• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Ashodin

latest

latest

FALCONNNNNNN PUNCH

Also here's fan art of the three together

qFXny0L-1152x584.png

Daingurse

I don't know why you expected much when he does nothing and had no hype

I didn't expect to see him play himself so badly. I thought he was insane to even attack!

He has form changes according to his profile. Although considering how he couldn't even approach Jiren in base form, most likely he can't be that strong even powered up.

I wasn't aware of that. Interesting. I thought he totally exposed himself, but it sounds like he could be a good bit stronger, or at least offer some more utility.

A better example is that someone you know is a lying scumbag shows you picture of someone you trust stealing a cookie, when the person in question never showed an interested in cookies and have never taking one before.

In this case, would you assumed that the person showing you the picture is dishonest or the person in the picture who has never shown that behavior before.

Most people would just call that not knowing how to get caught, but I digress.

But neither of us are budging on this. I like her trusting him, I just thought that amount of blind faith contrary to what was literally in front of her was a bit of a stretch. I mean, even though we know better, that photo wasn't fake. That's all I'm saying.

So predictions for next eliminated universe?

7 is safe (Duh)
11 is also safe
4 has two invisible bugs so they're good for now
6 has Kale, so she needs to run her course first

So its between 2 and 3. Take your pick Robots or Love

HeroR

Most people would just call that not knowing how to get caught, but I digress.

But neither of us are budging on this. I like her trusting him, I just thought that amount of blind faith contrary to what was literally in front of her was a bit of a stretch. I mean, even though we know better, that photo wasn't fake. That's all I'm saying.

That's fair, but I just don't see the point of Videl questioning Gohan because Gohan is very much like Goku in the sex department and Videl asking Gohan about what happened is like asking Goku why he was kissing another women.

Kusagari

7 is safe (Duh)
11 is also safe

Ribrianne will outlast U4 and 6. Look in your heart of love, you know it to be true.

caliph95

7 is safe (Duh)
11 is also safe

3 or 4

Ribranne is going to last otherwise she would be a waste of screen presence unless she does something big

That's fair, but I just don't see the point of Videl questioning Gohan because Gohan is very much like Goku in the sex department and Videl asking Gohan about what happened is like asking Goku why he was kissing another women.

Are you implying that Chi Chi wouldn't have asked Goku why he was kissing another woman. Chi Chi watched Bulma hand Goku a cell phone once and asked them what that was about. Their intentions were innocent (as far as marital concerns go), but it still looked super sketchy, hence her asking.

ANY other character would have asked in that moment. 18 trusts Krillin, she still would've asked.

It's weird to see a picture of your husband kissing another woman and simply go, "well, I'm sure there was a reason, not gonna ask".

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills having to argue this.

HeroR

Are you implying that Chi Chi wouldn't have asked Goku why he was kissing another woman. Chi Chi watched Bulma hand Goku a cell phone once and asked them what that was about. Their intentions were innocent (as far as marital concerns go), but it still looked super sketchy, hence her asking.

ANY other character would have asked in that moment. 18 trusts Krillin, she still would've asked.

It's weird to see a picture of your husband kissing another woman and simply go, "well, I'm sure there was a reason, not gonna ask".

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills having to argue this.

No, I don't see it. According to Goku, he never even kissed Chi-Chi, so him kissing a random woman is hilarious. Chi-Chi asked what he was doing because Goku never used a cellphone before, not because he was talking to Bulma. That and Goku wasn't acting normal. And for the record, Chi-Chi didn't see Bulma give Goku a cellphone.

How do you know 18 would have asked?

These are not normal people. Goku has the sex drive of a five years old, Gohan is almost as bad outside of his wife who I am 90% sure they co-play during sex, and Krillin couldn't get a woman to pay attention to him before 18. So I wouldn't expect a 'normal' response.

Top Bottom