• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

LotusHD

Banned
What Cabba did to earn "bitch eating crackers" reaction is something I'm wondering about :p

Well for Skeeter,
image.php

I dunno for Undead though

NeonZ

Those attacks are different.

Zamasu's sword attack was the same as his aura.

This isn't meant to be literally Zamasu's sword attack though, just another ki blade type attack. The fox GoD had a red ki blade, but purple aura. That attack is getting blocked by base Gohan, so I don't see why you're expecting something special from it or its user.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
There is a manga for Super, it is behind the anime, it has similarities for the most part in terms of plot points; it hasn't crazily diverted from what the anime is doing. That said, that could very well change for this current arc, but that is yet to be seen until the next chapter comes out.

Both the anime and manga branch off from Toriyama's outline.

The central plotline is there, but how the plotline comes into play, and how it's resolved are entirely different between manga and anime.

Some like the manga, others don't. It's very mixed.

It follows the same general direction/story for arcs but due to how vague at times Toriyamas outline can be and how it's monthly the story for each arc playsout very differently.

If you're thirsty for more Super and feel like reading it it's definitely worth it (and I think all the chapters are free to read on Viz.com?)

Yes, there is a manga. Akira Toriyama does an outline for an arc and lets the anime and manga fill in the gaps. So while there are some very basic similarities, they interpret certain events VERY differently. Because you don't want spoilers, I won't be providing any examples.

Oh ok. Thank You. I didn't know that Manga could be behind the anime, this is a new concept for me. Now I don't care about spoilers since I will never read it*. Was just curious.

*(Naruto has lead me to never read a manga and watch a anime at the same time, it sets a false expectation)

hohoXD123

So what form are we going to see next? Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan?

wasn't jiren- goku UI equal match until Jiren powered up with the red aura?

anyway yes, anything below UI get blocked regardless of the number

Na, it was pretty much equal until Goku lost UI before the final punch.

Vegeta is gonna unlock Ui and him and goku will fuse and become SSBUI Gogeta and beat jiren time limit up they think they’re safe than someone from Uni 3 turns out to be the strongest

On a serious note what a disappointment that uni is

Dynasty

Episode was ok, I'm really looking forward to the U6 Namekians in action the most. Fingers crossed for fusion.
I'm really hoping Goku takes a backseat for a few episodes now.

Morlas

I think in this case the only angel that really doesn't care about their universe was the u9 angel, since they were idiots and assholes anyway

Top Bottom