• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 Win Tickets:

PHY SS2 Gohan (dupe)
PHY SS2 Goku (new)

One more to go when rewards get distributed. Wishlist: AGI Ultimate Gohan, AGI Gotenks, TEQ Future Gohan, PHY Xeno Trunks

StMeph

Six hours have elapsed since my last win-count update, and since that time I have amassed another four wins. Four.

Fuck.

mikejungle

Neo Member
Hey fellas, quick question here:

I'm guessing the WT SSR Teq Super Saiyan Goku can be used to level up LR Goku's SA in the future?

Did I just make a mistake by raising the SA to 6 on this particular card, or can I SA10 this Goku and feed him to the LR Goku to get a SA10 bonus on the LR Goku?

Does the question make sense? I still have 4 left, though.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I'm guessing the WT SSR Teq Super Saiyan Goku can be used to level up LR Goku's SA in the future?

Did I just make a mistake by raising the SA to 6 on this particular card, or can I SA10 this Goku and feed him to the LR Goku to get a SA10 bonus on the LR Goku?

Yeah you did wast them unfortunately. If you feed the level 6 super to the LR it can only go up by 1

Arrrammis

If your TEQ Goku is SA10 and you feed it to LR Goku, you'll still only gain 1 SA level. Much better to keep them all separate if you plan on feeding them to LR Goku.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I might save my DS for the LR Goku banner. You'll be able to pull him from a banner, right?

He's a drop. First is guaranteed then it's really low from there. He can also go up to level 20 for super. Starts as SSR then Dokkans to TUR for about 20 medals? Then finally to LR for 777 medals. If you want SA 20 without using old kai you can get two of the SSR to SA 10 and dokkan both all the way to LR then combine. It's a huge grind no matter how you do it

Arrrammis

Got up to 80 wins, currently at 15 mil points. 3 GSSR tickets got me Dupe INT Golden Freeza, STR Android 17, and AGI Gotenks. I'm satisfied!

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
GcWfMmR.jpg

RIP Broly

Tamanon

Banned
70 wins, probably won't try and finish today. Going to end up with at least 3 SSRs(maybe 4 depending on if I can stay at 10K), and around 35 stones coming out of it. Not terrible stuff.

Just....just so many Gogetas though.....

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm at 25 wins, 1.8 million points left to go until beerus tier.

... I might as well go for 40 wins / beerus tier, huh? It'll proably allow me to get 1 guaranteed SSR pull (5 silver tickets), plus SSR GT Vegeta (Ranking, probably), plus SSR GT Goku (beerus tier). Should only cost me 5-10 stones after factoring in the 30 wins reward.

Savitar

Must be the Monday keeping people from playing because I was travelling most of the day and evening and was pretty much able to get from around five thousand to around half that in a short few hours.

Returned to dupe city with the two 80 win SSR tickets - STR Goten and INT Android 13. :S

Pulled on the discount fusion banner and got a new INT Vegito. Thanks RNGesus. :D

MiTYH

At 30 wins, and about to hit Beerus tier for the free SSR. I'll keep playing with natural stamina today. Should land (hopefully) above 50k, that's about all I can hope for in this

MiTYH

Alright, got my Beerus tier at 32 wins. That's... enough of that for me, really.

Though I'm scared, I'm at 44k. I want to stay about 50 to get the better rewards and all, so I'll probably stick with natural stamina and farm stage 1 like everyone seems to do

got 80 wins yesterday and used my tickets.

Silver SSR ticket: AGL Kid Buu
First Gold ticket: AGL SSJ2 Goku
Second Gold ticket: AGL SSJ Kid Goku

Not anything I wanted, so I raged pulled from the SSJ Gotenks multipull.
AGL SSG Goku

Finally a good AGL card.

Pulled again and got 2 SSRs: TEQ Buu and STR Gohan (Father Son Kamehameha).
Last pull got me no SSRs.

This was the first time I grinded 80 wins because the rewards were too good to pass up on.

strife2k

First time 80 wins here, first GSSR from silver tickets was Demigra.
Golden GSSR tickets were dupes :-(
So I went in rage and bought 60 stones to do the discount 30 stones multisummons, got Int Vegito from that.
Still hope for the GSSR from staying below 10k...

Finally reached Beerus tier. I did it the same time as getting 30 wins which is where I planned to stop. I think I used 5 DS to get to 30wins so I broke even(only got 91 STA, but really wanted another SSR red.) Now I hope I can stay at rank >50k to get the nice prizes.

How you guys grind out 80 wins I'll never know, I did 30 and I'm burned out

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Finally reached Beerus tier. I did it the same time as getting 30 wins which is where I planned to stop. I think I used 5 DS to get to 30wins so I broke even(only got 91 STA, but really wanted another SSR red.) Now I hope I can stay at rank >50k to get the nice prizes.

It used to be waaaaay worse. 100 wins for one golden ticket and only top 1k got the character

Back in myyyyyyy day

Friend Broly. It's even faster if you also have Broly. I find myself launching Broly's super attack and watching a movie on Amazon Prime.

Friend Broly. It's even faster if you also have Broly. I find myself launching Broly's super attack and watching a movie on Amazon Prime.

It used to be waaaaay worse. 100 wins for one golden ticket and only top 1k got the character

Back in myyyyyyy day

Back in your day :p? M8 I've been playing since before the first WT, I too know the pain. I think I might have played since launch or a little after?

Anyways, I did it every time WITHOUT broly, shit was obnoxious. This is my first WT with a TUR Broly and it's still a pain. I'm not gonna bother with the 40 wins because my rank will already give me enough tickets to do a GSSR pull, and I rather keep my DS to do a pull of the GSSR banner.

I have TUR Broly, and like 30/60 friends are brolies lol.

51 wins. 10 hours remain.

I don't think I'm going to make it.

Here is an inefficent but fast way to do it. You'll have to use more stones overall but it nets you wins faster. This is only if you don't get Broly on your friend list for one of the rounds.

Go to Events and play the Goku mission on easy, its only 4 energy. Abandon the mission and check your friend list for mission. If Broly is in it, use him in the round. Repeat as needed.

Tamanon

Banned
Just gotta hammer out 7 more wins to get to 80 tonight. Not going to bother breaking 10K now that I know we get an extra silver SSR ticket also for hitting 60.

I just can't believe they've made so many changes to make it easier and it still sucks

Yeh it's a massive grind. Tbh the part that annoys me the most is the preliminaries. That one stage takes about the same amount of time as the other three stages combined(unless the A.Is attack each other, that is). However, the preliminaries are great for XP as it gives 50k usually.

Meneses

Yeh it's a massive grind. Tbh the part that annoys me the most is the preliminaries. That one stage takes about the same amount of time as the other three stages combined(unless the A.Is attack each other, that is). However, the preliminaries are great for XP as it gives 50k usually.

I wish they'd remove the preliminaries, just make it like the other stages.

It is the most time consuming and boring part of the tournament.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Back in your day :p? M8 I've been playing since before the first WT, I too know the pain. I think I might have played since launch or a little after?

Anyways, I did it every time WITHOUT broly, shit was obnoxious. This is my first WT with a TUR Broly and it's still a pain. I'm not gonna bother with the 40 wins because my rank will already give me enough tickets to do a GSSR pull, and I rather keep my DS to do a pull of the GSSR banner.

I have TUR Broly, and like 30/60 friends are brolies lol.
Message me your Friend number, all of the old friends I had that used to be Broly changed to Gogeta ~_~

I wish they'd remove the preliminaries, just make it like the other stages.

It is the most time consuming and boring part of the tournament.
From a DB story perspective, the prelims are as they're supposed to be. From an actual gameplay standpoint, fuck that shit.

Tamanon

Banned
Got a Demigra and a dupe TEQ SSB Goku from my tickets. Demigra and my Towa are making a nice backbone for a Fear and Faith villain team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom