicable when you put aside whatever connection we have with Hit. Jiren slaying him is pretty reasonable.

I get it though. I felt the sting.

LotusHD

Banned
People call him an asshole for this but forget that Hit is a literal assassin who probably kills a ton of people who don't deserve to be killed. Pretty despicable when you put aside whatever connection we have with Hit. Jiren slaying him is pretty reasonable.

I get it though. I felt the sting.

Yea, but we like Hit tho

Also who got time to judge when considering who's on the U7 roster

Sophist

Lack of blood in Super is sad, you don't know anymore if someone has been wounded by a hit or not. Would have been greet if Jiren actually spat some blood and got a wound with consequences later in the story.

Top Bottom