• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

It's actually the best part aside from Jiren's one-sided beatdown.

Didn't do anything for me personally but I tend to hate energy powers of all kind, I did like the Jiren beat down on Goku though Jiren feels like a Brolly done right in terms of how he was fighting in 109

Whis being so emotional about Ultra Instinct gives me life.

giphy.gif

Ultra instinct isn't a Sayain mode

but I doubt anyone that isn't a Sayain other then Freeza will be able to do it since I would assume you would have to have a SG or SSG equivalent under your belt first

maybe the androids

So as crazy powerful Jiren is, Whis would still wreck him no?

I think so. The angels in DBS are like Wu-Tang Clan in that they ain't nothin' to fuck with.

The Jiren beatdown didn't really do anything for me other than establish Jiren as a proper, powerful threat. It's not like Goku always wins (as someone said in here, he actually loses a lot) so I didn't have some great desire to see him get messed up like some people did.

What did get me hype like a 12 year old watching Toonami again was that new transformation and the fight that followed. That was like the best moment since the original SSJ transformation.

Ultra instinct isn't a Sayain mode

but I doubt anyone that isn't a Sayain other then Freeza will be able to do it since I would assume you would have to have a SG or SSG equivalent under your belt first

maybe the androids

i'm down for fighters beyond goku and vegeta getting new forms and techniques and shit, but the problem is that none of them probably care enough about fighting to put the work in to get them lol

Skeeter49

i don't understand, sorry, what are you saying with this post?

He's shocked you haven't seen anything of Super before this, minus the few clips.

Yeah, SSJ hasn't looked that great on Goku or Vegeta in Super.
There were a few ToP episodes where SSJ Vegeta looked really good imo.

Same for SSJ2, Except for the GOAT
giphy__3__by_catcamellia-dbhcjgj.gif

And SSJ2 Future Trunks looks good.

Jeffrey

So... UI super saiyan god kaioken x20. 🤔

Hope it's not just blue with different eye color and aura change lol.

Maybe slick back hair, like a shorter hair version of ssj3

They know because their gods aren't shit and know how to research their opponents
you callin Beerus lazy? You think he was just sleeping the entire time while Goku was recruiting? You think Shin went off to look for strong warriors on other planets and came back with nothing? Is that what you think huh?

She mastered SSJ and used SSJ2 within one 20 minute episode.

I feel like at her rate she could get Ultra Instinct and master it in like, a solid day, tops.

nah mang, she didn't master ss2 in the same episode as ssj

she told gok in episode 100 she couldn't figure out how to do it again

Kazuhira

So,anyone can get the ultra instinct form/technique right? I'm confused about what it is.
Like goku is gonna mix up UI with SSB in the future.

ec0ec0

Like goku is gonna mix up UI with SSB in the future.

oh please god no.

I really don't like how super saiyan blue looks in super. I was wishing goku would now have a form that was stronger that SSB, making SSB irrelevant, and allowing goku to have a different appearence. I much prefer how goku looked in episode 110, compared to the SSB tranformation.

Top Bottom