• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Gotenks is probably Goden Freeza's bff, that free Goku is ok too but his low attack kinda hurts him. And if my math is correct he's just as good as if you nuked with SSG, though probably a little worse since he has worse links and you're more likely to use your old kai cards on SSG which would make him stronger.

Actually nvm SSG will do more damage everytime

Savitar

It's funny, the last time I went "all-in" was for the previous RoF event way back. It actually caused me to quit the game.

I won't be quitting this time, but I'm definitely disappointed in the pulls. For 250 DS, I was hoping for at least two of the banner units, although I would have been happy with SSGSS Goku by himself. Oh well, at least I can put my TEQ Cell up and maybe use SSGSS Goku friends. :(

Congrats on your pull, BTW. Both you and denebj!

But I wanted the TEQ SSGSS Goku to nuke with my TEQ Cell. :(

I've almost quit on several occasions, even when I didn't get screwed by the RNG, hell I almost quit the day after the last big summon event where I got two or three SSR in one pull. The why isn't hard to know, it's easy to spend stupid amounts of money in such games. I feel like a sucker for paying as much as I do, I regret it. Yet I have fun with the game so I stay with it. For me it's a paradox as I use to think it absurd to spend money on such things, especially when not guaranteed. It's no better than gambling in many ways and that actually might give you real money. I definitely wouldn't do so for many other games, this is one of the few properties that could make me do this. And I love some more than I do this. Go figure.

BTW how effective exactly is the Goku/Cell connection. People been praising it but never knew exactly how effective it is yet.

denebj

Neo Member
You can nuke for 2 Million ahahahah

I got lucky, did 4 multi pull and got it during the second on one with goku going ssj2

I tried to push my luck to get the PHY Vegeta since I have the Spirit Bomb Goku .. But I was asking too much I guess ahahaha.

I tried him on AGL Freeza, he went for 130k followed by TEQ Cell with 150k. Did the job LOL

It is always hard to stop pulling, especially when you do not get the card you are looking for :-/

I am happy but I am still looking for that Broly !

chrono01

:( I'm trying to get some more stones before I draw...
Have you pulled at all yet? If not, I wish you the best of luck!

According to various sources, the rates aren't the best, but you've done well in the past so there's still hope! I hope you get something good.

Gotenks is probably Goden Freeza's bff, that free Goku is ok too but his low attack kinda hurts him. And if my math is correct he's just as good as if you nuked with SSG, though probably a little worse since he has worse links and you're more likely to use your old kai cards on SSG which would make him stronger.

Actually nvm SSG will do more damage everytime
I have been raising SSG's super attack with Elder Kai. Maybe it's not a lost cause after all. I'll have to think about filling out the rest of my team though.

I've almost quit on several occasions, even when I didn't get screwed by the RNG, hell I almost quit the day after the last big summon event where I got two or three SSR in one pull. The why isn't hard to know, it's easy to spend stupid amounts of money in such games. I feel like a sucker for paying as much as I do, I regret it. Yet I have fun with the game so I stay with it. For me it's a paradox as I use to think it absurd to spend money on such things, especially when not guaranteed. It's no better than gambling in many ways and that actually might give you real money. I definitely wouldn't do so for many other games, this is one of the few properties that could make me do this. And I love some more than I do this. Go figure.

BTW how effective exactly is the Goku/Cell connection. People been praising it but never knew exactly how effective it is yet.
Yeah, I'm just thankful I haven't spent money on this game (and never will). If I ever spend money on a gatcha game, it'll be something like Granblue Fantasy where you get enough to make a ten-pull, as well as a ticket that you can redeem for a character of your choice. That way you're guaranteed at least one character you can use/need, and the possibility of more with your ten-pull. Granted, these types of deals (tickets) aren't always available, they usually come with special events, such as anniversaries. Even still, being able to select a unit you're after (to fill out your team) is appreciated.

As for the SSGSS Goku/TEQ Cell combo, it's indeed amazing. I'm envious of anyone who has both, but I'll get a slight taste with a SSGSS Goku friend (so that's something?).

That's why I've been stocking up on them every since the baba shop came to global
I should have been doing this. O_O

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I have been raising SSG's super attack with Elder Kai. Maybe it's not a lost cause after all. I'll have to think about filling out the rest of my team though.

If you have Broly Kid Trunks definitely use him. He has the passive Golden Freeza should have, changing rainbow orbs to Blue. Also keeping him next to SSG is good not only for the passive to nuke but also for the Super Saiyan link

chrono01

If you have Broly Kid Trunks definitely use him. He has the passive Golden Freeza should have, changing rainbow orbs to Blue. Also keeping him next to SSG is good not only for the passive to nuke but also for the Super Saiyan link
I actually do have that Kid Trunks, so it could work.

Thanks for the help, I might be able to put together a decent nuking team after all. :)

Savitar

Here's the numbers right here.

A lot of people seem to find their pulls lackluster but as always those who don't get much tend to voice more.

Mind you.......some people get extremely good luck.

ONE MORE THING.

The WT was suppose to be today, but whatever happened made them push it out.

ONE MORE MORE THING.

Gotenks (failure) strike will be on 4/2

LR Buu event on 4/6

Or they were suppose to be, due to the WT delay it may change.

Skii

Looks like rates between global and japan have finally equalised.

Too much to do in Japan at the moment. Grinding gems to get that beautiful SSJ2 Gohan from Baba!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Looks like rates between global and japan have finally equalised.

Too much to do in Japan at the moment. Grinding gems to get that beautiful SSJ2 Gohan from Baba!

omg I just saw that card... time to get on the JP train for sure.

Savitar

Sure, go to that seductive JPN version with it's great rates and crazy amount of cards but GBL has some good stuff coming as can be read here.

Shorter ugly version:
The Tree of Might Event is said to return from 3/26/16 - 4/01/16.

Following the Tree of Might Event is The Failed-Fusion Strike Event. It is set to start on 4/02/16. It will probably end before the Majin Buu Dokkan Festival.

The Majin Buu Dokkan Festival is set to start on 4/06/16, so naturally the Majin Buu Dokkan Event would run alongside it.

The Gotenks and Veggeto Banner will be after the Resurrection ‘F’ 2 Banner. After that, the Majin Buu Dokkan Festival, will happen, and that after that will be filler banners. Then there will be the Plan To Eradicate the Saiyans Event, with its Banner.

There are some cards that are listed as active, but we don’t have them yet. They were given in Japan via V-Jump, Dragon Ball Guides, and Login-In Rewards. Global will get them all via Login-In Rewards:

TEQ SSR Super Saiyan Goku - Deadly Awakening

STR SR Uub (Teen) - Infinite Potential

AGL SSR Bardock - Solitary Warrior

STR SR Goku (GT) - Going Galactic

INT Trunks (Teen) - Messenger from the Future

STR SR Goku - Limitless Strength

INT SR Frieza (1st Form) - Severance of All Hope

STR SR Trunks (Xeno) - For the Future

AGL SR Beerus - In Pursuit of a Formidable Foe

STR SR Super Saiyan God SS Goku

STR SR Super Saiyan Goku - The Last Instant Transmission

yogloo

Here's my user ID.

Add me gaffers. I sent some friend request to those who posted their IDs too.
My user name is Lord pilaf.

MiTYH

Happy for the 20 stones since I was basically out of commission yesterday. I had done 3 pulls yesterday for my new Broly account, all SRs but one was the new Gohan, and the other two I can find usages for

Looks like Buu coming in a few weeks, will probably save my stones for that. Really want WT to start since this is a new account and that's great for stamina refills this early

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Spent 300 stones - was only going to use 100 but my first pull was SSGSS Phy Vegeta so I kept thinking I would be lucky.

I should have stopped at my first pull. What followed was a circus of some of my worst pulls, including a dupe Int Whis. I finally gave up then did one last single yolo and got PHY Fat Buu. I think all my luck ended with that Vegeta. Really wanted that Goku to go with my Cell but I guess there will be that free fat Gotenks to nuke with my Vegeta.

yogloo

Spent 300 stones - was only going to use 100 but my first pull was SSGSS Phy Vegeta so I kept thinking I would be lucky.

I should have stopped at my first pull. What followed was a circus of some of my worst pulls, including a dupe Int Whis. I finally gave up then did one last single yolo and got PHY Fat Buu. I think all my luck ended with that Vegeta. Really wanted that Goku to go with my Cell but I guess there will be that free fat Gotenks to nuke with my Vegeta.
You and me Bro.
Feels bad man.
That's the exact thing that happened to me. But swap whis with dupe beerus.

Skii

Global are still so stingy with their gifts/compensation lol. If this was Japan, we would've got a GSSR, 50 stones and a free log in gift SSR :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
lol man, i just used the 20 free stones for 4 pulls and got so utterly pooped on.

Skii

Did 5 pulls on global just now. 4 of them rainbow SSJ2... I got shit. Absolutely awful pulls. It's worse because the rainbow gives you hope :(

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
You and me Bro.
Feels bad man.
That's the exact thing that happened to me. But swap whis with dupe beerus.

Makes me wonder if there's some sadistic algorithm they run - i.e. accounts that end with 234 will get Teq Cell, followed by Phy SSGSS vegeta and then either Whis or Beerus when they spend a certain amount of stones.

BrunoM

So with the 20 stones I did 4 singles ..
The 4 singles were all Rs every single one he didn't even go super sayan on any .. got so mad lol did another single didn't want to end on those 4 Rs well 1 more r ..

This was bullshit damn

Kyou

Thanks for the 20 gems

3E98Luc.jpg

BrunoM

I got 68 Stones when is best to I spend it??
Unless you wanna wait about 3 months to do it when gojeta comes out I would say these cards feture the 30% per orb are the place to go ..

U can always wait for a dokkan fest and try to go for a broly

Really up to you and what you think would go best ..

The cards thay are up now are great for any player and can help even the lowest player beat any event
A broly can take any player to the wins needed and the prize cards

So see what you would want out of it

And best of luck !

Shouta

I maxed out (level and Super) that farmable Super Saiyan Goku from Battle gods. Now I have a decent SSR INT Unit to use on my team, lol.

chrono01

Thanks for the 20 gems
Congrats man, I'm happy for you!

I spent 250 DS but no TEQ SSGSS Goku. I really want him, having TEQ Cell, but I'm not going to use these last 48 DS I have. I need to save them for the upcoming Tournament, as well as Gogeta when he's released. I also might try a pull for Gotenks, we'll see.

So tempting though!

Aurizen

Unless you wanna wait about 3 months to do it when gojeta comes out I would say these cards feture the 30% per orb are the place to go ..

U can always wait for a dokkan fest and try to go for a broly

Really up to you and what you think would go best ..

The cards thay are up now are great for any player and can help even the lowest player beat any event
A broly can take any player to the wins needed and the prize cards

So see what you would want out of it

And best of luck !

Thanka! I really need a Teq and a PHY unit having King cold and War genius vegeta is cramping my team's power.

BrunoM

Thanka! I really need a Teq and a PHY unit having King cold and War genius vegeta is cramping my team's power.
Yeah my teams are all alright even tho I have no broly or TEQ Cell lol But teq and phy are my weAK teams any of those two would make yours or mine amazing teams every card under these leaders the agl the teq and phy become really good

Damn even the free phy SS Gohan hits for 600 under the new vegeta

Best of luck on your pulls!!!!
Let me know how it went after

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
This girl has been one of my favs recently as I keep fighting AGL bosses; the prevent super is soooooo good.
Card_1004180_bg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom