• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

HeroR

Don't think so they implied he's still holding back with either a God or an angel saying he has more power than he's showing

Whis only implicitly said he was holding back during the Spirit Bomb sequence. But we can assumed he wasn't going all out against Goku's new form either, although he did get 'serious' when he blasted Goku when he lost it.

AdanVC

Once Goku goes full shirtless-UI-pissed off mode it's when things are gonna get serious and Jiren will show his full power. Anddddddddddd I just cannot wait for that holy shit <3

It's interesting if Zen and priest couldn't sense his presence, he must have been outside of anythin they govern of control.

Dont we have the assumption if you die in the void, you just completly vanish? Cause you cant go to your Otherworld from the void...would that mean Goku died and came back from the death? Wouldnt that be the bigger uproar over the new form?

M.D

The more I watch 109/110 the more I realize how similar the fights between Goku vs Kale and Goku vs Jiren were

1. Goku fought both of them by scaling up, but he started at SSJ while fighting Kale vs opposed to base form vs Jiren and he didn't get to use Kaio Ken

2. He used Kamehameha against both of them and in both cases it broke off them (It was not entirely like the one vs Broly in which it stayed whole and Broly just walked straight through it)

3. He was helpless and grabbed by the head by both of them at some point

4. Both of them manage to make the entire arena shake.
In Jiren's case it was the energy he unleashed when he blinked right before the fight started and it looked more intense.
Kale did it with her voice (Toppo: 'Even her voice alone is this powerful')

5. Both of them release huge amounts of Ki that are felt throughout the arena.
Jiren shakes the arena simply by blinking and releasing some energy and Kale fucks up the arena by releasing a ton of Ki blasts because she has too much excess Ki in her body

5. Both of them fight similarly to some extent.
Jiren at times fights very similar to Kale/Broly where he doesn't dodge and instead takes hits straight on, and he trashes and throws Goku around much like Kale/Broly.

jaCkKwpg.jpg

ReaGQ.gif
It baffles me that there seems to be no hype at all concerning the U6 Namekians. What's wrong with people? ^^
Their designs look great, can't wait to see them kick some asses.

Probably got vaporised then reformed, Dr Manhattan style.

I don't know anything about that guy, but for some reason I feel like he got something equivalent to being hakai'd, and then overcame it somehow.

Which is why he has this super godly power now, because it would take something godly to overcome that shit.

But idk. Does the Spirit bomb usually not explode? I know he ended up absorbing it, but that was somehow after he disappeared... ugh, stop thinking

Bossun

I feel like Vegeta got the bad end of the deal again...they should have him get his own transformation on par with goku UI level. It's get annoying to see him always be late to catch up or to have the power ups.

I feel like Vegeta got the bad end of the deal again...they should have him get his own transformation on par with goku UI level. It's get annoying to see him always be late to catch up or to have the power ups.

He seemed rather calm and actually intrigued by the form. Maybe he tapped into that before, I mean if we know someone who constantly pushes his limits its Vegeta...

ajim

Dont we have the assumption if you die in the void, you just completly vanish? Cause you cant go to your Otherworld from the void...would that mean Goku died and came back from the death? Wouldnt that be the bigger uproar over the new form?
I Dunno. Still feels insane that Zen or Priest can't sense him as the supreme rulers of all things. Unless it was just an oversight and I'm a few levels too deep haha

Vidiot

Even though Goku was the first to show it off, I assume Vegeta was the first to get blue. Considering he was pretty far ahead off Goku in God training buy the time Goku finally got there. Vegeta was stronger in base form then Goku was. I remember Whis giving Vegeta heavier weights then Goku.

Plus Vegeta earned that shit where Goku got the god mode handout.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Even though Goku was the first to show it off, I assume Vegeta was the first to get blue. Considering he was pretty far ahead off Goku in God training buy the time Goku finally got there. Vegeta was stronger in base form then Goku was. I remember Whis giving Vegeta heavier weights then Goku.

I can't even imagine Vegeta with UI but I guess he has the potential as well. I don't know how they will give him this new form when he can't reach Blue + KK20.

Karsha

If Hit goes out this episode than all of u6 will go out in the next 5 or so episodes imho, starting with the Saiyans and ending with the Namekians

Tsunamo

Not gonna lie, I thought that scene was weird. What exactly was he doing? Trying to psych Jiren out?
I think it was just the animators having fun with angles.
It baffles me that there seems to be no hype at all concerning the U6 Namekians. What's wrong with people? ^^
Their designs look great, can't wait to see them kick some asses.
Makes me sad no one noticed their first appearance in this episode, even though it was just for two seconds in one shot.
DLnCTVxU8AAIk-j.jpg:large

NEO0MJ

I think it was just the animators having fun with angles.Makes me sad no one noticed their first appearance in this episode, even though it was

We did notice, it's just that simply standing around doesn't do much for us. And with Goku and Jiren (and Hit) seemingly being a big focus in the upcoming episode no one cares about them anymore.

HeroR

Why is it that anytime Goku gets anything we have several posts about Gohan and/or Vegeta getting it too. Let Goku have his moment for at least a couple of days.

He seemed rather calm and actually intrigued by the form. Maybe he tapped into that before, I mean if we know someone who constantly pushes his limits its Vegeta...

Doubt it since he didn't know what was going on and questioned Goku on what the hell he did.

That was a bad fan sub. Whis only said he made Vegeta's weights heavier, nothing about making them heavier than Goku's. Also, Goku said Vegeta 'may' have gotten stronger than him. Vegeta neither confirmed or denied it, leaving the entire thing vague.

From what we can tell, they got Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan at the same time.

Top Bottom