• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

Stones will be on sale too...

Oh please Kami-sama release me from the temptation and give me Vegitto without letting me go broke.

edit: lol, everything's happening! Crossover! Vegitto! Dokkans! Trunks and Majeta! LR Goku! Ahhhhhhhhhh

Really regretting pulling on the discount a few days ago now with Vegito around the corner, it did get me a SSR but one I've already had 3 times. I can probably muster up to 150 if I can beat those last 3 story sections on Z-Hard but I'd have had 180 otherwise, probably enough for an extra pull since I expect we'll get one discount pull.

Yeh I did the discount multipull too, and got shit. It might be the same as a previous banner where three multipulls gives you one free multipull(that's how it worked, right guys? If I'm wrong correct me)

Updating now.

Was a 25mb update, then 260 Gokus, then 3298 Gokus.

New title screen (Ultimate Crossover).
8 Free Stones
1 Free SSR Goku (from the crossover event)

Also, guaranteed SSR multipull.

Smart idea.
It's a trap! They know we're hoarding for Vegito, Bandai spies are amongst us :mad:
10 PM local time? Shit, probably not gonna do much besides log in and do the training mission / some story mode today then. Dark Souls 3 DLC launches tonight!
Isn't Das3 DLC the 25th? Does it release at midnight tonight?

Edit: what the fook?! I UPDATED OVER DATA BECAUSE I WANTED TO PLAY AND IT'S UNDER MAINTENANCE?!?!?! Luckily my data resets tomorrow...

Double edit: somewhere out in the multiverse there's an alternate me that waited a bit and read that it went under maintenance again so he didn't update. Lucky bastard.

MisterMac

Down again? Huzzah unexpected unscheduled maintenance stones?? Also I'll be setting up a Super Vegito hotline for those of us who don't pull him. 1-800-POTARA-TEARS

Just got kicked out after doing a mission telling me it has scheduled maintenance that won't be done till 4pm EST. Strange. Glad I got in to get the first day of Turtle shells and etc.

Damn was not expecting Super Vegito until midway next month. Good thing the stones are on discount. So tempted to pull the SSR summons but I'll have to resist. Hopefully they last past Super Vegito event so I can pull it if I'm lucky enough to get Vegito early into my pulls.

MisterMac

Also is it me or does it look like we aren't getting PHY Broly with Super Vegito? If we don't get the buy 3 get one free deal I'll be gutted. I'm not spending a single point of stamina on anything that doesn't get me a dragon stone.

Also did I see the Majin Vegeta event coming back or just an aoe double rates banner I won't be able to pull on?

And it looks like Broly is back. I have shit for agility units(Kid Buu, SSJ Goku, Baby Vegeta, SA10 Unawakened Strike Vegeta, and I can buy Starter Goku). What am I gonna need to do to bring him down. I'll spend items as much as I need to. I need an aoe guy STAT

Man, this is like content overload. I think I'm just gonna bail all these events and make use of the Rank EXP bonus and finish the quests, then do the WT if it's still happening. I still only have 70 max stamina.
I'll let you all get the Vegitos. Not even gonna worry about it.

Also is it me or does it look like we aren't getting PHY Broly with Super Vegito? If we don't get the buy 3 get one free deal I'll be gutted. I'm not spending a single point of stamina on anything that doesn't get me a dragon stone.

Also did I see the Majin Vegeta event coming back or just an aoe double rates banner I won't be able to pull on?

And it looks like Broly is back. I have shit for agility units(Kid Buu, SSJ Goku, Baby Vegeta, SA10 Unawakened Strike Vegeta, and I can buy Starter Goku). What am I gonna need to do to bring him down. I'll spend items as much as I need to. I need an aoe guy STAT

Grab a friend Gogeta and block with AGL units that have the blazing battle link and other AGL units.

MiTYH

Just got kicked out after doing a mission telling me it has scheduled maintenance that won't be done till 4pm EST. Strange. Glad I got in to get the first day of Turtle shells and etc.

Yup, same here. Annoying, but I did that and then I did manage to get one of nappa's medals, the last stages, finally managed to get it with no items for the DS (thank you janemba). I finished the stage and saw the banner so at least that counts. Went to do another run and bam, maintenance.

Guess they thought 8 stones wasn't enough....

MisterMac

Damn was not expecting Super Vegito until midway next month. Good thing the stones are on discount. So tempted to pull the SSR summons but I'll have to resist. Hopefully they last past Super Vegito event so I can pull it if I'm lucky enough to get Vegito early into my pulls.

SSR summons last into December if I read correctly

Meneses

Down again? Huzzah unexpected unscheduled maintenance stones?? Also I'll be setting up a Super Vegito hotline for those of us who don't pull him. 1-800-POTARA-TEARS

I don't wanna shed any Potears... I'll try not to be too salty and be happy when people start announcing they got him.

I still remember the pain when a fellow Gaffer (forgot who) got Gogeta and Janemba on their second multi of each banner...

Kettch

I'm up to 350 stones saved. Should be able to get up to 500 or so finishing a lot of story content. Not gonna be close to a guarantee, but I should have a decent shot at Super Vegito...

Tamanon

Banned
Free stones? REROLL TIME if I don't get Vegito.

But I have a super great F2P account........

Hmm.......

Either way, gonna get some good maintenance stones too hopefully!

MisterMac

I've already started saying goodbye to my cards for when I abandon them to digital ether in pursuit of a fresh Super Vegito reroll. Hopefully I can score Majin Vegeta again off this upcoming banner

Meneses

I've already started saying goodbye to my cards for when I abandon them to digital ether in pursuit of a fresh Super Vegito reroll. Hopefully I can score Majin Vegeta again off this upcoming banner

I'm definitely on the "I already spent more than I should have and have enough good cards" camp... I don't think I could let it go and reroll. Especially considering I got 2 attack-all cards to make tournament life easier.

I also don't have a lot of patience for rerolls... The only time I rerolled an existing account was after not playing for a while, and I stopped when I got Majin Vegeta and the two Cell Gohans... I think those weren't even the cards that people were rolling for, at the time they were nothing amazing. I think people were already after the God cards, but I just couldn't take it any more lol

MisterMac

I'm definitely on the "I already spent more than I should have and have enough good cards" camp... I don't think I could let it go and reroll. Especially considering I got 2 attack-all cards to make tournament life easier.

I also don't have a lot of patience for rerolls... The only time I rerolled an existing account was after not playing for a while, and I stopped when I got Majin Vegeta and the two Cell Gohans... I think those weren't even the cards that people were rolling for, at the time they were nothing amazing. I think people were already after the God cards, but I just couldn't take it any more lol

It's pretty tedious but with an android emulator on PC it's not too bad. I put a tv show on half my screen and the reroller the other. Skips the tutorial, just gotta claim your stones and do the summons. I might keep this account going since I have 2 potential aoe guys as well. But life without a god card seems cold and hard

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

I don't think I could do a reroll again and score Broly + Majin Vegeta. I think I'd rather just tough it out.

Durden77

I'm gonna have to cave on at least one of these guaranteed SSR pulls. I'm not going to be able to resist, I know myself.

Right at 200 stones, god I still regret pulls. Would have probably around 300 if it weren't for stupid pulls. There's too much happening right now.

I've said it from the beginning, but the one character I want is Super Vegito and I'll reroll for him when he comes. Provided I don't get it from any pulls of course.

Those guaranteed SSR pulls though, super tempting.

Meneses

It's back up.

The Android 18 waifu card is available on Baba's gem shop, 200 gems.

edit: small detail that is welcome, now we have the stage number next to the name.

It's back up.

The Android 18 waifu card is available on Baba's gem shop, 200 gems.

edit: small detail that is welcome, now we have the stage number next to the name.

Took them long enough, like hell. I about had with having to count each time.

5 DS for linking Dokkan to your FB...tempting very tempting...

Man this is total bs. My account was deleted and I went in by accident so a new account was made. Now I have to waste time to recover it. My old transfer code from July isn't working :(

Meneses

Man this is total bs. My account was deleted and I went in by accident so a new account was made. Now I have to waste time to recover it. My old transfer code from July isn't working :(

Damn, sorry to hear that :( Hope it gets sorted.

If it doesn't, the bright side is that you can reroll for Super Vegito without remorse.

Shanlei91

Does anyone have a link to the event schedule?

https://dbz.space/news/100350-100m-global-dls-celebration

No.1 100 Million Global DLs Login Bonus Event! 2016/10/24 (Mon) 16:00 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 15:59 PST
No.2 Dragon Stones up for grabs! Log in to get 30 Dragon Stones! 2016/10/24 (Mon) 16:00 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 15:59 PST Every player can claim this reward only once.
No.3 Dragon Stones on Sale! 2016/11/1 (Tue) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST - 6 Dragon Stones: at least 70% discount (1 time only) - 32 Dragon Stones: at least 50% discount (3 times only) - 91 Dragon Stones: at least 20% discount (10 times only)
No.4 Premium Summon! 2016/10/23 (Sun) 22:30 ~ 2016/12/31 (Sat) 21:59 PST
No.5 Crossover Campaign "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" & "ONE PIECE Treasure Cruise"! 2016/10/26 (Wed) 22:00 ~ 2016/11/24 (Thu) 00:00 PST
No.6 Dokkan Festival! 2016/11/1 (Tue) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST
No.7 New Dokkan Event "Supreme Fusion! Blazing Potara"! 2016/11/1 (Tue) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST
No.8 New Stage of Dokkan Event Unlocked! 2016/11/1 (Tue) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST
No.9 Dokkan Event Re-open! 2016/11/1 (Tue) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST
No.10 Rising Dragon Carnival! 2016/11/1 (Tue) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/5 (Sat) 03:30 PST
No.11 The 11th World Tournament! 2016/11/9 (Wed) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST
No.12 Brand New LR Character! 2016/11/17 (Thu) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/20 (Sun) 21:59 PST * After this event ends, at the time listed above, it will be available every week from 22:30 on Friday to 21:59 on Saturday (PST).
No.13 New "Charge-Limited" Event! 2016/11/15 (Tue) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/20 (Sun) 21:59 PST * After this event ends, at the time listed above, it will be available every week from 22:30 on Saturday to 21:59 on Sunday (PST).
No.14 Hercule's World Tournament! 2016/10/23 (Sun) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/15 (Tue) 21:59 PST
No.15 Turtle School Training! 2016/10/23 (Sun) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/15 (Tue) 21:59 PST
No.16 Rank EXP from Quests Tripled! 2016/10/23 (Sun) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST
No.17 Training Success Rates Doubled! 2016/10/23 (Sun) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST
No.18 Great Sales at Baba's Shop! 2016/10/23 (Sun) 22:30 ~ 2016/11/13 (Sun) 21:59 PST * The Great Sales are available only on the items exchangeable with Trade Points.
Caution: Event Times in Dokkan Battle are listed in Pacific Standard Time (PST) instead of Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
Please note that the event content and dates are subject to change without prior warning. We hope you continue to enjoy playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle!

I can't decide what to do with my account if I don't get Super Vegito. I do really like the character but it would mean sacrificing Dokkan awakened Gogeta, SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta, Ultimate Gohan and some other very hard hitters like Super Gotenks and SSG Goku. I'd be dropping around 18 UR units plus another 20+ unawakened SSR units.

I'm still missing Broly too though. I was hoping for a banner with all three of them in one and a nice gem stash to try the reroll trick with but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

MisterMac

I don't think the other god leaders besides maybe Buuhan stack up to Super Vegito. I'm sure he'll be cast to the wayside when they drop SSJ4 Gogeta or just need to switch the meta up to keep the money flowing but 80% damage reduction and a counter is pretty mind blowing.

My account is under two months old so I haven't put too much work in that rerolling isn't an appealing idea especially from what I have seen of the events in a post Super Vegito world.

And really the game will stop being fun for me once the free stones dry up

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I can't decide what to do with my account if I don't get Super Vegito. I do really like the character but it would mean sacrificing Dokkan awakened Gogeta, SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta, Ultimate Gohan and some other very hard hitters like Super Gotenks and SSG Goku. I'd be dropping around 18 UR units plus another 20+ unawakened SSR units.

I'm still missing Broly too though. I was hoping for a banner with all three of them in one and a nice gem stash to try the reroll trick with but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

I'm new to the game, so perhaps this is obvious, but is he really that strong that you'd consider dumping your account for him? That just seems crazy for me.

I'm new to the game, so perhaps this is obvious, but is he really that strong that you'd consider dumping your account for him? That just seems crazy for me.

He is very powerful. Has great stats, good links and as someone said has 80% damage reduction + counter. I'd be more tempted to reroll had I not just got SSJ3 Vegeta with the 70% damage reduction.

Thing is Super Vegito will be amazing for the higher level content since many boss fights will launch 4 attacks per go. So damage mitigation + a counter attack can shorten those fights nicely.

Durden77

I swear to god this great ape awakening medal grind is single handily going to make me quit this game. This is the most annoying shit I've ever had thrown at me in this game. And I only need 1 MORE FUCKING MEDAL.

MisterMac

The God Leaders, Super Vegito, PHY Broly, SSJ3 Gotenks, Omega Shenron, and Buuhan all add +70% hp/attack/defense and Ki+3 to teammates that share a type with them. For the time being if you want to do end game content without spending items or stones they help A LOT

He is very powerful. Has great stats, good links and as someone said has 80% damage reduction + counter. I'd be more tempted to reroll had I not just got SSJ3 Vegeta with the 70% damage reduction.

I've got that Vegeta and Janemba and still am considering flushing

Savitar

Maybe that free Goku will prove useful for some Super Strike fights, the guy stuns and got a low cost plus should link well with other SS's.

Shanlei91

It feels like just yesterday when we all got Gogeta.

7zdroY9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom