• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I almost went way over for bulma medals. I forgot I used 20 on a videl already. Luckily I noticed when I was at 45 medals, but I still gotta do the mission since I need one more gohan. I'm an idiot and didn't use training items and places when making him SA 9 he coulda been near max, and since you get him at lvl 1 Z-Awakenkened already it woulda saved some minions, o well.

Got a guest Super Gogeta to do his super, not even against weak type, and cried a little tear of joy when I saw the damage. If nothing else, I hope I at least get one of those when I go nuts on the Vegito banner.

edit:
We're getting the buy 3 get 1 free!

HYYYYPE. When does the banner go live? I should be able to do at least 12 multipulls.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
We're getting the buy 3 get 1 free!

uW5jZNf.jpg

Got a guest Super Gogeta to do his super, not even against weak type, and cried a little tear of joy when I saw the damage. If nothing else, I hope I at least get one of those when I go nuts on the Vegito banner.
That's because he's effective against all types. He's an op butt and I want him!

Us veterans had to do the story without him, it was shit! Shit I tell you!

Shanlei91

HYYYYPE. When does the banner go live? I should be able to do at least 12 multipulls.

Tuesday night at 10:30pm PST

I'll be able to do 24 multis. Hopefully my copy of Xenoverse comes in by then so I have something to comfort me when I pull a bajillion Gogeta/Broly and no Vegito.

Meneses

I know I won't get Super Vegito but man, if I don't even get Gogeta or Broly I don't think i'll recover from the disappointment.

chrono01

I'm only gonna have like 300 stones for this. I hope there is a 30 stone discount multi
There will be. 30 Dragon Stones for your first pull, then 50 per afterwards, with your fourth in each "set" being free.

Basically:

First Set:

30 DS - Multi-Summon #1
50 DS - Multi-Summon #2
50 DS - Multi-Summon #3
Free - Multi-Summon #4

Second-Whatever Set:

50 DS - Multi-Summon #1
50 DS - Multi-Summon #2
50 DS - Multi-Summon #3
Free - Multi-Summon #4

Durden77

I'll have over 300 stones by the time Vegito drops so i'll be able to get 8 multi pulls. And I'm sure I still won't get him.

I'm glad I resisted on all these discount pulls and GSSR pulls though. I'm going to expand my character space most likely if I do 8 multipulls.

MisterMac

Is Broly as good as his lordship Vegito?

Broly is the weakest of the god leaders atm. Due to PHY lacking some cards like tanks(Janemba, Baby Janemba, AGL Golden Frieza, STR SSJ3 Trunks) His special ability is he fires a Super at 8 ki and at 12 Ki he fires two supers. So powerful but not in a team player way.

Vegeta reduces damage taken by 80% and counterattacks after every non Super attack he takes. So an R Murasaki and Vegito can effectively punish an enemy for attacking indefinitely. And that's on top of being a total beast

I'll have over 300 stones by the time Vegito drops so i'll be able to get 8 multi pulls. And I'm sure I still won't get him.

I'm glad I resisted on all these discount pulls and GSSR pulls though. I'm going to expand my character space most likely if I do 8 multipulls.

Someone convinced me to do a discount banner, it was not worth at all.

Broly is the weakest of the god leaders atm. Due to PHY lacking some cards like tanks(Janemba, Baby Janemba, AGL Golden Frieza, STR SSJ3 Trunks) His special ability is he fires a Super at 8 ki and at 12 Ki he fires two supers. So powerful but not in a team player way.

Vegeta reduces damage taken by 80% and counterattacks after every non Super attack he takes. So an R Murasaki and Vegito can effectively punish an enemy for attacking indefinitely. And that's on top of being a total beast

Does he still have attack all? If so that would be beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast.

Btw, how many have you linked this to your FB for the 5 free DS? Does it post anything or gather any kind of info, or is it just for backups?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Someone convinced me to do a discount banner, it was not worth at all.

Does he still have attack all? If so that would be beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast.

Btw, how many have you linked this to your FB for the 5 free DS? Does it post anything or gather any kind of info, or is it just for backups?

He doesn't have Attack all but he has Supreme Damage which the STR version doesn't. Unfortunately he's the only God Leader with only Supreme Damage

If I got SV on either account it would be perfect but grinding missions on my 2nd acct is burning me out. One acct has some pretty good AGL units and the other has Gogeta, PHY Gotenks and INT Vegito. Think I might quit again if I don't get him...

Bye Guys!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I didn't but I've linked many games to my FB account with no issue. It's great for adding security to your account. However, should you want to sell your account, it might make it harder.

MisterMac

Man. Maybe I won't be able to abandon my account after all. Word is coming down from Japan that the WT changes make STR Broly the top dog unit for that because the win streak buff enemies get mean Xeno Trunks and possibly Majin Vegeta won't be able to easily OHKO enemy teams.

I'll be Dokkan awakening Broly at all costs next week and whenever Majin Vegeta's event comes back I'll go all out for him too. I also lucked into the SSJ2 Goku with a STR/TEQ Ki+2 passive that will become Ki+3 when he Rebirths so I could put together a pretty raunchy Christmas team to run WTs with and ensure I Super for days.

Please RNGeesus. Absolve me of my sins. Welcome me into your light. Let me be reborn through your glory

I didn't but I've linked many games to my FB account with no issue. It's great for adding security to your account. However, should you want to sell your account, it might make it harder.

Not planning on selling my account, it's not worth the hassle imo.

I'm probably going to get A LOT of hate from this but...I just got three KC cards in a row :x

MisterMac

Not planning on selling my account, it's not worth the hassle imo.

I'm probably going to get A LOT of hate from this but...I just got three KC cards in a row :x

Well done. Mecha Frieza drops seem nice. I already got one at SA10. The medal went slightly okay.

Cyborg Tao
Ape Event Vegeta
Draculaman
GT Vegeta
Launch
Bye Guys Goku

Friend Gogeta. Had to use some items but not all. Give me the Bulma event now please

Well done. Mecha Frieza drops seem nice. I already got one at SA10. The medal went slightly okay.

Cyborg Tao
Ape Event Vegeta
Draculaman
GT Vegeta
Launch
Bye Guys Goku

Friend Gogeta. Had to use some items but not all. Give me the Bulma event now please

I finished mecha first time it came. The strikes I have done are:
Android #16(14 medals and SA10/SA5. Just neither are DAd yet)
King Vegeta(SA 10 and SA 5 are DAed, didn't merge em yet.)
Mighty Mask(14 medals, drop rate was shit so SA 2)
Jackie Chun(same as Android #16)
Mech Freiza(SA 15)
KC(14 medals, and like SA 5 I think)

I think those were the most important ones for LR Goku event. I might have needed Tao, but my AGL was shit at the time. I know for a fact that Prince Vegeta & Pikkon are not good against LR Goku, so I just did their events once to get a DS.

There will be. 30 Dragon Stones for your first pull, then 50 per afterwards, with your fourth in each "set" being free.

Basically:

First Set:

30 DS - Multi-Summon #1
50 DS - Multi-Summon #2
50 DS - Multi-Summon #3
Free - Multi-Summon #4

Second-Whatever Set:

50 DS - Multi-Summon #1
50 DS - Multi-Summon #2
50 DS - Multi-Summon #3
Free - Multi-Summon #4

Oh man, I forgot about the 30 pull we get. I think I may have enough for 12 pulls depending on how many stones we end up getting from the crossover event.

Kettch

Well, that free multi news has gotten me reinvigorated after I was starting to slack off. Still have a ton of missions to go through, all of Hard and Z-Hard passed area 8. Think I might be able to get up to 20 multi-pulls if I can get it all done in time.

The next few pages are gonna be filled with people posting their triumphs and failures.

Lets hope most of us are blessed with Super Vegito. I have to farm for SV, TEQ and INT Vegito so rip.

Kitoro

Between this, Xenoverse 2, and rewatching BoG and Resurrection F, I'm going through such a DBZ trip right now.

I've never really seen the Buu saga properly, and I was going to grab the DBZ Make Blu-ray set for it, only to realize they seemed to have stopped after Cell? Am I wrong, or what's the deal? Thanks!

MiTYH

When does Vegito drop again? I think I remember 11/1 but can't confirm

Finally got my last KC to drop. Up to maybe 30 Doffys without any drops soooo I'm going to storymode to finish up some gem farming. I've got enough to get my free multipull already, depending on luck I may try the xenoverse banner but probably will just pump it all into Vegito

MisterMac

When does Vegito drop again? I think I remember 11/1 but can't confirm

Finally got my last KC to drop. Up to maybe 30 Doffys without any drops soooo I'm going to storymode to finish up some gem farming. I've got enough to get my free multipull already, depending on luck I may try the xenoverse banner but probably will just pump it all into Vegito

11/1 The Explosive Salt of Super Vegito.

So Mecha Frieza dropped on all but two of my runs so he's done. I still need to grind out Cold but I thought I might try and grab some of the Cell/Gohan/Beerus medals in case I pull any of them in my upcoming spending spree. Turns out Cell is a big joke? When he died and didn't come back with more health bars I was shocked. I rolled with my A-Team cause I don't have any soul vs soul guys and he went down fast

PHY Bardock
STR SSJ3 Vegeta
INT SSJ Goku
TEQ SSJ2 Goku
TEQ Majin Vegeta
INT Janemba

Friend Gogeta. By the time he went to do his little regen game it was too late and Vegeta got sweet sweet revenge for all the perfect shit he has to eat during the Cell Saga

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
11/1 The Explosive Salt of Super Vegito.

So Mecha Frieza dropped on all but two of my runs so he's done. I still need to grind out Cold but I thought I might try and grab some of the Cell/Gohan/Beerus medals in case I pull any of them in my upcoming spending spree. Turns out Cell is a big joke? When he died and didn't come back with more health bars I was shocked. I rolled with my A-Team cause I don't have any soul vs soul guys and he went down fast

PHY Bardock
STR SSJ3 Vegeta
INT SSJ Goku
TEQ SSJ2 Goku
TEQ Majin Vegeta
INT Janemba

Friend Gogeta. By the time he went to do his little regen game it was too late and Vegeta got sweet sweet revenge for all the perfect shit he has to eat during the Cell Saga
You don't have to worry those 3 won't be in the Vegetto summon

Durden77

Between this, Xenoverse 2, and rewatching BoG and Resurrection F, I'm going through such a DBZ trip right now.

I've never really seen the Buu saga properly, and I was going to grab the DBZ Make Blu-ray set for it, only to realize they seemed to have stopped after Cell? Am I wrong, or what's the deal? Thanks!

Nope they have the entire Z series on Blu Ray. The discs are pretty awesome too, I have them up to the Cell Saga and will be completing it later this year.

Here are the Buu saga ones

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KU3Y60W/?tag=neogaf0e-20

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LXGQ766/?tag=neogaf0e-20

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NP06FAQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Savitar

Nope they have the entire Z series on Blu Ray. The discs are pretty awesome too, I have them up to the Cell Saga and will be completing it later this year.

Here are the Buu saga ones

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KU3Y60W/?tag=neogaf0e-20

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LXGQ766/?tag=neogaf0e-20

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NP06FAQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Best thing is they are uncut. You actually see all the blood and violence that does happen, sure you kind knew bad things happened and people died even when the cut versions aired but the uncut version is much more shall we say....direct about it.

Shanlei91

Finished the story and then looked through the events to see if I missed any stone opportunities. Found out I never did the daily medal stages - I guess the stages during the 1 year anniversary, that had no stop battles, were different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom