• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoM

Lol the gotenks strike is up lmao..

Bandai what a fuck ??? I mean the WT is going on and they put the strike out ??

It would he all cool if the strike lasted past the end of the WT but it ends on the 5th ..

The hell

Lol the gotenks strike is up lmao..

Bandai what a fuck ??? I mean the WT is going on and they put the strike out ??

It would he all cool if the strike lasted past the end of the WT but it ends on the 5th ..

The hell

Yeah, that's dumb as hell. I'm trying to push to the 80 wins, so that leaves no stamina/stones for anything except tournament since I'm also working every day until it ends.

Skii

lmao I just got a dupe of that Goku too...

Have you tried fighting Gohan yet? First three fights were fine but the second stage is destroying me :<

Yeah he's fairly easy with Frieza and Janemba. It's just a long grind.

You're probably not ready. I'd advise you do the story and get your SSRs z-awakened. This event will come back again.

Maddness

Doing WT, said what the hell i'll just use 5 stones and see if I can do one more stupid pull on the ROF event

Went in but fell asleep on the couch before I pulled so I woke up to goku still waiting. Said oh yeah, oh well and flicked.

This is staring back at me.

j1ApNKp.png

Oh happy day! Now my TEQ Cell TUR has a friend.

Savitar

Congratulations!

As for myself, 80 wins!

Time to pull with my gold ticket and see what awesome card I get!

...................................BALLS. SS2 TEQ Goku who already had a few of.

Pulled a dupe INT Whis on my other account. :(

I got SSJ AGL Super Vegeta on my main account who isn't too bad in an mono AGL team at least.

Arrrammis

I'm starting to hit the wall... 40 wins trying to balance grinding with real life needs, and not having Broly just makes it more tedious. It really is annoying that he's the only card that can hit all enemies, I think that there are several other characters that should be able to as well (they might if the can be transcended later), like Majin Vegeta when he gave his life to focus all of his energy into destroying Majin Buu (didn't work, but it was still epic), Golden Freeza in his earth destroying attack, Beerus (God of destruction, come on), the list goes on.

chrono01

I'm starting to hit the wall... 40 wins trying to balance grinding with real life needs, and not having Broly just makes it more tedious. It really is annoying that he's the only card that can hit all enemies, I think that there are several other characters that should be able to as well (they might if the can be transcended later), like Majin Vegeta when he gave his life to focus all of his energy into destroying Majin Buu (didn't work, but it was still epic), Golden Freeza in his earth destroying attack, Beerus (God of destruction, come on), the list goes on.
I'm still hoping that Majin Vegeta's LR gives him the ability to hit all with his super. I doubt they'll allow it though, but a man can dream.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I've been friending every Broly as I can, since I don't have one myself, and I'm currently 49/80 wins, but I'm still sitting just under 3k. I need to be higher.. >.>

Congratulations!

As for myself, 80 wins!

Time to pull with my gold ticket and see what awesome card I get!

...................................BALLS. SS2 TEQ Goku who already had a few of.
I wait until the Tourney ends and I have both tickets to pull at once. Last Tourney it was 2 Buus - Teq Super Buu and Phy Majin Buu. What a letdown ~_~

I've been friending every Broly as I can, since I don't have one myself, and I'm currently 49/80 wins, but I'm still sitting just under 3k. I need to be higher.. >.>

I wait until the Tourney ends and I have both tickets to pull at once. Last Tourney it was 2 Buus - Teq Super Buu and Phy Majin Buu. What a letdown ~_~

At least you'll be good for the Gohan Dokkan Event if you ever get either of them or use the farmable one.

Also I hit a snag in the semis again, I really can't be distracted once I'm below a certain hp threshold I guess. :(

I am really hating the AI this tournament. In the 1-on-1 rounds, it charges you immediately. May as well not even have any items on the board.

denebj

Neo Member
I decided to do a Yolo on the rof banner, got the phy goku Aiming for the top. He is on the weaker side but his passive helps me for the tourny when I get a Broly with +2 ki to str and phy.
I seat around 540 with 78 won, it is harder to keep it around that level without Broly. I just play non stop and barely go up :-/ I need to pull him or have them adding a super like Broly to a different card. That would be fantastic ahahah

Savitar

That's why I don't do it at the end, you kind of build yourself up with excitement and if it's something bad.....well, it's an extreme disappointment. I was pretty hyped last night to do the summon until the result as it was.

And what's up with all the crashes lately.

denebj

Neo Member
Just reach 80!!
Got a TEQ Whis!! That's pretty great, I didn't have him !!
Got lucky again and got Blue - even though I don't need to get more Cell medals and the SSR INT old piccolo :)

RNG has been nice to me today between that and the Goku Phy from the Yolo pull.

The only card I need are SSJ3 and Broly.

zE0FqxZ.jpg

GkMMYQY.jpg

BrunoM

Haha wow. My fourth SSR Kid Goku and dupe Majin Vegeta. Thanks RNGesus.
I want that man majin vegeta bad lol ..

I'm 20 wins away hope I get something good ..
F2p and not to many ssrs about 10 so if a dupe it's going to be a big letdown lol

Best of luck for your other GSSR

Savitar

I want that man majin vegeta bad lol ..

I'm 20 wins away hope I get something good ..
F2p and not to many ssrs about 10 so if a dupe it's going to be a big letdown lol

Best of luck for your other GSSR

Pity we couldn't trade, I've had four or so of the guy by now, sure I've been able to up his SA but if I could have would kept some to give them out to people here.

Got PHY Spirit Bomb Goku exactly what I needed!

Lucky bastard, been wanting that one.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yep that's the only way getting 80 wins is even possible. It's worth it in the end for 3 ssrs, considering they give you 32 stones through mission rewards. I even ended up with a 10 stone surplus cause I have a lot of stamina.

Shouta

I don't have as much Stamina because my level is still relatively low though.I'm gonna try to get sub-5000 but that's probably gonna be hard, lol.

I've been so busy ever since world tournament started. Sitting at like 19 wins. Maybe it's impossible, but I'm gonna try hard to power through to 80. Wish me luck!

linkent

GSSR got me SSJ2 STR Vegetta :(
At least it is not a dupe.

Just realised that he has really good link,
Easy to trigger passive
Supreme super!!!!

Should be good in Broly team.

BrunoM

Pity we couldn't trade, I've had four or so of the guy by now, sure I've been able to up his SA but if I could have would kept some to give them out to people here.

Lucky bastard, been wanting that one.
Haha I would've taken one off your hands lol ..
Well im about 8 wins off the 80 but today will be a no play at all day for me so will get the last ones on the last day sitting on the top 2500 for now Hope after the next 24h I don't drop far from 5K

Want those 3 ssrs lol

Here goes last Lil push

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The only card I need are SSJ3 and Broly.

If it makes you feel better, SSJ3 is literally the only decent pull I have. The only other natural SSR I've rolled is Bardok.

denebj

Neo Member
eheh one of the best card :D

It is crazy to see that some in the top 5 got like 382 wins ... How is that even possible ?
That's nuts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom