• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaaaaas! Redemption for that dupe GSSR pull with Majin Vegeta. Thank you yolo single pull. I'll gladly take SSB Vegeta off your hands.

25966164800_78c3e418f9_c.jpg

Plus God Final Flash is sick. :D

Are the new SSGSS Goku and Vegeta from the current summon banner in the Japanese GSSR pool? If so, I may hold on to my tickets until they get added to global.

Arrrammis

Are the new SSGSS Goku and Vegeta from the current summon banner in the Japanese GSSR pool? If so, I may hold on to my tickets until they get added to global.

Yep. It sounds (from reddit) like the RoF2 banner and Gotenks banner are both going to be added to the WT5 GSSR pool, so I'm definitely holding on to my GSSR tickets for a few weeks. I still want some SSR's that are in the general pool, but I would really like a chance at the nuker cards.

LNBL

Holy fuck what bad luck. I got 1 shotted at the finals first turn. It wasn't even a Broly. It was STR Goku. He freaking did 55k to me.

at 75 wins now, I think i could have hit 80 already if I didn't lose attention a couple of times and got supered. Or when you think you dont need that Senzu bean and are too late resetting :(

BrunoM

Yep. I got the Goku last tournament.

Yaaaaaas! Redemption for that dupe GSSR pull with Majin Vegeta. Thank you yolo single pull. I'll gladly take SSB Vegeta off your hands.

25966164800_78c3e418f9_c.jpg

Plus God Final Flash is sick. :D
Congrats !!

Guess youre just going to keep pulling the few cards I really want lol ..

You probably have the kaio agl goku I want so much too lol ...

Well didn't play at all today just 7 wins away from my 80 .. hope I get at lest one of my most wanted out of my GSSR

And again best of luck for your next GSSR

LNBL

Ahhh I got the 80 wins, personal achievement haha

Not sure whether to pull it now or not :/ I'll start running the Failed gotenks event now and a tournament run here and there to maintain 4999 rank

Congrats !!

Guess youre just going to keep pulling the few cards I really want lol ..

You probably have the kaio agl goku I want so much too lol ...

Well didn't play at all today just 7 wins away from my 80 .. hope I get at lest one of my most wanted out of my GSSR

And again best of luck for your next GSSR

Thanks! And yeah, I have AGL Kaio as well... >__>

Good luck to you as well. Hope it's something new at the very least! :)

linkent

The only different between rank 1k and 2.5k is 1 additional BuffKu and 1 Old Kai right?
Dunno if i want to gem for those, currently at rank 1100 but i wont be able to keep playing during those last few hours tomorrow.

LNBL

The only different between rank 1k and 2.5k is 1 additional BuffKu and 1 Old Kai right?
Dunno if i want to gem for those, currently at rank 1100 but i wont be able to keep playing during those last few hours tomorrow.

Ya 1 extra Goku, 1 extra old kai and 1 extra DB saga gold ticket

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm the same. I'm currently 1700 and I am not going to bother using Stones now, since I've already done my 80 wins, *unless* it's looking like I get knocked out of the sub-2.5k bracket while I sleep tonight.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I must have done something wrong this tournament since I think I'm only gonna be safely in the 2500-5000 bracket at the end...

linkent

I must have done something wrong this tournament since I think I'm only gonna be safely in the 2500-5000 bracket at the end...
I am at sub1100 by just getting 80wins, i guess Broly supering everyone must have given lots of point advantage.

Ya 1 extra Goku, 1 extra old kai and 1 extra DB saga gold ticket
Didnt see the extra ticket, good to know but i will skip it.

I'm the same. I'm currently 1700 and I am not going to bother using Stones now, since I've already done my 80 wins, *unless* it's looking like I get knocked out of the sub-2.5k bracket while I sleep tonight.
The rate is really getting crazier, cant imagine the last few hours. Hope i can get 16mil and in sub2500 when it ends.

denebj

Neo Member
I am sitting around 690 with 15M. I think I will be just monitor and make sure I stay < 1000.
I took a break yesterday and managed to SA 10 The fat and skinny Gotenk.
It was a pain to have that run in parallel :-/

I will keep the GSSR ticket for the updated pool :)

at 75 wins now, I think i could have hit 80 already if I didn't lose attention a couple of times and got supered. Or when you think you dont need that Senzu bean and are too late resetting :(

I had no chance if I didn't Baba or anything because I only have 53k hp. Really unexpected, hope it doesn't happen today.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I did the one DB saga pull from trying world tourney, and I got General Blue. That's one of the better pulls from that banner, right? Really useful for certain events?

SnakeEyes

Banned
The rate is really getting crazier, cant imagine the last few hours. Hope i can get 16mil and in sub2500 when it ends.
Thankfully the tourney ends at 8pm for me and a lot of Americans are in bed by then, so I can usually grind out the last couple of hours without any real issue.

Savitar

Less than five hundred, at one point hit 215 so pretty happy, at this point if I didn't play any more I'm sure I"ll be in the top 1000.

*Narrows eyes*

Skii

Look at all of you grinding the tournament.

Some of us have ascended past that peasantry :p

But seriously, I'm never playing tournament properly again. The grind is awful!

For those of us playing Japan, SSR Cyborg Tao should be coming soon. Yay...

LNBL

But in japan they changed it to top 10k getting the tournament character and SSR ticket

Global should be getting the same according to the data, not in the next tournament but the one after that.

You'll get GT Goku and GT Vegeta at 10001&#12316;20000 or even the GT Vegeta at 50001&#12316;75000

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I hit below rank 2300 yesterday and figured ok, time to grind fat gotenks. After I fly back from my trip I see I'm rank 4235. So much for my nuke. :-/

12 more wins to go and plenty of time if I can get at least 5 per hour which is my average without a friend Broly.

Speaking of friends for tournament. Here is my ranking for most useful.

1. Broly: Nuke everyone, easily the best friend character even if you have your own broly due to how the order of round can screw you over. Just have ki items or orb changers handy and you are good to go.

2. Turles: +2 ki if hp above 50% which is so useful for supers even if his leader skill is locked away and he links decently with a lot of SSJs.

3. Vegeto: +25 attack to everyone as a passive. Have your own +25% attack unit and you can kill most people without having to break your ki threshold most of the time.

4. Over in a Flash/Shocking Speed units: SSG AGL Goku, MysticGohan, PHY KaioKen Goku and so on give the amazing +3/+2 ki to units that share this link. Very useful to have if your team has units with the link.

5. AGL Frieza: Can tank really well if all 3 opponents are attacking in 1 turn, not too useful outside of that.

Every other leader is mostly meh due to their leader skills being locked away and their passive really only boosts themselves vs the entire team.

SnakeEyes

Banned
everyone just going hard trying to be in the top 1000 or so, I'm just happy being within the top 10,000 lol.
All about them characters, yo. I need a UR Int Saiyan and this WTs Goku fits the bill perfectly. I can finally swap out the SSR Int Goku with something that hits harder.

Aurizen

All about them characters, yo. I need a UR Int Saiyan and this WTs Goku fits the bill perfectly. I can finally swap out the SSR Int Goku with something that hits harder.

I just want that 2 SSR ticket so I can get my SSR unit and hope he's a good unit!

LNBL

Woop got AGL SSG Goku from my 80 wins GSSR

He'll fit nicely with Over in a flash

Also finally managed to pull Blue from the DB saga

chrono01

I don't know why I do this. I put off grinding the 80 rounds until last night. I started at 25, I'm now at 74 wins. I'm not sure I'll be sane after this. I don't even have Broly, although my Friends do help (thanks for that!). Such a grind though. :/

SnakeEyes

Banned
I don't know why I do this. I put off grinding the 80 rounds until last night. I started at 25, I'm now at 74 wins. I'm not sure I'll be sane after this. I don't even have Broly, although my Friends do help (thanks for that!). Such a grind though. :/
If you hadn't put it off you'd not be in this situation, with only 3hrs 45mins to go :p

Haha, here's hoping the top 5000 ticket is good to me.

Yeah, I was 28 yesterday, and I just got 80 wins tonight. It's mind-numbing, that's for sure. Hope I don't lose part of myself trying to get top 5000. It doesn't seem like people are in such a rush right now, but I thought that last time too, and I fell like 9 positions short or something.

BrunoM

Well got my 80 wins and grinding the hell of it ..
That's what happens when u don't play for one day and half ...

At 4300 ish at the moment ..

Will be back in an hour and half hope to stay in the top 5k

chrono01

It doesn't look like I'll hit top 5k. The cut-off is something like 14.1 million, and I'm only at a little over 13. I'm not going to waste anymore stones, since the final tally will probably be somewhere around 15 million.

I would have grinded this tournament more, but without Broly (and even with the occasional friend Broly), I'm way too burned out from the last one. These things are draining. :/

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Woke up 20 mins ago and see I'm rank 5200ish. I do one 60 stam tourney and am now rank 3238. I can't even fathom how that makes sense but I ain't mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom