• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Prediction: The Super Dragon Balls get used to wish all erased universes back to life. This brings back universes 13-18. The angels from those universes also reappear and some sort of drama ensues.

Waldini

So regarding that 115 spoiler:

I'm hyped if Kale and Caulifla do the fusion. It's sad that there's already people dissapointed by that. Why the hate for this ladies???? Geez.

Anyways what I expect is that "Kefura" will be too strong that Goku will try to turn into Ultra Instinct again without luck and will end up doing the fusion with Vegeta to compensate.

Heh ... god ... I hope that's the case though.

Gogeta has been my favorite character since he appeared in the movie. The no bullshit mentality was great and shot to shit by Dragonball GT. However, a fusion between Vegeta and Goku vs Kefura will result in Kefura getting absolutely destroyed. With Goku having unlocked Ultra Instinct I'm not sure how long Kafura will last. I really-really hope that Gogeta happens though. With Goku and Vegeta realising that they can't beat Jiren, Goku being unable to recover quickly enough so they have to fuse. When the Fusion happens, they gain the upper hand but due to his enormous power, they defuse pretty fast. Jiren, not as powerful as he was due to the beating .. knocks out Vegeta. Causing Goku to rage and unlock Ultra Instint again. The fusion between Goku and Vegeta could also result in Vegeta leaning about Ultra Instinct...

O I wish ... *sigh*

If there is a new forum for this thread I can't find it, it's not hidden away like the discord is it? :/

can u guys stfu with all that discord shit

The OP used to have an invite link, a lot of us want to be invited now after what happened last weekend, it's not a stupid request.

Just saw the translated 114 spoilers myself from Herm.

https://twitter.com/herms98?lang=en

So
Champa is the one responsible for teaching them? From the way it reads its like he's teaching them during the fight rather than anything that happened before. Damn, missed an opportunity to show what happens if they screw up as they have to be perfect here.

So what's the over/under on that they have too much power and fusion fails quickly?

Prediction: The Super Dragon Balls get used to wish all erased universes back to life. This brings back universes 13-18. The angels from those universes also reappear and some sort of drama ensues.

It'd be hilarious if that's the case and there's actually more universes out that that Zeno snuffed out ages ago that are now brought back.

LNBL

gafmafuubagwuoh7or0z.gif

Peace out.

AdanVC

Gogeta has been my favorite character since he appeared in the movie. The no bullshit mentality was great and shot to shit by Dragonball GT. However, a fusion between Vegeta and Goku vs Kefura will result in Kefura getting absolutely destroyed. With Goku having unlocked Ultra Instinct I'm not sure how long Kafura will last. I really-really hope that Gogeta happens though. With Goku and Vegeta realising that they can't beat Jiren, Goku being unable to recover quickly enough so they have to fuse. When the Fusion happens, they gain the upper hand but due to his enormous power, they defuse pretty fast. Jiren, not as powerful as he was due to the beating .. knocks out Vegeta. Causing Goku to rage and unlock Ultra Instint again. The fusion between Goku and Vegeta could also result in Vegeta leaning about Ultra Instinct...

O I wish ... *sigh*

That would be so hype. I expect some amazing stuff like that so hope they don't dissapoint. I still cannot get over 109,110 episodes lol. 111 and 112 were good tho, but not as good as Goku vs Jiren.

ajim

O I wish ... *sigh*
Haha just read this on the train into work. That made me feel so hype.

The amount of ways to try and tackle Jiren and then still not being good enough sends tingles up my spine. Jiren is best.

NeonZ

I'd guess that
facing Kale/Caulifla's fusion will be what will allow Goku to tap into Ultra Instinct again.

Shouta

Agreed but I did like that he pretty much earned that SS2 transformation. It just wasn't enough, even if he had been fresh to take on Freeza.

Yeah, he definitely earned it. I also really liked the classic Saiyan stuff in there, Vegeta's old pose, etc as a part of it. I just wish it was drawn a little better...

Hydrus

Do you not want me to be here? I'm here for you guys.

Of course I want you here!! I just though you were a goner. My head is spinning these last few days. Hate to see whats happened to gaf, but it feels weird having the communities split up. I don't know where to go!

Of course I want you here!! I just though you were a goner. My head is spinning these last few days. Hate to see whats happened to gaf, but it feels weird having the communities split up. I don't know where to go!

To give a bit of a story I've actually experienced something like this before.

5-6 years ago another forum that I had been on for about a decade was having problems. It's owner had lost interest in actually running the forum and it was found that he was the only admin for the site.

At the time the site was experiencing problems due to just how large it become and the servers were being strained and the forum was crashing. Like here panic had broken out and mods were doing what they could to get into contact with the owner who we had found was overseas.

Sure enough the forum (and that forum was a very large one) completely crashed and its communities scattered into the winds. Some fans did band together and created another forum and based it off the original.

About a week later the original returned with new owners on a new server and several days after that the full transition to the new server with all the old info was created. However at that point the new forum had been established and while based on the older one had its own set of rules.

Needless to say there was a lot of back and forth as in this case most of the community preferred the familiar but there was enough posters that both forums survived with a lot of crossover posters and threads.

I think this will be the case with both Neogaf and Reset Era. In time RE and GAF will reach an equilibrium but right now RE is very new and in a honeymoon phase. A lot of posters are not going to come back to GAF for obvious reasons but I do believe those who got caught up in the moment will be open to posting on both forums in time. Not to mention that RE will inevitably go through its own growing pains as it establishes itself and its own identity. Some may like and and some may not. We'll see.

It's just going to take time. Right now emotions are high and everything's still fresh.

I know I'd like to see some crossover for us DB fans in time with those who still have accounts here. If anything as a joke I consider us Universe 7 while RE is Universe 6 as it seems to fit.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

I've been helping people with the Discord. That said I've received a lot of support from people here. There are good people here.

Waldini

I'm hoping that the Tournament of Power ends with a bang though ... kinda how I described in the post above.

- Goku getting some of his strenght back due to his fight with "Kafla"
- Vegeta realising he needs to work with Goku to defeat Jiren
- Goku unable to tap into Ulta Instinct due to lack of Ki
- Goku and Vegeta decide to fuse, the normal way.
- Jiren wakes up, sensing an enormous energy coming from Gogeta.
- Gogeta has the upper hand by far, but is unable to ring-out Jiren in time.
- Gogeta unfuses and results in Jiren gaining the upper hand again.
- Jiren is not as strong as he used to be ... having been hammered by Gogeta.
- Jiren targets Vegeta (the 2nd fiddle) and rams him out of the ring.
- "Kafla" tries to intervine and gets knocked out too, resulting in Universe 6 almost losing.
- Goku, becoming enraged with what happend .. taps into Ultra Instincts TRUE form (please, white hair!) and fights Jiren.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm hoping that the Tournament of Power ends with a bang though ... kinda how I described in the post above.

- "Kafla" tries to intervine and gets knocked out too, resulting in Universe 6 almost losing.
- Goku, becoming enraged with what happend .. taps into Ultra Instincts TRUE form (please, white hair!) and fights Jiren.

Yeah, I don't think any of this will actually happen except maybe the first point.

Vancha

There were more universes then the 12? I completely forgot! In deed an easy way to make more plot dramas

There are a lot of ways this can go after the ToP, lots of loose ends which can be followed.
Vegeta going to planet Salad (this one would mean that the tournament either didn't finish, or that the wish was the revival of all universes), reviving the previously erased universes, interacting with the 4 universes who didn't have to fight in the tournament.

There seems so be content for another couple hundred episodes, if they want to keep it going. But, one arc at a time, we still have to wait and see what the ToP reserves us.

Hype Man

Neo Member

I am pretty sure Jiren would steamroll
Gogeta if he doesn't have access to Ultra Instincti

idk if the spoiler bars were necessary though lol

Hype Man

Neo Member
There are a lot of ways this can go after the ToP, lots of loose ends which can be followed.
Vegeta going to planet Salad (this one would mean that the tournament either didn't finish, or that the wish was the revival of all universes), reviving the previously erased universes, interacting with the 4 universes who didn't have to fight in the tournament.

There seems so be content for another couple hundred episodes, if they want to keep it going. But, one arc at a time, we still have to wait and see what the ToP reserves us.

Honestly, this seems like the most likely scenario (reviving all the universes, even the previously erased ones), but then what would be the point of Frieza and his schemes lol? Is he just get gonna revived and become a Z-fighter if he doesn't get his wish? Otherwise he gets his wish, and the other universes that they have been building up (U6 especially) just stay erased, which would be a huge waste

Hydrus

I've been helping people with the Discord. That said I've received a lot of support from people here. There are good people here.

Well that's good to hear. Not trying to kiss any butt here, but you're definitely very important to the DB communities. Need people like you around. I may end up making an account at the other place aswell, but I'm not gonna leave this place entirely either. You're right, too many good people here still.

There were more universes then the 12? I completely forgot! In deed an easy way to make more plot dramas

There was an offhand mention that Zeno blew away 6 universes during a temper tantrum.

Mind you we don't even know if more existed before that.

Honestly, this seems like the most likely scenario (reviving all the universes, even the previously erased ones), but then what would be the point of Frieza and his schemes lol? Is he just get gonna revived and become a Z-fighter if he doesn't get his wish? Otherwise he gets his wish, and the other universes that they have been building up (U6 especially) just stay erased, which would be a huge waste

Freeza potentially gets wished back but with an even bigger universe/universes to transverse and build a new empire. I can't see him ever truly becoming friends with the rest of the Z Fighters, and any attempt to do so would be to kill them later.

cm osi

O I wish ... *sigh*

goku hasn't unlocked the ultra instict yet, he got it because he absorbed the genkidama. it's unlikely he can go UI in fusion mode, since he will be super sayan blue and he will be fused with vegeta.

also vegeta didn't give goku his energy so i don't see him learning the fusion dance and fusing with goku

Rising_Hei

goku hasn't unlocked the ultra instict yet, he got it because he absorbed the genkidama. it's unlikely he can go UI in fusion mode, since he will be super sayan blue and he will be fused with vegeta.

also vegeta didn't give goku his energy so i don't see him learning the fusion dance and fusing with goku

He did unlock ultra instinct (but he has to get a better grasp of it), he doesn't need the genkidama to recreate it; the genkidama only powered him up (he was low on batteries)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Well that's good to hear. Not trying to kiss any butt here, but you're definitely very important to the DB communities. Need people like you around. I may end up making an account at the other place aswell, but I'm not gonna leave this place entirely either. You're right, too many good people here still.

C6G7s7J.png

Espada

I bet the driving force behind that event in episode 115 is probably because the two Namekians get eliminated at some point between now and then. What they're doing seems like a desperation move, because while powerful it would be really easy to just get ringed out and get erased.

I think both the fight AND U6 potentially getting deleted may make Goku get UI again.

vertopci

I bet the driving force behind that event in episode 115 is probably because the two Namekians get eliminated at some point between now and then. What they're doing seems like a desperation move, because while powerful it would be really easy to just get ringed out and get erased.

I think both the fight AND U6 potentially getting deleted may make Goku get UI again.

It's more likely that Vegeta would get some kinda powerup from U6 getting erased. I feel vegeta cares more for U6 than Goku does.

cm osi

He did unlock ultra instinct (but he has to get a better grasp of it), he doesn't need the genkidama to recreate it; the genkidama only powered him up (he was low on batteries)

absorbing the genkidama triggered the UI, it didn't only power up goku. i said goku hasn't unlocked the UI because to me it seems he still doesn't fully grasp how to activate it. it was a unexpected reaction from absorbing the energy

It's more likely that Vegeta would get some kinda powerup from U6 getting erased. I feel vegeta cares more for U6 than Goku does.

I agree with the last part. Learning that the Saiyans are not only alive but thriving elsewhere gives him something else to look forward that's been denied to him since his childhood. If he can ensure the Saiyans will survive he'll do what it takes to win. His own pride won't accept anything less.

And with Goku seemingly on the same page from their brief conversation it's probably some weight off his shoulders.

celsowmbr

Banned
My bet is Champa will teach a new way to do
fusion
(without dancing maybe?)

and of course Goku and Vegeta will do the same against Jiren

Angelcurio

Do you not want me to be here? I'm here for you guys.

Long time member, even though i barely post anymore due lack of time, but as others have said, some of us still have mixed feelings about this whole issue, and i personally prefer a wait and see approach to it. That said, i mostly keep refreshing this thread all day long since the interesting dynamic of it, and as Hydrus said, you are really important to the DB Community (and FF as well), and always kept this thread alive, so we definitely need people like you. I'll probably end up seeing of how things unfold on the other site, and maybe even create an account there, but for now i'll stay here.

Espada

Well, BOTH of them would get really upset with 6 being erased. We got episode devoted to this for Vegeta, and now it looks like Goku's "students" are getting their own. If Frieza follows through with his promise of getting rid of U6's saiyans, I could see him exploiting them being vulnerable after their fight with Goku. It would only continue the trend of Frieza rubbing his team members the wrong way.

Top Bottom