• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I beat that stage with Uub and Buu(uses 1 DS but got 1 back, so meh.) Then I faced trunks, and rekt him and was happy. Then daddy showed up and they melted me in three turns...SOOOOOOOOOOO help?

So I beat that stage with Uub and Buu(uses 1 DS but got 1 back, so meh.) Then I faced trunks, and rekt him and was happy. Then daddy showed up and they melted me in three turns...SOOOOOOOOOOO help?

Kill AGL Trunks both times first. Helps if you have TEQ Cell with a high SA. Chip away at Vegeta and block with PHY as needed. Need to see your villain box to give any actual help.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
When an enemy Gogeta supers and AGL Golden Frieza face tanks it for only 2k damage.

qzvS5UU.png

why is beerus teir so stacked with people now.. I guess everyone is using stones now.

everyone want that SSR lol

Kill AGL Trunks both times first. Helps if you have TEQ Cell with a high SA. Chip away at Vegeta and block with PHY as needed. Need to see your villain box to give any actual help.

AGL Buu, TEQ King Piccolo, INT Cooler, Turles, Cell, and Frieza(mech frezia upgraded), STR Broly, Frieza(freiza upgraded), PHY Hatchiyack, and that concludes my UR villains

Arrrammis

Came back into the game after a few hours break, and I'm at rank 11,100 ish. Looked at my friends list, and I am 1,000,000 points away from top 10k, but also 1,000,000 points away from my friend at rank 15,000 (ish). I have two more silver tickets from previous tourneys, so I think I'll leave the top 10k to you more motivated people ;)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Came back into the game after a few hours break, and I'm at rank 11,100 ish. Looked at my friends list, and I am 1,000,000 points away from top 10k, but also 1,000,000 points away from my friend at rank 15,000 (ish). I have two more silver tickets from previous tourneys, so I think I'll leave the top 10k to you more motivated people ;)
Come and join me in the sub-2.5k bracket, the water's fine :D

everyone want that SSR lol

AGL Buu, TEQ King Piccolo, INT Cooler, Turles, Cell, and Frieza(mech frezia upgraded), STR Broly, Frieza(freiza upgraded), PHY Hatchiyack, and that concludes my UR villains

AGL Buu as leader for the HP buff, INT Cell and Frieza for revival link, PHY Hatchiyack, TEQ King Piccolo and STR Broly.

Grab a friend TEQ Cell. I can put mine up if you need it. It has an SA of 10.

My tournament run has concluded at the 11k range. Should stay there throughout the night but I'll be checking the last 2 hours. I got a dupe STR SSG Godku with my 2nd gold ticket, first one was AGL Gohan from the Broly event.

Meh overall, the real MVP is the Majin Vegeta I got from the silver tickets at round 40. It was fun making an OIAF team and destroying teams 1v1 when Broly wasn't in the list.

Here is praying Majin Rebirth is closer than we think.

OMG best fusion Tiencha is back! One of the best things about Budokai 2 aside from its story mode. Glad Bandai/Akatsuki never forgot. Guessing Broku from Fusions or anything else from that game might come down the line as well.

EDIT: And sweet! Finally completed the Dragon Ball SSRs with the new Kami, INT Old King Piccolo, TEQ King Piccolo to go with my STR Kid Goku.

MiTYH

Relatively happy -- did another 30-stone fusion summon (after the trainwreck of a SR fest I got the first time) because I was feeling lucky.

Wound up getting Super Vegeta for my troubles. Nice that he has a link against the Cell Event, stinks that he's AGL though. Ah well, SSR is SSR. Got PHY Kami from the DB pool, now all I need is a decent INT SSR and I'll be on my way to a good team again

Relatively happy -- did another 30-stone fusion summon (after the trainwreck of a SR fest I got the first time) because I was feeling lucky.

Wound up getting Super Vegeta for my troubles. Nice that he has a link against the Cell Event, stinks that he's AGL though. Ah well, SSR is SSR. Got PHY Kami from the DB pool, now all I need is a decent INT SSR and I'll be on my way to a good team again

Now farm the SR STR Super Vegeta from the Villians event to boost AGL Super Vegeta's SA.

Shanlei91

Wondering if for the remainder of Hero Extermination I should try to get Saiyaman medals or farm Whis to buff his SA. Leaning towards Whis because that medal drop rate is horrific.

MiTYH

Now farm the SR STR Super Vegeta from the Villians event to boost AGL Super Vegeta's SA.

Yup, that's my goal!

Of course I'm currently working on getting medals to awaken him, and the STR Goku from the missions. Is there anything worse than the Z-hard STR Awakening board? I swear it spawned maybe 4 drops that werent normal ones...

denebj

Neo Member
According to the ranking I finished a 670 ! (~24M)
This tourney felt so long :-/ That grind on the prelim :-/ I had to grind for like 3 days on those. This is so painful ! I hope it was that more competitive because of the extra rewards.

I am not sure I will grind the top 1k next time. There is like 5-7M difference between the 1k and the 5K bracket for like 1 extra elder, 1 extra copy of the SSR and 2 extra DB ticket.
I am not sure it worth that much grind :-o

I would be happy if they could change a little bit the WT. This is my third WT with Broly and it is still such a pain, so much grind :-/

AGL Buu as leader for the HP buff, INT Cell and Frieza for revival link, PHY Hatchiyack, TEQ King Piccolo and STR Broly.

Grab a friend TEQ Cell. I can put mine up if you need it. It has an SA of 10.

My tournament run has concluded at the 11k range. Should stay there throughout the night but I'll be checking the last 2 hours. I got a dupe STR SSG Godku with my 2nd gold ticket, first one was AGL Gohan from the Broly event.

Meh overall, the real MVP is the Majin Vegeta I got from the silver tickets at round 40. It was fun making an OIAF team and destroying teams 1v1 when Broly wasn't in the list.

Here is praying Majin Rebirth is closer than we think.

Ok thanks. If you could out him up that'd be awesome, pm me your friend code.
I just got a final form frieza TEQ from the premium summon. Should I use him?

MiTYH

FINALLY beat stage 20 on the hero villain event. Had to use a gem, but managed it with a Tao lead and Broly friend. Just super stall super stall until dead. Wound up + gems since you get 10 for beating the stage, and finally got my AGL whis. That's enough for me.

Time to get back to farming medals. I need about 20 AGL bronze, 37 TEQ Bronze, and 6 STR Bronze for all the new SSRs I've gotten. Can't really complain about too many SSRs, even if some of them are "meh"

Actually, make that 57 Bronze, forgot about the WT reward I'll get soon.

Shanlei91

Nice, rank 4700. Only managed to drop about 1k rank for not playing most of the last day.

Really wanted that extra Kai to boost SA. Should be able to get Gogeta to SA7 tomorrow.

mikejungle

Neo Member
i jumped the gun with my 2 gold SSR tickets and got:
STR Majuub
STR Beerus

I'm a little let down (mostly because I'm a fan of the original DBZ canon...not so much all the other stuff), but I suppose Beerus will be TUR'd? Decent character I suppose.

LOL For the Gohan fight, you want something different. But your villains are limited so you don't have much of a choice. You want more AGL villains for all the STR cards in round 2.

Yeah I was able to defeat Goten, get Goku down to 10% and Gohan to to 50%. But had to use two senzu, two dendes and an usher

I got my missing 5th Silver SSR ticket and made the pull.

STR SSG Goku.

TOO MANY STRS!

I need a STR Villain so bad that isn't Broly since he is dokkan only. Golden Frieza from 2nd form stats suck so bad. I hope I get Majin Buu Evil STR if not one of the other good SSRs for my silver pull tonight.

Tamanon

Banned
Got my final nuke leader for now with SSB PHY Vegeta. Not a dupe and happy. Also did the 50 stone GSSR and got the INT Vegeta from the Buu Sokkan. I love the art on that card.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
RIP me, half my SSRs were dupes new ones were Int Adult Gohan and Vegito; would been more hype if I didn't pull Teq Vegito from GSSR.

ZZZZZZZ Got trash from my Gold tickets and my silver SSR pull gave me a dupe STR #17.

While it is a villain STR, its one I already have with terrible links and stats.

I should have saved the ticket and waited for more SSRs to be added. SSJ3 Goku or Vegeta would have been awesome. Gotenks AGL would be nice as well. Maybe next time.

Also god damn is the TEQ SSR SSJ Vegeta GT AWFUL!

Like damn those links and stats are bad. Compared to GT STR SSJ Goku who is hell of a lot better than his AGL counterpart for a card you get from reaching Beerus tier.

Utter disappointment from my GSSRs this tournament.

#1: PHY Triumphant Light Goku (dupe)
#2: PHY SS2 Gohan (dupe)
#3: PHY SS2 Goku (new)
#4: STR Android 17 (dupe)

Got AGL Super Vegeta with the golden ticket. It isn't the Vegata I wanted but it's not a dupe so I can't complain.

Edit: Any character recommendation for the super strike?

Kettch

Picked up INT Vegeta from the last ticket. Not the best, but it's a nuke color I didn't have, so I guess that's alright.

linkent

Kaioken Goku
SSJ2 Str Vegeta (my 3rd from WT tickets) :(

2 dupe 2 new this WT both new have OIAF which us kinda good but both are AGL zzz

Really want that TEQ OIAF aka Majin Vegeta.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Pulled SSR Demon King Picollo using one of my DB Saga gold tickets

Finally a TEQ extreme character

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
INT Vegito > TEQ Vegito from what I've heard but thats personal preference.

A lot of dupes for all of us this time around.
I like teq because he gives out attack to his buddies, sucks that he can't give a power boost to Gogeta otherwise until Dokkan.

chrono01

Here are my four Tournament Ticket pulls (2x Gold SSR and 2x Silver SSR):

- SSGSS Vegeta (AGL) - Dupe and useless
- Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) (INT) - New, but useless
- Super Trunks (STR) - Dupe and useless
- Super Trunks (PHY) - New, but useless

So yeah, a lot of useless.

Had 4 rolls.

1. Dupe STR SSG Goku
2. Dupe STR SSG Goku
3. AGL Super Vegeta
4. PHY Super Trunks

Could have been worse, but man, I was really hoping for SS-tier units like any adult Gohan or a SSJ3.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Rerolling for nuke lead friends paying dividends for this super strike. None of them are awakened so I get the benefit of the leader skill for a lower cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom