• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

Finally got 80 wins and did my two pulls.

AGI Kaioken Goku and INT Whis.

Got both and they're nothing to brag about even to begin with at this point.

Blah.

StMeph

You know, I don't get why people are saving these Gokus for LR Goku, grinding for the free one seems way better.

The first one is guaranteed, but the drop rate is supposed to be awful. Really really low. As in no one recommends you farm it for SA levels kind of low.

Finally got 80 wins and did my two pulls.

AGI Kaioken Goku and INT Whis.

Got both and they're nothing to brag about even to begin with at this point.

Blah.

Better than getting dupes, and you never know what is getting rebirthed next.

Savitar

The first one is guaranteed, but the drop rate is supposed to be awful. Really really low. As in no one recommends you farm it for SA levels kind of low.

Better than getting dupes, and you never know what is getting rebirthed next.

They are dupes=0

It's like my fourth? Kaioken Goku.

StMeph

I'm really lagging behind today. Ended yesterday with 30... now I'm at 32. Need to finish in the 50-60 range to be able to finish it off tomorrow.

Was talking bout from R Goku of course.

Ahh, that makes much more sense; and I agree. But what are you doing with the extra 9x SSJ Gokus? It's not really worth skilling to 10 unless it also gets a miracle rebirth, but it's much less likely to happen or be good since it was free to begin with.

They are dupes=0

It's like my fourth? Kaioken Goku.

My condolences.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Ahh, that makes much more sense; and I agree. But what are you doing with the extra 9x SSJ Gokus? It's not really worth skilling to 10 unless it also gets a miracle rebirth, but it's much less likely to happen or be good since it was free to begin with.
Hmmm I guess I'll just save them for starter Goku's rebirth; the awakening cost is just too high to merit doing so I'll roll for the 50%s. He's still prolly gonna suck though if he keeps his ki-only passive. I got 9 UR SSJ Gokus before since I was planning on using them for AGL's rebirth and I was like wait... He sucks still. Then I noticed most SSJ Gokus suck. :3

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The only good SSJ Goku is the LR one, and even that card has its problems.

I'm getting rid of all ten of the SSJ Goku they're giving us, getting rid of the login one too.

linkent

Oh shit SR SSJ Teq Goten and Int Trunks will be able to dokkan into SSJ Gotenks.
Should have raised their SA instead of feeding them into SSJ Goten/Trunks.

chrono01

60 wins, 20 more!

Once I hit 80 wins, is it better to farm the preliminaries or go the entire way? The did the former when I didn't have Broly, but now that I do (and bonus teams possibly spawning from later rounds), I'm not sure if I should just continually do the first round or not.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
*reaches elder kai tier*

*sees he has to double his point total to get to beerus tier*

SnakeEyes

Banned
Finally hit 80 wins, and got a dupe TEQ Piquhuan (from the Gogeta DF banner) and a new STR Family Kamehameha Goku (from the Broly DF banner.)

SnakeEyes

Banned
I still have yet to pull on the DS GSSR banner, just had to go through the WT first before I was willing to spend any Stones. I'm praying that I get someone good, and not yet ANOTHER SS3 Goku... ~_~

linkent

STR SSG Goku
TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta dupe :(

60 wins, 20 more!

Once I hit 80 wins, is it better to farm the preliminaries or go the entire way? The did the former when I didn't have Broly, but now that I do (and bonus teams possibly spawning from later rounds), I'm not sure if I should just continually do the first round or not.
Prelim has better points/sta
Full run is faster.
Meeting bonus team on Final round get 100-120k+ points. Which is more than prelim.

Edit: 60 wins will get another 1 silver ticket!!

MiTYH

Bit late to the forum party, what's the consensus on the free TEQ Goku you get from wins in this tourney? Worth maxing his SA or save him for 50% on others?

SnakeEyes

Banned
They ballsed up the Win rewards, so everyone who gets to 80 wins will get 3 full GSSR pulls instead of the 2 Gold and 4/5 Silvers currently. Just gotta wait til after the end of WT before they'll pay out that 5th Silver ticket.

Kettch

Seems a lot of people have stopped after 80 wins. I've just been using natural stamina regen to run the preliminary since then, and my rank was going up last night and barely dropped after sleeping.

StMeph

40 wins.

Silver ticket pull: dupe PHY SSJ2 Goku... who will now be at SA 5 from dupes.

This is going to be a long road to 80 and an inevitable disappointment with the 2x GSSRs. There's probably only three cards in the game I would even care to pull right now.

denebj

Neo Member
Wow so Bamco shafted us good on the SS3 Gotenk ...
- No PHY TUR .... Seriously ????
- They added a STR one to Dokkan ... this guy is not better than the PHY ... Even after Dokkan ...
- Bad gatcha rate ....

This is so dumb ... At least I have the SR Trunk and Goten at SA 10 ... Trunk is going to be a GREAT support for the tourney !! (INT / TEQ + 3ki) :-O

MiTYH

FINALLY got something good from the DB tickets. Used a gold one and got SSR PHY Kami. Makes up for all the other crap pulls I've been getting

Meneses

I got Majin Vegeta from my silver ticket pull lol. At 43 wins and should power through to 60 by tonight then do last 20 tomorrow.

Nice.

Funny story: When I started playing and was re-rolling, I stopped when my initial multis gave me Majin Vegeta, INT Gohan that just got dokkaned and STR SSJ Gohan.

I had no idea if they were good, I was just bored with re-rolling and I liked the characters.

He's been with me since the very beginning and now he'll become much more useful lol

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wow so Bamco shafted us good on the SS3 Gotenk ...
- No PHY TUR .... Seriously ????
- They added a STR one to Dokkan ... this guy is not better than the PHY ... Even after Dokkan ...
- Bad gatcha rate ....

This is so dumb ... At least I have the SR Trunk and Goten at SA 10 ... Trunk is going to be a GREAT support for the tourney !! (INT / TEQ + 3ki) :-O

-Broly from the Vegito banner was the PHY TUR
-That STR isn't even a dokkan fest exclusive, you can get him with tickets, it's ok that he sucks
-Whatever

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Competition for this tournament is vicious. Went to sleep and was rank 400 something, woke up and I'm in the high 2000s.

NIce! I'm still hoping to pull either Majin Vegeta or Broly with the final golden ticket we get with the final reward.

Thanks man. Sorry to say Broly is Dokkan exclusive unless something has changed on that. Hope you get him in your pull.

Competition for this tournament is vicious. Went to sleep and was rank 400 something, woke up and I'm in the high 2000s.

Yeah I'm glad I don't have to worry about rank too much. 10,001 to 20k is what I need to be between. I had 4 silver tickets and used that to get Majin Vegeta once I got 2 more from 40 wins so I still have 1 left. 3 more silvers from the rewards and the 3 from hitting 60 wins will get me another pull with 2 tickets left over for next tournament. I still get both GT SSRs and gold dB tickets. Plus the 2 gold SSR tickets for 80 wins.

denebj

Neo Member
-Broly from the Vegito banner was the PHY TUR
-That STR isn't even a dokkan fest exclusive, you can get him with tickets, it's ok that he sucks
-Whatever

That's true but quite honestly I would have expected a Dokkan for the AGL and PHY instead of introducing a new one that is lesser version of the PHY but is almost identical. That's just weird to me :) Maybe I was expecting too much ;)
You right, at least you can pull him from the normal pull ;-)

How are you guys doing with the tournament ? Since there are more rewards it is more competitive for sure, I used to be around 21M and finishing around 500-700 , but it feels like this time I will need to grind even more to stay around there :-O

We get the Vegeta Super Strike after, that's exciting :) :)

Meneses

I'm at 59, just gonna push one more and be disappointed with my pull, and then take a little break before grinding the rest of the wins.

Lagamorph

*reaches elder kai tier*

*sees he has to double his point total to get to beerus tier*

That was my reaction as well. Was hoping to get to Beerus tier to at least get the STR SSJ Goku, no chance of that now. Only at 20 wins so far since I'm still pretty low rank (about 122) so stamina is a problem.

MiTYH

That was my reaction as well. Was hoping to get to Beerus tier to at least get the STR SSJ Goku, no chance of that now. Only at 20 wins so far since I'm still pretty low rank (about 122) so stamina is a problem.

Honestly, I had that assumption too. But I've spent a few stones, and now only at 24 wins I've cut that amount I need in half (thanks to some lucky Special Teams appearing).

My goal is Beerus tier. It' should place me above 50k so I get semi-decent rewards. I just don't have the time to go for 80 wins

StMeph

Keep in mind you get 1x STR SSJ Goku (GT) for reaching Beerus tier, so you can decide if however many stones it would take to get a guaranteed WT SSR is worth it for your current account. Are you really better off pulling with those stones?

Honestly, I had that assumption too. But I've spent a few stones, and now only at 24 wins I've cut that amount I need in half (thanks to some lucky Special Teams appearing).

My goal is Beerus tier. It' should place me above 50k so I get semi-decent rewards. I just don't have the time to go for 80 wins

Yup same. I'm planning on using a couple stones. The way I see it using like two or three stones for an SSR? Superworth. Even if I use five, still better than spending em on a pull and getting a SR.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Already got 80 wins. Just spending my stamina on preliminaries. The damn A.I keeps killing themselves off.

The AI killing each other is the worst. I've noticed though that if I grab the 2k point bonus at the center, then all opponents will charge me.

I feel my brain melting out of my ears here just grinding wins.

Multitasking makes it so much easier. Watching tv, stationary bike, going for a walk...all while tapping on orbs for Broly.

Lagamorph

Keep in mind you get 1x STR SSJ Goku (GT) for reaching Beerus tier, so you can decide if however many stones it would take to get a guaranteed WT SSR is worth it for your current account. Are you really better off pulling with those stones?
Good point. I've got 8 or 9 free stones so far already so even using 4 or 5 I'm still up overall and have got a guaranteed SSR out of it.

Might try hitting Beerus tier tomorrow.

Wish I'd known to keep the SSJ Gokus though. I've got it up to SA8 now. Ah well, might be a good nuker at some point if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom