• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It feels like just yesterday when we all got Gogeta.

Yes

we all

PcLy49v.png

I swear to god this great ape awakening medal grind is single handily going to make me quit this game. This is the most annoying shit I've ever had thrown at me in this game. And I only need 1 MORE FUCKING MEDAL.

Same. Like 10 runs and no nappa medal? is giant bald man going apeshit that good?

MisterMac

Gogeta will become even more useful for mono red once once Omega Shenron comes to global

I'm so torn. I should probably grind out Nappa at least and possibly try to get some work done on Mighty Mask. But I have stone fever and just want to do every story mode quest I have left. Jackie Chun is the only SA15 I have ready to go so it's not like I am ready for LR Goku anyhow

I also haven't done any Beerus/Cell/Gohan medals and watch me get all of them and no Super Vegito. I'm gonna spend all my stones on not getting him and miss out on the 3 SSR summons

253 stones now and I still have a ton more story stuff to do. I can probably double that number before the Vegito banner. Helps that I can spend all my time on story mode since my team isn't really good enough for any of the special events, except grinding Nappas and medals but fuck that event honestly. The card is good but not worth the grinding and frustration to me.

Durden77

So are R's really worth keeping? I have a 130 capacity for characters and I'm always riding that line. Really don't want to expand anymore right now to save the stones, so I'm thinking of just trading in all my R's to Baba.

So are R's really worth keeping? I have a 130 capacity for characters and I'm always riding that line. Really don't want to expand anymore right now to save the stones, so I'm thinking of just trading in all my R's to Baba.

I've never kept R units around. My capacity is around the same and it's completely flooded with SR's and I don't keep duplicates either.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Certain Rs can be useful. Mostly the ones with the Perfect Guard passive that can help with Super Strikes. There's also Ninja Murasaki and Dracula Man from the Dragon Ball summon that seal supers.

Meneses

Keep those that have special effects, especially -30% damage when guarding, Stun, Super Sealing, maybe ATK down.

MiTYH

Gotta say, bit surprised the GSSR is 50 stones. Guess it makes sense since it can be done 3 times but... idk. I'm saving my stones for Vegito. Did JPN have it like Gogeta's first time, where it was 3 multis then you get one free? With the 100mil celebration, I'd really like that!

TheAznOne

Since I will buying those discount stones, I decided to summon on the GSSR banner. Got two left which I be saving for the end of the year. No dupes from this summon. Also the last summon is always an SSR in the GSSR banner. So if you get any before the last summon, consider yourself lucky.

Shouta

Super Vegito already here? Damn. I guess I'll have to grind a bit to get some Dragon Stones then erase the game when I don't get him.

I won't because of Gogeta but still.

MiTYH

DANGIT! I didn't check and thought I needed 7 of these nappa moon medals. Turns out it's only 3? So much stamina that could have gone to Hero of Justice Bulma medals..

That said, what's the best place to farm those? And does the level (normal hard) matter?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Aye but my chances of getting another 150 stones between now and then are slim and none since I'm gonna be out of story mode missions

There are 3 more chapters of story so far in japan. I'm actually a little disappointed we didn't get them before Vegetto was released. It's about 100 stones.

Tamanon

Banned
Super Vegito already here? Damn. I guess I'll have to grind a bit to get some Dragon Stones then erase the game when I don't get him.

I won't because of Gogeta but still.

The true reroll pain is that you can pull both Vegito *AND* Gogeta on the same banner!

Got STR SSR Angry SS Goku and PHY SSR SSJ2 Goku (kid) from the GSSR pull, as well as the SR INT SSVegeta that has Prepared for Battle. Just made a wicked Prepared for Battle SS team with the SSR INT Turles as the leader.

Tamanon

Banned
Hmm....there are new starter missions when you start fresh now.

Like teaching you to do the Summon Sprint, and quest. And apparently at the end you get the new Android 18 card along with some stones and character slots. Not bad!

So anyone that has recovered their accounts, how long does it usually take? I hope to get it back tomorrow so I don't miss out on a log in bonus and break my streak.

It was really unfortunate what I did and I feel really stupid. The app started and I pressed it but it started giving me options about the color and power save mode. Should have known something was going on then but I rushed through and pressed continue when it asked me if I wanted to start a new file. So my poor account got deleted even though I restarted the app. :(

This is where facebook link would have helped out ahead of time zzzzzz.

Durden77

I've never kept R units around. My capacity is around the same and it's completely flooded with SR's and I don't keep duplicates either.

Certain Rs can be useful. Mostly the ones with the Perfect Guard passive that can help with Super Strikes. There's also Ninja Murasaki and Dracula Man from the Dragon Ball summon that seal supers.

Keep those that have special effects, especially -30% damage when guarding, Stun, Super Sealing, maybe ATK down.

Aight I'll probably just trash them then and keep an eye out for those skills in the future.

In other news, Nappa transformed into a giant ape and it was hype as fuck. Too bad it was against Hercule...

yogloo

Man this is total bs. My account was deleted and I went in by accident so a new account was made. Now I have to waste time to recover it. My old transfer code from July isn't working :(
Did you try the transfer code on another device? I believe transfer code can't be used on a same device.

Durden77

All this shit to do and this game is about to take a serious back seat to Xenoverse 2 in 30 mins. There's too much Dragon Ball in my life.

There's not

Wazzy

Banned
1st GSSR pull gave me Future Gohan and STR Goten SSR. I'm going to hold off on more pulls until I can get all Gohan medals.

MisterMac

Been grinding story mode hard and doing the final mission on all the big events going now. Beerus wrecked me. I should probably get enough Beerus/Cell/Gohan medals to do one of each before it ends in case I pull them in my upcoming spending spree. 248 stones so far. Really regretting that Beerus banner pull more and more.

Aiii

So not worth it
223 stones and that SSR banner continues to taunt me. Glad it's sticking around until December or I would have totally pulled the trigger on that since I already know the Vegito banner will only end in heartbreak.

MisterMac

lol Japan gets 250 free stones; time to abandon Global.

250 stones and GSSR tickets per 30 stones spent since 10/18 plus WT GSSR banner updated with Past WT rewards

And we got 30 dragon stones. What rip

And here are details on the new "Potential Awakened Ability" which encourages more spending to get dupes to unlock powers on your cards

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...pn_potential_ability_awakening_system_ingame/

And details on the WT changes

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/599t2k/15th_world_tournament_information/

I dunno how I feel about the WT. We'll see how hard the buff enemies get from consecutive wins ends up being. Might be time to spend my Elder Kais on Broly

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
250 stones and GSSR tickets per 30 stones spent since 10/18 plus WT GSSR banner updated with Past WT rewards

Come on, you gotta be fair, it's 50 vs 250 so far and their GSSR should not matter since we're obviously not at their position yet; would you really want the banner now with 0 god cards?

Meneses

Yeah, curious about that new WT.

At least they seem to be making it easier to get at least one SSR with those silver tickets for people who don't want to grind much.

MiTYH

Wooooooow woke up, that Global shafting. I mean, jesus. Forget the awesome pull banner and 1/2 stamina raids and everything, but the stones alone. Damn

For the WT changes, I like it. Takes a lot of grinding away unless you want a top spot. Looks like 20 wins in a row nets you a GSSR. Possibly a second based on how easy it is to get those points. Plus they'll be ranking stuff. I like it

Meneses

Wouldn't surprise me if they give us the extra 200 stones in another celebration for some event down the line, but Bamco definitely isn't gonna give away 5 free multipulls when Super Vegitto hype is running wild and people are gonna spend an arm and a leg buying stones.

If they end up doing it, then i'll take my hat off to them lol.

Wouldn't surprise me if they give us the extra 200 stones in another celebration for some event down the line, but Bamco definitely isn't gonna give away 5 free multipulls when Super Vegitto hype is running wild and people are gonna spend an arm and a leg buying stones.

Did you end up getting Gogeta ? If not, you and I deserve to get Super Vegito :<

Yeah I agree. If aiming to get SSR dupes is going to become part of the meta, then they'll definitely throw a chunk at us down the line to get that fever going.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Holy crap I don't care too much about the 220 stones when those tickets are the real crazy thing. I have 40 in JP and I haven't completed the story. With those I got 2 god leads PHY Broly and Omega Shenron

I've used so many more stones on Global I'll be swimming in them when this comes over.

It's a nice 'thank you' for people that stuck with their accounts for as long as possible.

Ryu1999

Its not a GSSR ticket, and its one ticket per 50 stones spent from the beginning UNTIL 10/18.

I got 91 tickets and pulled:

2 x S Vegito (dupe, already had him at SA9)
PHY Ult Gohan
INT Janemba
Gogeta (dupe, already have awakened him at SA10, and had another unawakened one at SA2)
INT Android 18 (dupe)
STR Android 17 (dupe)
AGL SSJ3 Goku
STR Metal Rildo
TEQ SSB Goku

Pretty good haul: really wanted Buutenks or Omega Shenron, but I managed to pull the TEQ SSB Goku that I had been lusting after.

Maxim726X

Holy crap I don't care too much about the 220 stones when those tickets are the real crazy thing. I have 40 in JP and I haven't completed the story. With those I got 2 god leads PHY Broly and Omega Shenron

I've used so many more stones on Global I'll be swimming in them when this comes over.

It's a nice 'thank you' for people that stuck with their accounts for as long as possible.

I'm actually kinda scared to see how many tickets I would get... I've spent some serious money on this game in the 15 months it's been out. I'd rather not know the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom