• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majin Vegeta getting dat TUR in the future. Add another one to the list! :D https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4ary4o/majin_vegeta_tur_turd_comming/

Also, this is what the treasures tab in the Baba shop will hold when it eventually comes to Global: https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/710368515492982785?s=09

Buy dem SSRs!

Wow wonder how you get the stones. Though SSR Chaotsu isn't exactly appealing to see. :p

Also UR Krillian when? Poor guy is stuck being a SSR forever. Give me an Earthling team I can use with all URs. If Roshi of all people can get an UR then give Krillian one!

chrono01

Majin Vegeta getting dat TUR in the future. Add another one to the list! :D https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4ary4o/majin_vegeta_tur_turd_comming/

Also, this is what the treasures tab in the Baba shop will hold when it eventually comes to Global: https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/710368515492982785?s=09

Buy dem SSRs!
I actually have Majin Vegeta. O_O

That Treasure Shop looks nice too, I wonder how difficult the points will be to get though...

Also, I'm super-excited for SSGSS Goku (TEQ). I know I won't pull him, but I'm excited nonetheless. I'll probably do two multi-summon. As much as I'd like to go all-in, I did that with the original SSGSS Goku (AGL) and...it didn't end well. I actually abandoned my account and re-rolled several months later when SSG Goku was released.

Here's the treasure shop info from the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4as9h1/babas_treasure_prizes/

With the introduction of Chapter 3 to JP, the 3rd Slot in Baba's Shop, Baba's Treasure is now available! As you play Ch .3 (and possibly earlier chapters, not sure at this time) you can find Green Treasure Stones on the field map, as well as earn some from battles and Special Mission rewards. Collect them and buy yourself some rewards!
This is the current list of Prizes, which look like they will be removed/switched after 61 days (or you buy them, not sure at this time either):
SSR INT SSJ2 Teen Gohan - 777 Green Stones
SSR STR Krillin - 300 Green Stones
SSR AGL Chiaotzu - 300 Green Stones
SSR TEQ Yamcha - 200 Green Stones
SSR INT Elder Kai - 150 Green Stones x2
SSR AGL SSJ Goku - 100 Green Stones (From the GSSR for new players banner)
SSR STR SSJ Teen Gohan - 100 Green Stones (From New Player GSSR)
SSR TEQ Piccolo - 100 Green Stones (From New Plyer GSSR)
SR PHY Captain Ginyu (Goku Body) - 50 Green Stones
Supreme Kai Medal - 50 Green Stones x2
Elder Kai Medal - 50 Green Stones x2
Supreme Kai's Planet (Training Stage)x5 - 10 Green Stones
Gravity (150 Times) Chamber (Training Stage)x5 - 10 Green Stones
Various Medals (various amounts) - 5 Green Stones each.
HAPPY FARMING!

denebj

Neo Member
I am so pump for the new TUR !!
Between the INT SSJ2 Gohan and Majin Vegeta - I have both :-D It is so great !
I am not pump about the next banner though ... 3 of the best unit in the game that basically help you nuke everything ... I will have to spend some money :-/ I hope I get the TEQ Goku for my TEQ cell.
I am crossing my finger that the rate is as good as it was for the TEQ Cell banner !!

Even the treasure stuff is pretty good !! That's some nice addition to the game !!

Savitar

Seems like the game is going in a good direction and getting people excited. I got a few characters that can be boosted like Majin Vegeta so that's cool.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I'm dreading the next banner. My wallet is screaming for help.

Teq Cell was given out like candy so we could all spend money on RoF2.

#Conspiracy

l2DDxmK.jpg

Sec0nd

Super happy I managed to get the last remaining 5 Cell medals yesterday after a two day dry spell. Luck was more in my favor and I used a couple of stones because fuck it.

yogloo

Well well well... I just had my revenge against grandpa gohan and it felt good. I almost one shotted him with family kame gohan. Take that you punk!!!
Previously I had to tread carefully in order to win against him and I had to use senzus. Now I beat the crap out of him and his impregnable defense. Honor regained.

thaOwner

Well well well... I just had my revenge against grandpa gohan and it felt good. I almost one shotted him with family kame gohan. Take that you punk!!!
Previously I had to tread carefully in order to win against him and I had to use senzus. Now I beat the crap out of him and his impregnable defense. Honor regained.
Good job. I'm trying to get him for my strength team. He seem pretty good for an sr.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have the white hot face off goku that can dokkan awaken with the battle of the gods event. I guess I'll try to do that?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Try to up his SA with the farmable INT goods that dokkan into SSJs from this event.

I'm not really sure what this means. I mean I understand what leveling up a special attack is, but you kind of lose me after that.

Kyou

I'm not really sure what this means. I mean I understand what leveling up a special attack is, but you kind of lose me after that.

the dropable Goku from the event (purple farmer goku) can be dokkan awakened into a Super Saiyan Goku card. Because that card and the PHY SSJ Goku card share the exact same name you could use it to level up the special attack of your PHY card. Once you dokkan awaken your PHY Goku into a SSG Goku it won't work anymore because they'll have different names.

Anoregon

the dropable Goku from the event (purple farmer goku) can be dokkan awakened into a Super Saiyan Goku card. Because that card and the PHY SSJ Goku card share the exact same name you could use it to level up the special attack of your PHY card. Once you dokkan awaken your PHY Goku into a SSG Goku it won't work anymore because they'll have different names.

Haha whoops! Autocorrect on my phone made Goku into goods. XD

Ah, thanks. Yeah it was the auto-correct throwing me off lol

chrono01

Maybe I should play the JP version...
The Japanese version is super generous. Lots of free Dragon Stones, and their rates for SSR seem better.

Granted, Global have been doing better with the SSR rates recently (although, the previous Dokkan banner might have just been a one-off...), and they have started doing events with "one-a-day- Dragon Stones" (such as the Hercule one currently going) more frequently. They can still turn things around, but there's no denying the allure for the Japanese version. I've seen some of their summoning videos and it was an eye-opener.

denebj

Neo Member
I am not thrilled about that tourney ... Right during easter week end LOL
Not sure how much I will participate.

I will try to stay in the 5000 maybe, we shall see :)

Aurizen

The TEQ summon is out anyone gonna try it? I did 1 multi summon... No luck :( I have 46 stones left.... I really want vegeto. 😖😖

MiTYH

The TEQ summon is out anyone gonna try it? I did 1 multi summon... No luck :( I have 46 stones left.... I really want vegeto. ����

I rerolled a Broly account, so I did 1 single pull from each event -- figured even at its worst, I'd get some decent units out of it for 25 stones. Results were:

- STR: SR Krillin (Natural R)
- AQL: SSR Thouser (natural SR)
- PHY: UR Super Saiyan Vegeta (natural SSR)
- INT: SR Vamcha (natural R)
- TEQ: SR Nail (natural R)

So on the whole, not amazing, but I'm happy for a UR that I didn't have to spend time awakening myself, and an awakened SR --> SSR can always come in handy. With the tournament this weekend, even if it's Easter I should get some nice levels (hit 30 last night), and hopefully will get some nice summons as well!

Savitar

Is the reward for this the INT Goku that ballooned up in the time chamber preparing to fight Cell but said the muscles got in the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom