• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
dk6dcKT.jpg

zeioIIDX

Losing my fucking mind right now. And of course the lights are flickering due to Hurricane Nate (I'm in Biloxi, MS) so power will probably go out before I get to watch the episodes :)

Shouta

The action in the back half wasn't as great. There were some great flashes in the middle and start though.

As for the flow of the entire special, it was really great. It was dramatic, engaging and leaves you wanting to know more.

The name of the phenomenon that Goku went through was really simple if I heard it right. I think it was, 身勝手の極意. Loosely translated, it's the selfish mastery. It seems pretty straightforward but I'm interested in the exact details.

VariantX

Some progress on 109, lowered the quality and I finally got the player to actually load... but the button prompts never loaded so I cant actually hit play... All I see is an off model frame of helles

Edit: its playing finally at 1080p too.

Going to get me a beer and a burrito for this.

So is anyone else thinking the form isn't going to return the same? I dunno why but I get the feeling it will be slightly altered when he gets there in his own instead.

Dereck

So is anyone else thinking the form isn't going to return the same? I dunno why but I get the feeling it will be slightly altered when he gets there in his own instead.
It'll be like Gohan turning SSJ2, every time he transforms into it, it will become less cool and less powerful.

Zabka

I can load the site but any attempt at logging in is giving me SSL handshake errors through Cloudflare. What a pain in the ass.

Reszo

O..m...g episode 109 was amazing.
110 was good too but man 109 had me at the edge of my couch sweating. My neighbors probably heard the whole show as loud as i had it lol.

HardRojo

Y'all seriously going to ignore the fact that
Vegeta was protecting Goku?

Seriously.
That was totally a Vegeta thing to do, he's not injured nor unable to move, so of course he'd help in his own way, which was not standing still and looking out for Goku.
109 was superb. Holy shit you guys are in for a treat.

Top notch animation wooooooo

Despite minor spoilage, I waited till CR uploaded 109 till i watched 110. Suprisingly, I find 110 to be a lot better than 109...

AdanVC

Just finished watching 109 and 110. Without spoiling, I'm just gonna say:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT That was ABSOLUTELY amazing!! Best episode of DBS so far, IMHO. Non-stop action, intense, dramatic and this was also the best good looking and best animated episode of the tournament too!! Overall this episode made me felt genuine excitement wich truly brings me back to when I was a kid feeling hyped to the max when Goku was throwing the Genkidama to Majin Bu or when Gohan was throwing the Kamehameha to Cell. That's how you do 1 hour specials!! I feel like a freaking child again!!

God damn, Trolliyama still got it!! I luv u Senpai <3

Now for spoilers
What the fuck is freezer going to do to Goku!!? That bastard D:

HardRojo

I felt chills down my spine when
Beerus crapped himself and Whis confirmed this was basically Goku's body attaining full independence, basically what he mentioend in RoF while training Vegeta and Goku.

Top Bottom