• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucker

Sucks about the 250 stones to our 30. I'm thinking of using the free STR Goku but can't because of the PHY Triumphant Light SSJ Goku (ATK/DEF +3000 when HP is 80% or Above)

What's a good PHY to replace him with?
I'm thinking Super Trunks or Aiming for the Top SS2 Goku

O dear. I spent like over 1k stones lol. I've been here since near the beginning so I got so many stones from story, I bought a few, got lots from logins/maintenance etc.

Anyways people who got nappa medals, did you do it on normal or Z-Hard? I keep needing to use a senzu on Z-Hard(already did it once without using support items though). And if the rate is negligible I'd rather do it on normal since I wipe the floor with em

Meneses

I did the Nappa medals on Z-hard and it took a long time to get all of them.

I don't know if they even drop on Normal or if the drop rate is worse (I suspect it is).

I did the Nappa medals on Z-hard and it took a long time to get all of them.

I don't know if they even drop on Normal or if the drop rate is worse (I suspect it is).
I just got one after 5 runs on normal. I did like 10 runs on Z-Hard and got Nada. So they do drop on normal, and the rate might be worse and I got lucky :p. One more to go, then heros of justice!

Guys, isn't it crazy how this game was released over a year ago and we're still making 1 to 2 pages a day at times?
Most of it is us complaining about terrible RNG, bad pulls, good pulls, and how people who got good pulls are Bandai spies ;)

Edit: oooooooomg I just got another Nappa Moon awakening medal! Twice in a row on NORMAL.

Kettch

I'm starting to remember why I have so many story missions left still. These take forever and are mind numbingly boring. At least when I was rank farming I could pick a short one. :/

Speaking of story, it suddenly gets super hard at area 16, even on normal! I basically can't progress with my crappy f2p teams anymore :( Guess I'm gonna have to clear everything up to it on higher difficulties.

MisterMac

I only have missions 17/18 to clear now. Should be doable but farewell my stone source. You were good to me. Now I'm living in the the rough party of F2P town.

The wiki is your friend http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Devastating_Carnage_Nappa

I have it open at all times when I'm playing basically.

Could someone please tell me how many medals it takes to dokkan awaken nappa?
Also if you go to Team then Dokkan Awaken you can see a list of all characters that can be DAed, how many you have of each one, and if you press one it shows how many medals and what event drops em.

When does the feature that lets us do things with dupes come out? I have a lot of dupes that I wanna either sell to baba or up the SA of a character. I'm low on space again :(

Also if you go to Team then Dokkan Awaken you can see a list of all characters that can be DAed, how many you have of each one, and if you press one it shows how many medals and what event drops em.

When does the feature that lets us do things with dupes come out? I have a lot of dupes that I wanna either sell to baba or up the SA of a character. I'm low on space again :(

Hard to say, since it seemed like things were on a 3ish month space between JPN and Global; but I don't think that's always held true and I think Super Vegito has come to us much earlier than that. I'd say a few months at the very least, mostly like more.

I do think it's pretty shitty that JP players are getting more rewards than global. As if to further incentivize people to drop global and just play the JP (or both). It's just like... why? Are we second-class citizens or something, what's going on here? Of course there's the possibility we get the same stuff later, as seems to usually be the case, so maybe this is premature. Be nice if there was parity between the two versions though.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Even though the login banner is labeled the same they're two different login events. For Global the 100 million download event is essentially the same as JP's 30th anniversary for the anime, which also coincided with the release of Super Vegetto there.

We'll more than likely get the 250 stones and tickets, just later. Also it's not 250 straight up, it's 5 a day spread across 50 days.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Even though the login banner is labeled the same they're two different login events. For Global the 100 million download event is essentially the same as JP's 30th anniversary for the anime, which also coincided with the release of Super Vegetto there.

We'll more than likely get the 250 stones and tickets, just later. Also it's not 250 straight up, it's 5 a day spread across 50 days.
Do you think we'll be getting the Dragon Ball Super stones when it starts airing? :p

Durden77

Man as horrible as it was getting the medals, I'm glad I got this Nappa card. Turning into a giant ape is hype as fuck and pretty much ends any battle you're on.

I want more giant apes now...are they in the GSSR pool right now?

Man as horrible as it was getting the medals, I'm glad I got this Nappa card. Turning into a giant ape is hype as fuck and pretty much ends any battle you're on.

I want more giant apes now...are they in the GSSR pool right now?

I haven't bothered DAing him since I'm saving FP for LR Androids. I'm almost at 100 multipulls which I HOPE will be enough for at least 1. Maybe 10.

Xanru

I should've just saved my stones. Went for a premium and got another Phy SS2 Gohan. This is murder. This new dupe system better be the best thing since sliced bread or I'm gonna be hella salty.

Another day with no account. :(

Please Bamco hurry with the recovery. Already killing me with missing out on stones and event farming. I played a bit of my new account to pull on the SSR banner to kill some time.

Trash pull completely, 1 SSR and it was STR SSJ Bardock. Take about bad pulls lol.

olympia

i got pure trash from the tickets. some dupes but that's it. GT trunks continues to elude me. he's all i want

speaking of dupes, what do you guys do with yours. should i fuse them or...? bamco said that they had plans for them so idkwtf to do

life is real good in japan dokkan tho

yogloo

Keep them. Wait for the new system to go online before doing anything. Currently we don't know if previously fused dupes can be used to unlock potential or not.

BrunoM

God dammit just went 260 Stam into king cold normal z hard for the card drop and NOT A SINGLE ONE ..

Our of all my super strikes it's the one I got at SA1 I got the medals last time around so I got them all just need 14 drops but after 2 full stamina bars and not Single drop fuck

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm scared for Locals since I'm already at Rank 324. :/
My only hope is to not get Super Vegito and quit the game way before it ever comes.

Did another GSSR pull last night and it was pretty underwhelming, particularly compared to the first one. Got a bunch of Rs and crappy SRs, and then the AGL SSR Ultimate Gohan. He seems inferior to the PHY SSR Ultimate Gohan. Guess he'd be good with an AGL focused team. I don't have good enough characters yet to grind the Gohan medals.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Thought some new event was starting today, now i'm disappointed.

I'm tired of grinding gems.

I thought so too. Blessing in disguise for me - now I have more time to finish Story for stones, which is itself excruciating. Some of those stages are painfully long, especially when all my guys one-hit kill every enemy.

Aiii

So not worth it
Refarming all these characters I had SA10d on my old account feels bad, but then again, it gives me shit to do, I guess. And free dragon stones.

(already got 2x Cold, 3x Mecha PHY and 3x Mecha INT done, so it's not too shabby)

GreenScar

I've been trying to raise up the SA of AGL Gohan using the farmable unit in the Saiyaman event, but that 30% chance is fucking killing me.

Anyway, how hard is the upcoming LR Goku event? I have the super strike units, but I haven't awakened them to UR yet. Is that necessary?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there anything I should be aiming for with this Hero of Justice stuff? I haven't done it before but not sure if it's worth doing.

Is there anything I should be aiming for with this Hero of Justice stuff? I haven't done it before but not sure if it's worth doing.

If you have multiple Saiyaman/Saiyaman 2 cards, they have great skill links with each other. Otherwise, the Great Saiyaman you get from the STR R Gohan's Dokkan is pretty lame outside of the easy SA bonus. You get one of him for completing missions 1-6 (for a total of 6), as well as a rare chance for him to drop in the last mission if you see INT Piccolo Buu instead of TEQ Super Buu.
The Bulma medals take forever to get, though, just FYI. I found the best mission for them is the last one on Z Hard.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If you have multiple Saiyaman/Saiyaman 2 cards, they have great skill links with each other. Otherwise, the Great Saiyaman you get from the STR R Gohan's Dokkan is pretty lame outside of the easy SA bonus. You get one of him for completing missions 1-6 (for a total of 6), as well as a rare chance for him to drop in the last mission if you see INT Piccolo Buu instead of TEQ Super Buu.
The Bulma medals take forever to get, though, just FYI. I found the best mission for them is the last one on Z Hard.

Great, thanks. I don't think I have any of those, so I'm just going to ignore it. There's too much to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom