• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoM

Wow the japan next event is crazy lol

It's the 20M dow load celebration that is JP plus GLB

Plus int ssr trunks and int ssr Gohan now dokkan awaken
Nr. Title Info Date
1 Extra stages for "Hero Extermination Plan" special event 3 Extra stages have been added. Medals can be collected to make INT SSR Trunks and INT SSR Gohan into a TUR. 15 Mar - 28 Mar

2 All daily medal dungeons are open with mass medals spawning as title 15 Mar - 28 Mar

3 TUR Gasha Gasha with all TUR (excluding dokkan fes characters) as featured characters. 15 Mar - 25 Mar

4 Twitter Campaign Get DS for tweeting. 15 Mar - 29 Mar

5 Baba Shop Sale All items are 30% off and will refresh every 30 min. 15 Mar - 25 Mar

6 2x Rank Exp All story quests will give 2x rank exp. 15 Mar - 28 Mar

7 2x Chance for Better Training Result as title 15 Mar - 28 Mar

8 Daily Missions Daily missions have been added that will reset every day. 15 Mar - 28 Mar

9 Login Bonus Campaign Login bonus campaign to celebrate the 50 Million downloads. 16 Mar - 01 Apr

10 Quest Chapter 3 - Part 1 will open, with the Baba treasure feature. 17 Mar

11 Super Fierce Battle SSJ3, Broly and Gogeta Dokkan Event will return on "the day of Saiyans" 18 Mar - 22 Mar

12 Dokkan Fes Gasha Dokkan Fes will open on "the day of Sayans". 18 Mar - 22 Mar

13 Bonus Gasha Pulling on this Gasha will get you extra's like Old Kai and various items. 22 Mar - 25 Mar

14 New Story Event A new story event will open. And it looks like it will be GT themed. End of March

15 New Gasha A new Gasha with GT characters will open. End of March

Looks like there's alot to do in Japan lol ..

If this is a 20M celebration GLB+JP wonder why GLB just dose t get it to .. I mean at lest the stone and items part of it sense most of the stuff they doing ain't even out on it

AND
For global there will be maintenance tomorrow for 2 and half hours usual starting time!

Plus int ssr trunks and int ssr Gohan now dokkan awaken

Yay, another future TUR with INT Teen Gohan! I don't feel too bad with all those dupes I got back in the day now! The art is pretty butt in comparison to the old one though. https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1005391

Xeno Trunks stays losing. :(

IcAMXjG.jpg

That TUR gatcha though... :S

BrunoM

Yay, another future TUR with INT Teen Gohan! I don't feel too bad with all those dupes I got back in the day now! The art is pretty butt in comparison to the old one though. https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1005391

Xeno Trunks stays losing. :(

IcAMXjG.jpg

That TUR gatcha though... :S

Lol agreed lol yeah for some reason I did think xeno would be the next to get the TUR treatment lol but guess I was wrong

Something about the new TUR Gohan that is making me think is so now his super give the other characters double damage for the turn ? ..

I may be wrong haha

Lol agreed lol yeah for some reason I did think xeno would be the next to get the TUR treatment lol but guess I was wrong

Something about the new TUR Gohan that is making me think is so now his super give the other characters double damage for the turn ? ..

I may be wrong haha

It's just supreme damage to the opponent, like most of the higher tier SSRs like AGL God Goku or TEQ Cell.

And his passive is even better giving +4 Ki with health over 50%.

Piccolo Krillin looks awesome!

Cdk1YOVUEAApo-4.jpg

Also, maintenance tomorrow... https://dbz.space/news/100172

BrunoM

It's just supreme damage to the opponent, like most of the higher tier SSRs like AGL God Goku or TEQ Cell.

And his passive is even better giving +4 Ki with health over 50%.

Piccolo Krillin looks awesome!

Cdk1YOVUEAApo-4.jpg
Oh alright lol was reading to much into the Google translation haha

Damn that's going to be a nice passive to have lol

And yes I did see the new z fighters cards and I do like the look and my fav is piccolo krillin
I need to get him haha

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
What's more valuable - Gogeta or Teq SSGSS Goku to go with my Teq Cell for nuking? I want to know where to dump all my stones I've been saving.

Savitar

Piccolo Krillin ? Is that something that existed in a game? Or are they making stuff up on that one.

Up to five medals for the last Cell but damn people really are dropping their INT members.

BrunoM

Piccolo Krillin ? Is that something that existed in a game? Or are they making stuff up on that one.

Up to five medals for the last Cell but damn people really are dropping their INT members.

It's actually from a dragon ball z movie can't remember what movie do remember Gohan about to die but krillin shows up alla piccolo and saves him
Gohan thinks it's piccolo but then you see krillin in thst position ..

Yikes I definitely need to strengthen my resolve. I told myself I would wait for Gogeta, but after my friend single shot three SSRs in a row, I thought I would try single shotting a couple of times. I ended up losing 30 stones and getting nothing. Now I'll save, I promise!

SnakeEyes

Banned

At least it's not Prilin.

Yikes I definitely need to strengthen my resolve. I told myself I would wait for Gogeta, but after my friend single shot three SSRs in a row, I thought I would try single shotting a couple of times. I ended up losing 30 stones and getting nothing. Now I'll save, I promise!
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

He is from Broly Movie 2 when Broly revived and Goku was dead from Cell Games or something.

Savitar

I haven't seen that movie in ages, totally forgot. I thought for sure it was some what if scenario like the one where Cell absorbed Krillian which I thought was pretty funny. But then I still think the first Broly movie is one of the better animated DBZ films that tells a pretty decent story with only the ending of how Broly is beaten to be cheesy. The following films pretty much sunk Broly in my view, especially the third. Pity it's the only one where 18 did anything.

So everyone got their Cell medals? Noticing a whole lot of green now on my friends list.

I pulled a dupe SSR TEQ Cell. :(

It sucks that he dropped after I awakened my other Cell so I can't even use him to raise super. Probably just gonna wait for next Dokkan fest to awaken him then feed him.

chrono01

So everyone got their Cell medals? Noticing a whole lot of green now on my friends list.
I can't speak for everyone, but I recently switched to TEQ greatness. I'm not sure if SSG Goku would be the better leader right now or not...but damn it, I want to try out my TEQ Cell!

I do have a decision to make, though. Do I use my 200+ Dragon Stones to aim for SSGSS Goku (TEQ) when he's released, or bank it all on Gogeta (and failing to get him) when that moment comes. Granted, I could very well blow through all of my DS on the SSGSS Goku and not get him either, but I really want him to get the most out of TEQ Cell. Plus, hitting for millions of damage in a single hit sounds like it would never get old.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I can't speak for everyone, but I recently switched to TEQ greatness. I'm not sure if SSG Goku would be the better leader right now or not...but damn it, I want to try out my TEQ Cell!

I do have a decision to make, though. Do I use my 200+ Dragon Stones to aim for SSGSS Goku (TEQ) when he's released, or bank it all on Gogeta (and failing to get him) when that moment comes. Granted, I could very well blow through all of my DS on the SSGSS Goku and not get him either, but I really want him to get the most out of TEQ Cell. Plus, hitting for millions of damage in a single hit sounds like it would never get old.
I'd say TEQ Goku is more important for Cell people.

chrono01

I'd say TEQ Goku is more important for Cell people.
That's what I was thinking. Not only that, he should (in theory) be easier to pull than Gogeta, assuming the rates for his banner are the same as the Dokkan one.

Conspiracy Time!

Unless, Namco Bandai intentionally increased the odds of TEQ Cell appearing during the Dokkan banner specifically so more people could obtain him, and then use the remainder of their stones on the SSGSS Goku banner (knowing how crucial he is to a TEQ Cell team) with our normal, sub-standard rates.

But this is me probably being crazy. Don't pay attention to me.

Savitar

I originally thought I'd love the INT Cell dokkaned best but damn TEQ Cell at his greatest is a force of nature. Plus if you can get all the heavy hitters one day they link up which is deadly.

To use or not to use dragon stones, that is the question. So damn tempting at times, Gogeta is my next "Got to get" character, well......him and Broly who I don't think is included in the STR list, or is he. He's not on the banner.

That's what I was thinking. Not only that, he should (in theory) be easier to pull than Gogeta, assuming the rates for his banner are the same as the Dokkan one.

Conspiracy Time!

Unless, Namco Bandai intentionally increased the odds of TEQ Cell appearing during the Dokkan banner specifically so more people could obtain him, and then use the remainder of their stones on the SSGSS Goku banner (knowing how crucial he is to a TEQ Cell team) with our normal, sub-standard rates.

But this is me probably being crazy. Don't pay attention to me.

I actually suggested this earlier when peoples rolls started coming in, as I said the Broly one pissed off a lot of people so this probably was their way to appease some if not suck some back in.

To use or not to use dragon stones, that is the question. So damn tempting at times, Gogeta is my next "Got to get" character, well......him and Broly who I don't think is included in the STR list, or is he. He's not on the banner.

He'll only show up in Dokkan Fests pulls.

BrunoM

STR gacha is up now.

Yeah just used 5 stones not really sure why ...
Str is KY strongest team other than broly not sure I need anything on it
Any ways did it

This one banner is gonna break alot amd I mean ALOT of hearts lol

Because even awaken SRS into ssrs make the scouter flash read and break lol ..

Got an SR piccolo awaken thing started false and break what a let down lol

Well best of luck for any one who goes for it

Yeah just used 5 stones not really sure why ...
Str is KY strongest team other than broly not sure I need anything on it
Any ways did it

This one banner is gonna break alot amd I mean ALOT of hearts lol

Because even awaken SRS into ssrs make the scouter flash read and break lol ..

Got an SR piccolo awaken thing started false and break what a let down lol

Well best of luck for any one who goes for it

Haha that's right! Units are awakened on this one, so many tears will be had. xD

On JP back in the day, I rerolled an awakened TEQ Cooler. Beasted through story mode.

BrunoM

Haha that's right! Units are awakened on this one, so many tears will be had. xD

On JP back in the day, I rerolled an awakened TEQ Cooler. Beasted through story mode.
Yeah lmao I was so right if you look at the dokkan battle reddit it's funny and sad at the same time the post people are making lol some one went 50 stones deep got ss3 to show and all and just awaken SRs lol

Man I'm staying far away from these even tho would love 2 good agl ssrs lol

denebj

Neo Member
uuuggh Yesterday I finally got 23 medals, awakened the TEQ and INT Cell. I am 7 run in and no drop of the AGL Cell ... Stupid RNG

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Finally got Ultimate Gohan and set him as my leader... he's really good even at low level! All these random friend requests tho...

yogloo

Finally got Ultimate Gohan and set him as my leader... he's really good even at low level! All these random friend requests tho...
Lol. Wait till you get to higher level and noone wants gohan. Everyone wants turles and broly as their friend.

In other news, I pulled cell teq on a Yolo multi pull. Scrambling to collect the medal now. Never entered my mind that I would actually get him. I'm so happy.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Lol. Wait till you get to higher level and noone wants gohan. Everyone wants turles and broly as their friend.

In other news, I pulled cell teq on a Yolo multi pull. Scrambling to collect the medal now. Never entered my mind that I would actually get him. I'm so happy.

A bunch of the friends I had switched their leader to Broly and it's really annoying actually.

Maxim726X

PSA- Do NOT make any pulls during this event... Your heart will be broken when you see an SSJ3 Goku, only to get some shitty ass SR card which has been awakened.

Save the stones.

I really want SSJ3 Goku but I'd rather not chance it with this STR pull. Gonna go for 1 more Multi on the Dokkan one since that one is almost certain SSR on multis.

Tamanon

Banned
I honestly have better luck with SSJ2 multis. On one I got 2 SSRs, and the other 3 SSRs. I think they de-linked the animation from the pull. Or at least made it so it only impacts the last card in a pull.

Sec0nd

Man, this sucks. I think I have to give up on trying to awaken my TEQ Cell. Barely any useful INT friends anymore with Turles being extremely rare. When I was getting my Broly medals I was drowning in Turles while I was looking for Broly Goku and Gohan and now I'm drowning in them while looking for Turles. Also my luck with the Ki boosts have turned to shit. I beat Cell with easy 5 or 6 times in a row but I lose to him hard now with the same team. Really frustrating. Better luck next time. I'll be having enough fun with my new LR Broly in the meantime!

BrunoM

Man, this sucks. I think I have to give up on trying to awaken my TEQ Cell. Barely any useful INT friends anymore with Turles being extremely rare. When I was getting my Broly medals I was drowning in Turles while I was looking for Broly Goku and Gohan and now I'm drowning in them while looking for Turles. Also my luck with the Ki boosts have turned to shit. I beat Cell with easy 5 or 6 times in a row but I lose to him hard now with the same team. Really frustrating. Better luck next time. I'll be having enough fun with my new LR Broly in the meantime!
Here if you want add me il set gen blue as lead ao you can use him got golden friazer at SA10 and awaken int cell but guess Gen blue is alot more useful if you want here's my code 473310194 let me know your name so I accept it

chrono01

You're an SSR magnet, aren't you? I'm jealous, I really want that Gohan for my SSG Goku team. :(

Congrats, though!

And congrats to you! Have to love those miraculous YOLO pulls, haha.

Did a strength pull

Rainbow text! Ssj! Ssj2! 3!! Could it be?!

Fuck off, game
This is why I'm avoiding these banners. Well, that and 'cause I'm saving for SSGSS Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom