• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

brinstar

U0Yxox3.png

hes just working on his dad bod

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Question for y'all.

Was Jirens pushback of the Genkidama with his eyes the most impressive feat in DB history? 👀

I think so

Kaizer

Banned
Well hello, DBS-GAF, I've finally caught up watching all the episodes & can finally participate in the discussion now. My reactions to yesterday's fucking incredible two-parter:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
If I wrote this story I would make people work together to take out Jiren. Like a Goku and Gohan tag team.

That wouldn't do anything.

Look, he easily deflected a spirit bomb with one hand. Ultra Instict Goku got maybe one hit on him.

You'd need to have multiple gimmicky fighters like Roshi, Hit, that illusionist chick from U4, and several others coordinating to send him out of the arena. At this point, though, I think most, if not all, of the gimmicky fighters have been defeated, and it's only the powerhouses remaining.

This is the biggest gap we've seen between characters since Beerus vs. everyone in Battle of Gods. It's a bigger gap than when everyone fought Frieza on Namek, since Kaioken x20 and a spirit bomb didn't do shit against a Jiren that was still holding back.

I haven't seen any talk of Jiren's "Ok" moment.

I mean that's basically his whole character, but there was a specific scene that sorta resembled that scene from One Punch Man

Pretty good episodes. Good use of music.

Though I just cant handle poer creep no more. How is Gohan gunna surpass his father when he hasnt even reached god yet (hich is pretty easy if you do the ritual)

Mark1

Just realising a sped up Zamasu theme is used for part of the Goku and Jiren fight. During the Ultra Instinct revelation amongst the gods. Fitting.

The fan in me has adored the double bill this week.

Azerare

Will Goku be able to use Ultra Instinct along with Kaioken and SSB
I think he won't need it. Just needs better control over that heat from what Whis was saying.

That and throughout the fight with Ultra, they said he was hitting quicker, faster, etc as the fight went on.

HeroR

Dyspo got cocky with Hit as well. That's his biggest weakness. I can't see Gohan losing to such a foe in this arc if they were to actually fight, given the emphasis the narrative has placed on Gohan's overcoming that specific weakness.

(The PIS-induced fight with Jimizu notwithstanding. Characters in this arc keep letting their guard down even after saying they won't.)

Dyspo lost because Hit is a smart, adaptive fighter. Gohan isn’t.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The Goku/Superman Fight the fandom wanted and the accurate prediction of the the end result of that battle. ScrewAttack has been redeemed.

Top Bottom