• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah WT popped up out of nowhere! I'm currently sitting just shy of 6k in rank, so hopefully I can float around here for the most part since this weekend isn't good for me either. All I care about is going sub-5k for that Int Goku though, as I need a UR Int to finalise my Rainbow Saiyan squad.

Also, what's up with the severe lack of Brolys as Leaders?! I'm seeing far more Ultimate Gohans, which I do not need!

Savitar

Been playing non stop since earlier since the last two days I won't have so much play time and got around 1500. Having something fun to watch and listen at during this helps so much and as stated earlier Gaming Historian on youtube has been great for this today.

I was not prepared for the excellent Life of Satoru Iwata video.

Ferga

God damn. WT is competitive at the moment.

I'm 20 wins with a Broly team and I'm barely scrapping past the 1k ranking mark.

chrono01

Man, the AI is ruthless in this tournament. They immediately grab the tournament point token on the map (they always get the right number) and the health items. There's less item capsules too. I'm going to burn through my Senzu Bean stash at this rate, with how hard they seem to hit. Sometimes they hurt...a lot, even when you block. :/

chrono01

Point token??
In the preliminary matches, point tokens randomly drop when the match starts (and again afterwards when someone grabs it). I can sometimes grab the second, but the first is always grabbed by the AI before I have a chance to do anything. :/

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think point token is just 1000 points, just like going back over your own space. If so the same applies. It's really only worth it if you know the ai will fight you when you go for it, since for every turn remaining you get 1000 points, so going for those and not getting closer to ending the round is kinda pointless

Man, the AI is ruthless in this tournament. They immediately grab the tournament point token on the map (they always get the right number) and the health items. There's less item capsules too. I'm going to burn through my Senzu Bean stash at this rate, with how hard they seem to hit. Sometimes they hurt...a lot, even when you block. :/

I don't bother going for supers on weak element with how much damage everyone is dishing out unless it's the final round and I can take my time picking the enemy apart. Just attack the one attacking you first if you can unless you have AGL Frieza where you just laugh at people trying to damage you.

Also outside of Broly, Vegeto is the best partner to bring along since his passive is +25 attack to everyone since leader skills don't work. My Ssj team is wrecking face and Broly helps speed things along when he drops on the list. Said list has been culled of people that have non UR units.

Savitar

oMe9Johr.jpg

You know it.

Savitar

You know I always wondered, if the little bomber guy exploded while clutching him shouldn't Yamcha be more splattered.

Or is he cluttered down like that because the entire front of him is one giant gaping hole.

Does he even have a face. Might be all skeletor, screaming in terror with his eyes blown out of his skull.

Is his position keeping what's left of his innards from plopping out.

This is a sign I need sleep.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Glad there's another good INT card, that type is lacking. This Gohan basically supers at 7 Ki and has Kaioken Goku's crazy attack increase after super without the drawback of the Huge damage multiplier.

The PHY dokkan has a leader skill of +3 to all. After Gogeta they've released +3 Ki leaders but with the above 50% health condition. This is the first besides Gogeta to not have a condition attached.

yogloo

Glad there's another good INT card, that type is lacking. This Gohan basically supers at 7 Ki and has Kaioken Goku's crazy attack increase after super without the drawback of the Huge damage multiplier.

The PHY dokkan has a leader skill of +3 to all. After Gogeta they've released +3 Ki leaders but with the above 50% health condition. This is the first besides Gogeta to not have a condition attached.

What's the passive for the phy gohan?

LNBL

Pff it feels like i play for ages, but i'm still only on 11 wins. Any tips for non- broly teams :/? Besides having a good rainbow team that is.

LNBL

Speaking of Broly...

Thanks Japan! I just want Ultimate Gohan :< get out of here with this junk that everyone has.

haha awesome :)

I think i'll just save all the stones I have for the next Dokkan festival, I guess Broly is a must for the 80 wins

denebj

Neo Member
Wow I am glad for the TUR Gohan !! I have it and that's going to be great to get that extra +2 ki !
I am only afraid that now +3ki to all nobody is going to put broly has a leader :-/ It is going to be even harder for people like us with No Broly :-/

And the yamacha is awesome ahahah They have a great sense of humor :-D

That WT is competitive .... I am at 35 win and rank 661. I got shotted twice with super. AI hits harrd .

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
What rank gets you up to 40 stamina? I'm farming this hard mode quest like mad.
30 iirc

Wow I am glad for the TUR Gohan !! I have it and that's going to be great to get that extra +2 ki !
I am only afraid that now +3ki to all nobody is going to put broly has a leader :-/ It is going to be even harder for people like us with No Broly :-/

And the yamacha is awesome ahahah They have a great sense of humor :-D

That WT is competitive .... I am at 35 win and rank 661. I got shotted twice with super. AI hits harrd .
We're all getting Gogeta tho

haha awesome :)

I think i'll just save all the stones I have for the next Dokkan festival, I guess Broly is a must for the 80 wins

It's not. I mean a bunch of us were able to do it before Broly and the threshold was at 100 wins. :S It's just super easier with him.

Maxim726X

It's not. I mean a bunch of us were able to do it before Broly and the threshold was at 100 wins. :S It's just super easier with him.

Honestly being able to get the ticket with 20 less wins makes it feel so much less like a chore... Not that I'm entirely enjoying it, mind you, but those last 10 wins were painful.

I had the most frustrating last round. Had no healing item and messed up on kills. So the enemy attacked first and I had under 2k HP. Had to forfeit to keep half my points in the finals. No more fing around, just gonna spam ki items if below ki threshold.

Skii

Spending 350 stones on the Gohan banner only to get 3 dupes. This is the dokkan I know and love.

someone hug me :(

Maddness

Yeah, at least JPN is better than Global so far. I spent almost 200 stones on this ROF banner and I got mostly Rs and some dupe SRs. What a shit show.

Skii

But did you get Ultimate Gohan, is the question.

Nope. I have only one ultimate Gohan and he's the worst of the three :(

I just wanted the intelligence one. It is pretty disheartening to spend 350 stones for no new SSRs.

Congrats on your pull though. That Goku is probably the best non-TUR in the game.

Savitar

Looking at it the top 30 are all Broly's except for three, two of which are Ultimate Gohans and the other a INT adult Gohan.

Decided to switch one STR to AGI SS2 Goku due to the number of STR's this time, one guy I come up against frequently is almost all STR's

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Nope. I have only one ultimate Gohan and he's the worst of the three :(

I just wanted the intelligence one. It is pretty disheartening to spend 350 stones for no new SSRs.

Congrats on your pull though. That Goku is probably the best non-TUR in the game.

lmao I just got a dupe of that Goku too...

Have you tried fighting Gohan yet? First three fights were fine but the second stage is destroying me :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom