• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse |OT| Yes, They're Still Making These

JNA

Banned
I've been cheesing story mode. Seriously the hardest fight in story.

All I do is hope Trunks aggros them, power up, Final Flash, repeat. kill Beerus asap cuz his ulti is troublesome, but even though his Ulti goes off, it has a range and slow turn.

These AI can't touch me as I just fly back sideways and through ki blast until I'm charged up.

How do you get Final Flash!? I want that power so bad! :(

Teknoman

I need to watch Battle of the Gods at some point, but SSJ God form seems kinda like a cop out. Unless there is a reason, it just looks like Kaioken...

EDIT: Can you train under any of the Androids?

At any rate, 2 more minutes and PC impressions should be hitting (hopefully) lol.

Here's one of her with battle damage.
1492543_10153156114684439_4530679477736355721_o.jpg

Majin don't bleed Dimps

I need to watch Battle of the Gods at some point, but SSJ God form seems kinda like a cop out. Unless there is a reason, it just looks like Kaioken...

At any rate, 2 more minutes and PC impressions should be hitting (hopefully) lol.
Yup, my current master is Android 18.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Ok then here is my next question:

He was my master for pretty much almost all of my levels yet I only got 2 skills from him. I maxed the friendship but apparently that does nothing.

I have no clue what I am supposed to do with these masters. Anybody know?

Did you spar with him?

for the pc crowd..

you can have an unlocked framerate for xenoverse.

In the intro fight I was getting 70-80 fps..

good first impression. will play more when I get home.

for the pc crowd..

you can have an unlocked framerate for xenoverse.

In the intro fight I was getting 70-80 fps..

good first impression. will play more when I get home.

Just curious but what are your specs and was it maxed out? I'm debating grabbing it on PC too soon but I dunno if my system will get the framerate I'd be looking for.

There is no reason. Ssj god is weakest ssj there is. It's beyond lazy. Why they were hyping that up is beyond me

Ok then here is my next question:

He was my master for pretty much almost all of my levels yet I only got 2 skills from him. I maxed the friendship but apparently that does nothing.

I have no clue what I am supposed to do with these masters. Anybody know?

You need to get his Z-Soul "I'm the strongest on Earth!!". That's the hardest part because it's random drop.

You have to do the PQ 05 Attack of the Saiyans until you get it. Also, kill all Saibamans first in order to get the bonus fight.

JNA

Banned
Yeah, then he'll ask you to get a z-soul.

Z-soul? But I already-

You need to get his Z-Soul "I'm the strongest on Earth!!". That's the hardest part because it's random drop.

You have to do the PQ 05 Attack of the Saiyans until you get it. Also, kill all Saibamans first in order to get the bonus fight.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...ok that makes a lot more sense.

Is there anything else I have to do after or is it a cake walk from there?

Teknoman

Someone take a screenshot of the config menu for PC please (video options etc)

i guess what i'm asking is if this is worth buying for online multiplayer only

dimps made sf4, how bad can this be

Well it seems like it'll be more of a Power Stone 2 style fighter, but I havent seen anyone really comment on pvp, only co-op battles.

I really hope 3 v 3 or 2 v 2 dont end up as just people all ganging up on one person.

Skii

So is GT canon or not gosh

Battle of Gods makes GT non-canon because GT makes no sense in light of it (if we are assuming that the manga doesn't for some reason deem it non-canon). I think one of the first sentences Goku says is that his battle with Uub was his most difficult since Frieza even though he got completely wrecked by Beerus.

JNA

Banned
Ugh ok now I have a real problem again.

Where did Vegeta go? I abandoned him for Android 18 before completing him but now that I know what to do with him, I want him back. But now I can't find him.

Is he go forever now? That would be so dumb if he is. :(

Ugh ok now I have a real problem again.

Where did Vegeta go? I abandoned him for Android 18 before completing him but now that I know what to do with him, I want him back. But now I can't find him.

Is he go forever now? That would be so dumb if he is. :(

It's a really shitty system, but only one master appears at a time in the entire city.

You have to either do a battle and come back, or exit out and back in the game. It's random which one shows up.

Jeremy

Majin
Saiyan
Earthling
Namekian

Frieza Race?????

It would be okay to create new lore, even a name like Friezians I would be like "yeah okay."

Also, does anyone remember playing those old DBZ games on BYOND?

Top Bottom