• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

kitzkozan

Them views tho

Dragon Ball is on fire ever since the Black arc, it's quite the comeback story.

Lol, it's actually the black Goku arc which made me start watching a string of episodes rather than sporadically because it came out of the left field and caught me off guard. :p

I like Ultra Instinct better.

I meant to put this in the quoted comment.

Limit Breaker as a form name is dumb to me because Goku is always "breaking his limits", so why call 1 form that? Then he's just going to break another limit 50 episodes later.

I always roll my eyes when it talks about "limits" and "Goku".

darknil

Where's the Ultra Instinct coming from? Did that appear from the English subs?

In Spanish ones it was something called selfish doctrine.

Just watched the episodes again and I love how the opening lyrics where hypening this transformation all along.

Just watched the episodes again and I love how the opening lyrics where hypening this transformation all along.

It's the official English adaptation of the name from Toei.

Zomba13

Yeah, English subs.

T4fEraN.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The new ending is amazing.

Painguy

THAT WAS LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

When is next episode again?

wisdom0wl

Finally caught up and I haven't been this thirsty for Dragon Ball since Cell. That shit was so hype.

Also, is the Spirit Bomb 1 for 4 now? lmao

Finally caught up and I haven't been this thirsty for Dragon Ball since Cell. That shit was so hype.

Also, is the Spirit Bomb 1 for 4 now? lmao

It isn't about it being 1 for whatever. It's easily the most destructive and powerful attack in his offensive arsenal.

Arkeband

Banned
So I hope the next arc is just every character hitting themselves with their own special move to try to trigger a transformation.

Someone make a picture of Piccolo putting Special Beam Cannon to his own temple like the front of a Borderlands box.

But Whis also never saw or felt Merged Zamasu and Vegito Blue's ki. He did feel Multiversal Merged Zamasu though and I doubt Jiren is stronger than that.

I think we need to seriously re-evaluate underestimating Jiren after what he's demonstrated thus far. The man is going from Goku giving him everything he's got, to Hit. That is no small task. Let's not forget that he still seems rather unfazed by all the amazing power Goku sent his way.

HeroR

Then let's go with what official materials say:
Animedia: "In the training match, Gohan displays enough power to hold his own against Goku, showing that he's grown stronger than ever before."

Episode 90 recap: "Gohan showed power that rivals Goku." etc. Not sure why this is so hard to grasp. They bumped Gohan and 17 up to Blue level, that's all there is to it.

Goku was said to rival the Gods of Destruction, so you see the problem here.

I think we need to seriously re-evaluate underestimating Jiren after what he's demonstrated thus far. The man is going from Goku giving him everything he's got, to Hit. That is no small task. Let's not forget that he still seems rather unfazed by all the amazing power Goku sent his way.

This isn't about un underestimating Jiren. Whis never felt Merged Zamasu or Vegito Blue so they wouldn't be a factor. Shin isn't that reliable when it comes to powers and he can easily write off Merged Zamasu and Vegito Blue's power as being ungodly because they're both fused characters.

Remember, Vegito in his base form is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku which is a 400x multiplier from base form. Meaning, Goku would have to do a Kaioken x400 just to come close to Vegito.

HeroR

The writer of the first half of the special took a line straight from movie 7. Thankfully there was no actual direct reference to the movies' events, but it's clear he wrote that line with the movies in mind.

That's stretching it. Just because they used a reference from the movie doesn't mean they were thinking of the Spirit Bomb working in the movies and applying it to Super.

Yo episodes brought the fucking hype! Amazing fight scenes! Goku still got his ass kicked tho, like what the fuck does he gotta do to beat Jurin? Next episode should be good too. Jurin Vs Hit isn’t something I actually thought we would see (kind of figured the only fight we would see is with him is against Goku) but again I imagine it’ll end with Hit’s loss as well.

New ED is great too

Top Bottom