• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bamco's gonna come back from all this extensive maintenance and offer just this to us for our troubles...

moV4Que.jpg

Savitar

Bamco's gonna come back from all this extensive maintenance and offer just this to us for our troubles...

moV4Que.jpg

That or come back online with a bug that wipes out everyone's game thus far.

When I updated my iPhone the other day my Star Wars game I had on that got restarted, I hadn't saved anything so lost everything. Thankfully only spent like five bucks on it, but I had put a good amount of time into it as well. DBZ Dokkan has been getting my cash.

I still feel ashamed I'm actually using money for these things at all.

JJP12

5 dragon stones here we come! Haha I thought I'd be able to start the tournament on my lunch break but this is crazy

blackseedboy

Neo Member
Another hour, at least... And the whole event during Easter vacation... Looking more for the compensations than the event itself, surely will not have the time to compete for the first 1000 places...

It's been almost half a day since the tournament was supposed to start lol. 10 stones counting each hour of maintenance since the tournament was supposed to start if it actually works in 15 mins.

I'm gonna sleep. If the tournament isn't started by 8pm est. Something is very wrong and I'm more worried about that then some tournament starting because while I do have my transfer number ready, I'd really rather not lose all my shit because someone input the wrong data.

BrunoM

No WT ...

Then again THEY never said that the WT was going to start today it does say coming soon on the news ..

Its a way for them to avoid the but you guys said on so so date ..

LNBL

I've got my Broly maxxed out now, if anyone needs him as a friend for the tournament coming up:

ID: 812,123,575

Just tell me your name if you don't have GAF in it.

I'm busy farming up ranks with the Wayward Champion fight, which is going nice and fast, in order to put a decent team with him. Is that the best spot, or is there somewhere better now?

ID: 1670919995

Rocking Broly throughout the tourney. :)

Added both of you :) Generic username : Abra

i'll have Ultimate gohan as lead

BrunoM

Yeah ever since the Cooler thing they've been using the coming soon.

Safeguard for themselves
Yeah so they can always avoid big time shot storm from users ..

But oh well guess ot kinda worked out for me .. as sunday was looking like a no play day
Between family and going to watch batman vs super

Savitar

They knew people would want SSR tickets so delayed the WT;)

Oh and hey I got SSGSS TEQ Goku! Also got a SSR Beerus. The rest was pretty much useless ass.

Savitar

Added everyone here who posted their ID since last time. If you want mine it's
. I don't have Broly but I tend to have very useful characters.

denebj

Neo Member
Whoohoo was able to pull the TEQ Goku !! That will go nicely with my TEQ Cell !!!!
Got the new SR as well, not too bad.

Glad that the WT was pushed back ....

Savitar

Wasn't much to the two new stages, a solid Green team against Frizea will drop him and an all orange team will take care of Whis easily enough. Left my TEQ SSGSS Goku up for people to try if they want on Frizea.

250 Dragon Stones used, only AGL Freeza out of it. No TEQ Goku, I don't even know why I bother. :/

The rates for this was definitely not up, I spent maybe 300 or so and got mine only at the end. I wanted the Vegeta too for my PHY team.

chrono01

Wasn't much to the two new stages, a solid Green team against Frizea will drop him and an all orange team will take care of Whis easily enough. Left my TEQ SSGSS Goku up for people to try if they want on Frizea.

The rates for this was definitely not up, I spent maybe 300 or so and got mine only at the end. I wanted the Vegeta too for my PHY team.
It's funny, the last time I went "all-in" was for the previous RoF event way back. It actually caused me to quit the game.

I won't be quitting this time, but I'm definitely disappointed in the pulls. For 250 DS, I was hoping for at least two of the banner units, although I would have been happy with SSGSS Goku by himself. Oh well, at least I can put my TEQ Cell up and maybe use SSGSS Goku friends. :(

Congrats on your pull, BTW. Both you and denebj!

Um you still got Freeza, who works fine with your SSG Goku. The leader skill does the majority of the work anyways.
But I wanted the TEQ SSGSS Goku to nuke with my TEQ Cell. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom