• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is waifu 18 worth getting? I hate gem grinding but if she's really good I'll muddle through. There doesn't seem to be a countdown over her head so I assume she's there 5ever

I was looking at that 100 gem piccolo, he seems like a really good tank, probably best bang for buck of the gem characters, but 18 seems okay? If you can get the 100 gem dragonball wish, that would help.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Hope we get that Summon 3 get 1 free banner for Vegito. At .46% drop rate, mathematically speaking, he should drop at least once at 900 stones. Of course, bad luck exists and that's an estimate.

stone grinding update: I got 347. Chapters 1-3 done on all difficulties. Probably gonna skip ahead to 10 since there are challenges associated with 10-15. It is exceptionally boring but since I've been saving stones since I started I don't have the cards to do any of the challenging events.

Kitoro

Any recommendations on a nice, short stage to rank exp grind on that's in Area 15 or lower? I can't steamroll Area 16 and up on Z-Hard without items, which is why I'm asking for Area 15 or lower.

Thanks!

Shanlei91

Any recommendations on a nice, short stage to rank exp grind on that's in Area 15 or lower? I can't steamroll Area 16 and up on Z-Hard without items, which is why I'm asking for Area 15 or lower.

Thanks!

For stages, their boss types and XP:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/mission_info

I would recommend Wayward Champion in Area 11. Super easy TEQ Jackie Chun boss and good way to stockpile on senzu beans.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Thanks!
11-3 The Wayward Champion Z Hard is the classic. It's a really short stage and only one stop fight in TEQ Jackie Chun. It can also drop senzu beans

Kitoro

11-3 The Wayward Champion Z Hard is the classic. It's a really short stage and only one stop fight in TEQ Jackie Chun. It can also drop senzu beans

Hmm.. This is working decently, though I run an all AGI team (I just started last week, so it's all I've got until I can drop my 500 free gems for Vegito next week). Any other short ones with a non-TEQ boss? I remember a few, but I sadly didn't take note of them.

Hmm.. This is working decently, though I run an all AGI team (I just started last week, so it's all I've got until I can drop my 500 free gems for Vegito next week). Any other short ones with a non-TEQ boss? I remember a few, but I sadly didn't take note of them.

I think since you're new, should probably pull the GSSR pull at least once. Just my 2 cents. They don't come around very often and could give you great cards.

Kitoro

I think since you're new, should probably pull the GSSR pull at least once. Just my 2 cents. They don't come around very often and could give you great cards.

I was very tempted, but seeing as I already have an AGI Great Ape Vegeta and AGI Super Saiyan Goten, who both have 70% attack boosts that activate very easily and regularly (and Vegeta's Great Ape ability is a nice trump card), along with the starter pull AGI SSR Goku, I already have the makings for a pretty awesome Mono-AGI team once I get Vegito.

Also, I'm sure that, within 100 pulls that I'm ready to make on that banner, I'll get at least one or two more good AGI SSRs to finish off my team with.

MANUELF

Banned
Just downloaded the game and did my first multipull, did I Do good?
AL9IXuN.png

Meneses

That Gohan is alright but if you have the patience (or use an android emulator) for rerolling you could probably wait until Super Vegito comes next week and go after him, and his Banner will also include Gogeta.

Gogeta is the top unit right now, and Super Vegito will be pretty much gamebreaking.

Omg! So I just noticed something else with this update. Before when you'd go to train, then filter and select a unit, you'd have to do it again when wanting to select training partners. Now it saves that filter when you select training partners. It's a small detail but makes training a little quicker :D

SolidTexture

Neo Member
AGL Gohan goes from good to top tier when Vegito comes out.

They share Power Bestowed From a God and Shocking Speed. Ki and a great attack boost when supering.

I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!

Not happy I missed out on a few days but better now than later. Time to grind super hard. Especially for the medals that are about to run out.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man these story missions get super hard. How am I supposed to survive multiple enemy supers each round?!

commish

So I should keep my account?

No. Reroll next week tbh. This game has top tier Units and then there are OMFG units. Next week the ultimate OMFG unit comes out.

And to be totally honest I'd just spend a few dollars to buy an account on db space rather than reroll.

BrunoM

This is bothering me to no end ...

I have done 4 full stamina vars that's 520 stamina and haven't got fucking king cold to drop Once not one time this is bullshit ...

I'm not new to bad drops don't get me wrong 462 days playing here but Wow WTF

I got all the medals first time around but didn't get to do the farming for the SA
Tue idea that I have to get 14 of him is blowing my mind ..

In JP when LR goku came they had double odds right ??
I hope we do soon too because this one fuck is gonna ruin my super strike team errr

When does that event start?

It starts next week on Tuesday so good luck.

This is bothering me to no end ...

I have done 4 full stamina vars that's 520 stamina and haven't got fucking king cold to drop Once not one time this is bullshit ...

I'm not new to bad drops don't get me wrong 462 days playing here but Wow WTF

I got all the medals first time around but didn't get to do the farming for the SA
Tue idea that I have to get 14 of him is blowing my mind ..

In JP when LR goku came they had double odds right ??
I hope we do soon too because this one fuck is gonna ruin my super strike team errr

Its the worst when you go through 100s of energy for no drops. Thats at least 7 times attempted.

BrunoM

Its the worst when you go through 100s of energy for no drops. Thats at least 7 times attempted.
It got me so angry I used a stone to refill my stamina I'm down to 3 runs left out of my 132 stamina and not a drop of in the next 3 there's no drop that will be 650 stamina with NOTHING

Kitoro

No. Reroll next week tbh.

Or keep the account for now and spam Quests endlessly to rack up as many Dragon Stones as you can to try for Vegito next Tuesday, and if you don't get him, save the account on the side and try and re-roll until you're burnt out, then keep whichever is best at that point.

Meneses

Well guys, will you pull single or multi summons on Vegitto day?

BTW, the card drop rate for the OP event is depressive

I'll do multis if we get the 3+1 bonus again, and also to end my misery faster.

If we don't have the bonus, i might just slowly torture myself single by single.

Shanlei91

It's possible to get a ton of Gregory medals from the One Piece event. Unfortunately I just hit 996 medals a few days ago.

MisterMac

Please tell me WT isn't this weekend? It would be too cruel to have to endure another one without an awakened Broly when his event is upcoming. Though the fact that they unlocked the PHY part of the event indicates we WILL get PHY Broly on the Super Vegito banner too?

Also it's immensely satisfying to beat up Cyborg Frieza this week. He and Cold were the Super Strikes that were going my first week of Dokka Battle so even getting one of his card wasn't a sure thing for me. Now SSJ3 Vegeta and Broly laugh in his stupid patchwork face and run a train on him. Express to hell. I just ranked up and burned all my stamina on him. He's at SA7 already.

Is it worth grinding out Gohan or Vegeta on that great apes thing? I'm considering trying to get Vegeta to SA10 since I'm bringing him along to the Z-Hard Cyborg Frieza fight

MiTYH

It's possible to get a ton of Gregory medals from the One Piece event. Unfortunately I just hit 996 medals a few days ago.

Yup, got 20 medals to drop! 3 Zhard runs, no Goku drop though

Moved back to farming King Cold. Did about 10 runs yesterday, no drop. Finally got one to drop today, need ONE more to have 15 SA and be done with him forever. But, man, taking his time

Caim

Haven't played in months, but my first returning bonus gave me enough to pull on the SSR banner. I got SS2 and SS3 Vegeta, how are they?

linkent

Haven't played in months, but my first returning bonus gave me enough to pull on the SSR banner. I got SS2 and SS3 Vegeta, how are they?
Dont think SSR banner can get dokkan exclusive unit.
So i assume TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta? Kinda good if you dont have any +3ki lead.
Not really great. STR SSJ3 Vegeta is one of the best tank.
SS2 Vegeta. Str is good and can be dokkaned later.
Agi is bad.

Savitar

So the first stage of the cross over is out, pretty easy, drops lots of training or awakening medals.

One thing that I noticed, I finished him each time with a SA, twice Gogeta and his reaction hit was the norm. The second time though I had taken him down with Gotenks SA and the character had his feather/fur/whatever thing all around him as if he meant to guard. Still went down but yeah, thought that was odd.

MiTYH

Leveled up, aaaand another 120 stamina down the drain trying to get a last KC copy. Dang it.

Anyone get Goku to drop from Doffy's stage yet?

Meneses

Leveled up, aaaand another 120 stamina down the drain trying to get a last KC copy. Dang it.

Anyone get Goku to drop from Doffy's stage yet?

I got 1 drop. Can't remember how many runs i've done, it was probably 1 out of 9 or 10?

It seems the drop rate right now is pretty bad.

Aiii

So not worth it
Two days, 50 ranks, 10x King Cold, 10x PHY Mecha Freeza and 7x INT Mecha Freeza later this game is beginning to feel a lot like work to me, again. :D

Well. With how many complaints there are against KC dropping I think I'ma skip farming him(again...these 14 medals be collecting dust). And move into crossover after I get 18 more bulma. After crossover it's gem farming(pilaf...pls)

MiTYH

Well. With how many complaints there are against KC dropping I think I'ma skip farming him(again...these 14 medals be collecting dust). And move into crossover after I get 18 more bulma. After crossover it's gem farming(pilaf...pls)

Honestly it's worth it to get one, his Dokkaned form of damage reduction is pretty great.

That being said, yes, drop rate sucks. I was hoping to finish him this time but there's a chance we'll get drop x2 when LR Goku comes around

commish

Okay, I take it I'm supposed to be using items when I do these story missions? There seems to be no way to win otherwise, since the enemy supers so much.

Meneses

Okay, I take it I'm supposed to be using items when I do these story missions? There seems to be no way to win otherwise, since the enemy supers so much.

Yes, from 16 onwards the difficulty ramps up a lot. If you have one of those "Stun everyone on your first deploy" cards, they're super useful. I think Jaco is one of them, one of the Chiaotzus as well, and probably more.

commish

Yes, from 16 onwards the difficulty ramps up a lot. If you have one of those "Stun everyone on your first deploy" cards, they're super useful. I think Jaco is one of them, one of the Chiaotzus as well, and probably more.

Got it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom