• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse |OT| Yes, They're Still Making These

That mission in the Ginyu Saga where you
play as Ginyu and have to defeat 20 enemies is hot buttcheeks. I didn't know this was Dynasty Warriors.

JNA

Banned
I use Super Electric Strike. It's the green move those androids kept spamming. It's wide and almost always works against CPU and it does alot of damage.

YEAH that's the one! I hated that move when it was used against me. I have no idea how to escape it.

I'm guessing Android 18 is the one that has it?

trutrutru

How many characters can you create? more than one I hope.

Also, I keep reading different things about the FPS. Is it 60 or a locked 30 on next gen?

I need to get a lot better with combos. I think that I'm doing them right but obviously I'm doing something wrong.

One question, I have Krillin as a Master and got the first skill from him. How do I proceed with getting quests or whatever from him? If it said how I either didn't see or didn't understand what they said.

Rnr1224

I love Dragon Ball Z but my only video game experience with it is the Budokai series and Battle of Z. Best ones ive playued were Budokai 3 and I did like Battle of Z. Trying to figure out if this game is right for me.

Mifec

I love Dragon Ball Z but my only video game experience with it is the Budokai series and Battle of Z. Best ones ive playued were Budokai 3 and I did like Battle of Z. Trying to figure out if this game is right for me.

It all went downhill after that masterpiece for me :/

I hope xenoverse is good, 30 mins until my steam dl finishes.

scabro

i can understand the drops being random

but what the fuck dont make the conditions in order to trigger an event that THEN gives you a random drop, random. Thats like trying to get hit by lightning twice.

fuck this is frustrating.

i just want super vegeta man

Nordicus

One question, I have Krillin as a Master and got the first skill from him. How do I proceed with getting quests or whatever from him? If it said how I either didn't see or didn't understand what they said.
I think you either need to level up, or use the move your master gave you to finish off enemies. After I used Piccolo's Evil Explosion super a lot, the icon next to his image on the Player Data's masters screen started filling with blue color like a meter of sorts

I think you either need to level up, or use the move your master gave you to finish off enemies. After I used Piccolo's Evil Explosion super a lot, the icon next to his image on the Player Data's masters screen started filling with blue color like a meter of sorts

ok...I'll look for that

Corgi

Banned
wish i could customize my basic combo strings to mirror some of the real characters.

love how goku flips around with his jump

Turin

Banned
How many times do I need to use Shine Shot before Vegeta cough's up the Final Flash?

Is there something more specific to this?

Durden77

wish i could customize my basic combo strings to mirror some of the real characters.

love how goku flips around with his jump

I'm just so happy that most of the characters have unique animations for their combos, even though the combos are the same. It was a bummer seeing so many recycled animations in Tenkaichi/Raging Blast.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How many times do I need to use Shine Shot before Vegeta cough's up the Final Flash?

Is there something more specific to this?

Look through Play Data to get to your mentor progress level. Its the blue bar next to their avatar. Using the skill to finish off people nets you a bigger bonus apparently.

I'm starting to get in my groove. This game is so much better than Tenkaichi. But I do notice unresponsiveness with activating supers and using ki attacks. There seems to be a small pause after dashing or shooting a ki attack where you can't do anything which cramps my style. It's like the character is still stuck in the animation even though it's already done.

Vans

Quick question, I just booted up the PC version and noticed I can't see the kamehameha effect, like, at all.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Matchew

Whats up with the controller input icons in this game. I'm playing with the DS4 and it keeps switching to keyboard icons to 360 icons from screen to screen and it's confusing me. I just want 360 icons any fix?

Top Bottom