• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurizen

Yeah my teams are all alright even tho I have no broly or TEQ Cell lol But teq and phy are my weAK teams any of those two would make yours or mine amazing teams every card under these leaders the agl the teq and phy become really good

Damn even the free phy SS Gohan hits for 600 under the new vegeta

Best of luck on your pulls!!!!
Let me know how it went after

Yeah I'm gonna hold off on summoning, for a while maybe when rates are up or something.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Yeah my teams are all alright even tho I have no broly or TEQ Cell lol But teq and phy are my weAK teams any of those two would make yours or mine amazing teams every card under these leaders the agl the teq and phy become really good

Damn even the free phy SS Gohan hits for 600 under the new vegeta

Best of luck on your pulls!!!!
Let me know how it went after

I will say that my ridiculous PHY team made up of mostly free cards hit like a truck with that SSGSS Phy Vegeta. Those three RoF2 cards are game changers.

Savitar

Oh man they gave us some real good stuff, 18 things in total with daily log in's, they even gave an old kai SA booster.

God that sinking feeling when you friend pull for some training units and see Ssj2 Goku with rainbow text. That could have been an SSR :(

Once the rainbow was a beacon of hope, now it's always bitter disappointment. It's like the LJN rainbow, a shit rainbow in other words. Of all the pulls I've done lately yet to see it going SS3 so maybe that will give you truly something good now, no idea if so.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Oh man they gave us some real good stuff, 18 things in total with daily log in's, they even gave an old kai SA booster.
Speaking of which, has anyone seen the recommended team builds for the SS3 Goku Dokkan Event? I'm looking ahead and seeing if I should use my Elder Kai on a unit that'd be part of the team to beat him, but I haven't yet seen talk of suggested builds for the event.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Speaking of which, has anyone seen the recommended team builds for the SS3 Goku Dokkan Event? I'm looking ahead and seeing if I should use my Elder Kai on a unit that'd be part of the team to beat him, but I haven't yet seen talk of suggested builds for the event.

From what I've seen- have or get a friend's TEQ SSGSS and nuke with free Android 13

chrono01

I know, it's no TEQ SSGSS Goku and there's no real AGL nuke-characters yet in the game, but it's something?

AD5Wmiu.jpg

Yes, I'm still salty over not getting that SSGSS Goku. ;_;

I've been feeling pretty good with rolling recently for some reason. I think it's because I've been doing single rolls. Even though I might end up using the same number of stones, it just feels better to me. I know I still have plenty of stones to earn so I'm not too worried about not having any for Gogeta, and even if I don't pull anything great, I know I had a chance, however small, and it would be the same for Gogeta anyway.

That said, I got AGL Frieza within 35 stones spent. I kinda went crazy after and used 70 more after we got a free 20 and got SSR INT Teen Gohan and TEQ Whis. I still want TEQ SSGSS Goku, so I think I'll pull a couple more times tomorrow.

BrunoM

I will say that my ridiculous PHY team made up of mostly free cards hit like a truck with that SSGSS Phy Vegeta. Those three RoF2 cards are game changers.
Yeah mine is all free cards minus my first ever ssr the piccolo he hits softer than the Gohan lol
And wirh a friend phy ssgss vegeta they all hit like damn trucks special the broly at SA10 damn he hits hard lol

I'm 30 stones deep in singles and they allllll been Rs makes me sad lol

BrunoM

Wow I never been as close to breaking my phone as I just was wow..

So I'm f2p 100% but that never stop me from beating every event change and finishing top 2500k every WT sp far ..

As I said earlier I was 30 stones deep and all of those singles were Rs
So I said fuck it play some quest mode (haven't finish it even on normal yet) I'm day 251 right now so played a bit got my stones up to 50 and went for it .. here is my pull

Keep in mind the last 30 stones so that mean 6 pulls were Rs

Behold
20160325_225503.png

Never been as close to breaking the damn phone lol I really just wanted amy.of the 3 % plus ssrs lol

chrono01

I want him for my Family Kamehameha Gohan. ;_;
Well, I wish you the best of luck then (should you decide to pull further!). He wasn't my preferred of the RoF2 batch (that would have been SSGSS Goku), but he was my second choice. That defense passive is insane.

So I'm f2p 100% but that never stop me from beating every event change and finishing top 2500k every WT sp far ..

So I said fuck it play some quest mode (haven't finish it even on normal yet) I'm day 251 right now so played a bit got my stones up to 50 and went for it .. here is my pull

Behold
20160325_225503.png

Never been as close to breaking the damn phone lol I really just wanted amy.of the 3 % plus ssrs lol

Joining the losing team....

Aeer9pY.jpg
I'm so sorry. :(

BrunoM

Well, I wish you the best of luck then (should you decide to pull further!). He wasn't my preferred of the RoF2 batch (that would have been SSGSS Goku), but he was my second choice. That defense passive is insane.

Yeah this banner been really bad for me 80 stones deep and one Sr the agl Goten in the pic every damn thing else rs damn

Lol and I'm sure the game only give me that one SR because it had no choice on the multi lol

Shouta

Welp.

Yup, fuck link skills for that team, just let Frieza take all the blues and just wreck house.

You mean let Gohan take all the blues. He has a passive that increases his attack by 70% when he uses a super lol.

I am ready to go nuts.

chrono01

Yeah this banner been really bad for me 80 stones deep and one Sr the agl Goten in the pic every damn thing else rs damn

Lol and I'm sure the game only give me that one SR because it had no choice on the multi lol
I get that same to Goten a lot too. It's infuriating. :/

Welp.

9iPoEwi.jpg

You mean let Gohan take all the blues. He has a passive that increases his attack by 70% when he uses a super lol.

I am ready to go nuts.
Nice, congrats! You did what you set out to do, that's a beautiful thing.

How many Dragon Stones did it take, if you don't mind me asking? Also, single or multi? I never get lucky with single pulls, but then I rarely get lucky with multi too.

Shouta

I get that same to Goten a lot too. It's infuriating. :/

Nice, congrats! You did what you set out to do, that's a beautiful thing.

How many Dragon Stones did it take, if you don't mind me asking? Also, single or multi? I never get lucky with single pulls, but then I rarely get lucky with multi too.

35 in single pulls, I think? I had 10 then got the 20 from the maint then earned 5 more from RoF. I'm gonna save up now that I have him because I have I should be able to nuke a boss really hard with him and Gohan.

chrono01

35 in single pulls, I think? I had 10 then got the 20 from the maint then earned 5 more from RoF. I'm gonna save up now that I have him because I have I should be able to nuke a boss really hard with him and Gohan.
Wow, only 35 DS, that's some incredible luck. Congrats again.

Yeah, we should be able to do a semi-nuke with standard hard-hitting (on super) AGL units now, but what we really need/want is that Gotenks. He's supposedly coming next, but I'll probably only have enough for a single ten-pull. :(

Well, there's also the Big Ass Hope Goku that Japan received (free SSR), so I'm hopeful we eventually get that one at the very least. As a defensive unit though, AGL Golden Freeza is broken. Like, super-broken. Stick him in front of any type, normal or super, and laugh at the pitiful damage (assuming your HP is over 50% when the turn starts). He's going to be useful in so many teams, you don't even need to team him up with a specific type if you don't want to. Just have him there as a shield and he'll keep you safe.

yogloo

Joining the losing team....

Aeer9pY.jpg

Behold
20160325_225503.png

Here's something to console you guys. Your misery is nothing compared to this guy.

80l4K89.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Uh I went out and spent money for a multi and first thing I got was AGl Golden Freeza. It's all downhill from here.

edit- lemme fix my face

Everything after Golden freeza was through singles. Beerus was a dupe and Whis isn't great but I ended with PHY Vegeta so I can't be mad at all.

Also has summoning been off for anybody? When I pull Goku hangs before firing the kamehameha after I release for a long, noticeable amount of time. Also the only time I had rainbow text and 5 pods was when I got Dabura, everything else was SSJ2. Still very confusing even though I haven't played JPN in a while.

yogloo

They changed the summoning animation. Ssj3 and bye guys are really rare because you can get SSRs on ssj2 most of the time. Rainbow used to mean high chance of SSRs if coupled with ssj transformation. While these days I actually get worse pulls when there are rainbows. Rainbow is almost like guaranteed SRs.

Savitar

The rainbow is a bad omen these days, it's like they inverted it. Seems some people had some good luck with getting the AGL Frizea so congratulations! Sadly not everyone had good luck it appears which bites big time I know, fortune is fickle on this summon.

WT's date was incorrectly posted?

Anyone decide on what to do with their old Kai SA boost?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The rainbow is a bad omen these days, it's like they inverted it. Seems some people had some good luck with getting the AGL Frizea so congratulations! Sadly not everyone had good luck it appears which bites big time I know, fortune is fickle on this summon.

WT's date was incorrectly posted?

Anyone decide on what to do with their old Kai SA boost?

Been getting it a lot on the friend summons... :/

My friend does a single roll every Gasha. His luck has been insane lately. He got Broly in 1 single summon, 1 Teq Cell, Kaioken Goku, and Vegetto.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Alright guys I'm going to be rerolling for nuke leaders so I can have a bunch of them as friend leaders. If you want to get in on this post your ID # so I can add you as I go along

thaOwner

Alright guys I'm going to be rerolling for nuke leaders so I can have a bunch of them as friend leaders. If you want to get in on this post your ID # so I can add you as I go along
You know you don't really have to do all that right ? Unlike the Dokkanfest exclusive characters, you can pull this guys in a regular summon using a guaranteed SSR ticket. If you have either. Brolly or Cell, you should be good.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You know you don't really have to do all that right ? Unlike the Dokkanfest exclusive characters, you can pull this guys in a regular summon using a guaranteed SSR ticket. If you have either. Brolly or Cell, you should be good.

I already have two of them. I want to have a bunch as friend leaders since it's best to double up on them to nuke and to have the one I'm missing. Need TEQ SSGSS to nuke SSJ3 during his dokkan event.

My friend list isn't close to full so might as well

Savitar

Is using it on TEQ Perfect Cell a good idea? That's what I'm leaning towards.

I don't know, if you can do the trick with Goku having SA more powerful probably isn't going to help a big lot since it's normally a one hit kill right?

Been getting it a lot on the friend summons... :/

During friends summons whatever happens doesn't change much of anything I noticed, it is possible to still get Goku go SS but it extremely rarely happens now, will net you a SR but for some it's no biggie. Those characters are mainly training punching bags at this point.

If people need to level characters up and got a decent team to beat Whis on the last stage of the Frizea event you can boost a character by putting them in the team, on z level they will net 50,000 by winning. A good PHY team makes mince meat of Whis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom