• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

In two days isn't there a new summon?

Is the reward for this the INT Goku that ballooned up in the time chamber preparing to fight Cell but said the muscles got in the way?

1. Yeah. It's the resurrection of frieza 2 batch. It's the strongest batch of non-dokkan fest SSRs to ever come into the game. I recommend everyone to try their luck on this batch.

2. Yes it is. It's one of the best int super saiyan cards since there aren't many to begin with but it's not something that you need to have or probably use much.

Kettch

I've got my Broly maxxed out now, if anyone needs him as a friend for the tournament coming up:

ID: 812,123,575

Just tell me your name if you don't have GAF in it.

I'm busy farming up ranks with the Wayward Champion fight, which is going nice and fast, in order to put a decent team with him. Is that the best spot, or is there somewhere better now?

yogloo

I've got my Broly maxxed out now, if anyone needs him as a friend for the tournament coming up:

I'm busy farming up ranks with the Wayward Champion fight, which is going nice and fast, in order to put a decent team with him. Is that the best spot, or is there somewhere better now?
Bless your heart son.
I am going to take you up on your offer. My username is lordpilaf.

chrono01

I'll send you an invite! I currently have SSG Goku as my leader, but I hope to switch to SSGSS Goku (if I get him), for the SSGSS Goku/TEQ Cell combo.

Anyway, my name is "Chrono" in-game, and thanks! I need Broly friends for the tournament. :(

Kyou

Thanks.

Also I want to know how you get the goku that upgrades to God goku using god event stones. Is that from the int summon? I blew 25 stones and got nothing good.

the SSJ goku that can evolve into SSG goku is a PHY character you get from pulls

SnakeEyes

Banned
2. Yes it is. It's one of the best int super saiyan cards since there aren't many to begin with but it's not something that you need to have or probably use much.
I just want a UR INT SS card. I've had to resort to using SSR INT SS cards to flesh out my rainbow squad for months, and now I can get a good'un :D

Savitar

the SSJ goku that can evolve into SSG goku is a PHY character you get from pulls

Specifically this one. White Hot Face Off Super Saiyan Goku, I managed to get it and dokkan it the first time around. But considering it was part of the pulls at the time the odds of getting it were perhaps easier, it's not a card I see people using much when dokkaned mind you until today. Saw two people using it at one time, first time ever saw anyone else having it.

One odd detail is that he requires INT medals to awaken despite being PHY.

BrunoM

Added you my name is bruno in the game
Tried so damn hard to get broly bit no luck .. ended up with the cell lol

Well got int TUR cell as lead now guess he will be my lead for the WT for the plus 30% one spear one hit kills is as best as I can do without broly

Specifically this one. White Hot Face Off Super Saiyan Goku, I managed to get it and dokkan it the first time around. But considering it was part of the pulls at the time the odds of getting it were perhaps easier, it's not a card I see people using much when dokkaned mind you until today. Saw two people using it at one time, first time ever saw anyone else having it.

One odd detail is that he requires INT medals to awaken despite being PHY.

To be fair, the Phy SSG Goku isn't a good leader card, but it looks like a good filler for a decent Saiyan team

Korezo

Whos a better lead teq cell or int ss goku? I'm thinking goku for the teq and int card dmg increase of 25%. I don't have the cards I need for cell lead.

To be fair, the Phy SSG Goku isn't a good leader card, but it looks like a good filler for a decent Saiyan team

He is amazing if you go Mono Phy team. Poor #16 didn't stand a chance.

Anyways I'll be using my TUR Int Cell for his great leader ability. Then grabbing Broly when I can for the rounds.

Savitar

I made a lot of room on my friends list maybe you guys can add me? My ID is
130 338 6155

Added you both.

If you see a guy with the word yard in his name and has a Ultimate Gohan shall be me.

My player ID: 2323639949. TUR INT Cell will most likely be my lead unless I happen to change things around for a bit. But my lead will always be a UR.

I really do wanna use TUR INT Cell but my SSJ team is so much better with links and AGL Red SSG Goku's 25% + 10% for SSJ is so much better. I'll try out both teams and see who is better overall.

linkent

I made a lot of room on my friends list maybe you guys can add me? My ID is
130 338 6155

My player ID: 2323639949. TUR INT Cell will most likely be my lead unless I happen to change things around for a bit. But my lead will always be a UR.

Added you guys!

Friend gave me a TUR Broly+TeqCell account, so I will be replaying this game again.
Will take awhile before i can reach lvl 210+ of my old account. T_T
My ID is 1859187755.
will be using Broly in this tournament, Hope i can make him higher level later.

JJP12

Added everyone that put their IDs up. I'll be using STR Broly as my leader so hopefully he can help some of you guys out. Getting 80 wins is better then 100 wins but it'll still be a grind. Good luck to everyone in the fourth world tournament!
gUFXZEC.png

chrono01

Anyone wanting to add people, feel free. I'm currently running SSG Goku, but hope to replace him with SSGSS Goku later today.

Hopefully.

ID: 1146868671

I meant the new TEQ SSGSS Goku releasing today. The nuking one that pairs up so beautifully with TEQ Cell.

I hope I get him.

Oh, well I doubt thats gonna help you much since nuking is more for single targets vs multi which Broly is good for as we all know. I hope I get him too. :)

Been needing a TEQ SSJ badly thats not the free Goku.

chrono01

Oh, well I doubt thats gonna help you much since nuking is more for single targets vs multi which Broly is good for as we all know. I hope I get him too. :)

Been needing a TEQ SSJ badly thats not the free Goku.
Oh, I didn't mean I was going to put him up as my WT leader, just more of an after-tournament one (for PVE content). Yeah, that really wouldn't be a viable strategy for WT, haha.

I wish us both luck!

BrunoM

Well looks like i have some pwople to add when the fame is vack up .. lol

Heres mine 473310194 user name is Bruno
I will be running TUR Cell for its 30% boost to the team as I don't have a +Ki to every one

Well gonna take a nap I guess got another hour and half to sleep lol

denebj

Neo Member
This is crazy .. I hope they will extend it to the amount of hour they needed to do the maintenance .. Otherwise it will be seriously wrong.
Something must have gone really wrong for a maintenance to take 7 hours + LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom