• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA. Dual chilled lead is easier and faster for lr goku.
Chilled
Kv
Cold
Mecha
Trunks

Items: senzu, dende, int puar, phy puar

It's semi nuking. Dokkan mode chilled does 700k damage to goku lr.

Wanna try this but no one on my list is running a Chilled lead. XD

Gonna try to get to 350 tonight, lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have literally not been playing this game for months, just logging in to spend free stones during big event banners. I now have super vegito and ss3 Gotenks, from a combined 6 multi pulls.

Sorry gaf

I have literally not been playing this game for months, just logging in to spend free stones during big event banners. I now have super vegito and ss3 Gotenks, from a combined 6 multi pulls.

Sorry gaf

Not bad at all and thats one way to do it. But your units aren't even awakened are they?

Also friend Broly makes Chilled so easy and much faster than SV.

Too bad all the other super strikes ended. I need more of the other units.

Edit: Done awakening my new INT Gotenks. Now to get 3 more battles and wait for SSJ TEQ Goten to drop so I can SA 10 him and then awaken.

Savitar

Dang you are 3/7 for God leads. Now to see if you get Buuhan, Omega, SSBVegito, and SS Rose Black.

Not too bad huh, as soon as I get them all I can summon Exodia and get an automatic win!

*Dynamic pose of absolute victory*

And I suppose I'll do LR because I'm a total man whore for events.

Durden77

So does your Metal Cooler mission progress save for the next time it comes back around or do you have to get it while the event is up?

Lost out on two 50% level ups for Chilled. I don't have the Turtle and Bulma medals to Dokkan a second one. Shout outs to cancelled tournaments.

yogloo

Wanna try this but no one on my list is running a Chilled lead. XD

Gonna try to get to 350 tonight, lol.
It makes farming goku lr so much easier.

Another PSA.
Goku 25 Stam can also be nuked with single chilled lead.

Chilled
Kv
Cold
Mecha
Tao/trunks

Items: senzu, int puar, orange puar, red puar

Chilled's mini nuke wipes out a single bar of second form's goku Hp. We need to do it twice. But it is much faster and safer compared to doing it normally.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I did it normally and only wasted a senzu

edit- thought you meant stage 3. For stage two I did it all last week but I did it with double Chun leads

Meneses

Regarding stage 2, Chilled double leader is good even without nuking. Only used a Senzu and it was more as insurance, I think I would have been ok without using anything.

After that I tried a Chilled leader with a KV friend and it was still decent. Only 1 senzu.

Haven't tried stage 3 yet, still need more stage 2 medals.

It makes farming goku lr so much easier.

Another PSA.
Goku 25 Stam can also be nuked with single chilled lead.

Chilled
Kv
Cold
Mecha
Tao/trunks

Items: senzu, int puar, orange puar, red puar

Chilled's mini nuke wipes out a single bar of second form's goku Hp. We need to do it twice. But it is much faster and safer compared to doing it normally.
Finally got one. Wow way easier doing it like this. Good looking out!

Anyone who has him as lead right now, hit me up on the FL por favor. Should be on the spreadsheet in the OP.

Savitar

Finally got one. Wow way easier doing it like this. Good looking out!

Anyone who has him as lead right now, hit me up on the FL por favor. Should be on the spreadsheet in the OP.

You should put your name in the new sheet.

Something really should be done as the two sheets could be easily confused and mixed up by people.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
For shits and giggles, it's pretty entertaining to look back at the beginning of this thread. Seeing how different this game is now and how people were psyched about SRs and shit at that time.

Like look at this

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=172312496

Lol.

Well to be fair no one had SSRs and no one had the Vegeta strike either unless you got lucky because you really couldn't farm it above Normal/Hard

Yeah that's the reason why I said it would confuse people. I'll send it to you.

We really need to get the OP updated one way or another.
Added to it! Danke!
I need more chilled friends. Please pm me if you are running chilled.

Sent!

And Chilled with a King Vegeta leader is pretty nice as well. Did a 1 senzu run with it and felt easier than the usual double KV lead. Just that extra bit of attack and HP for most of your team makes such a huge difference. Also used senzu/Dende/Marron/Baba.

yogloo

Added to it! Danke!

Sent!

And Chilled with a King Vegeta leader is pretty nice as well. Did a 1 senzu run with it and felt easier than the usual double KV lead. Just that extra bit of attack and HP for most of your team makes such a huge difference. Also used senzu/Dende/Marron/Baba.

Single Chilled works for 50 Stam? That would help tremendously if it's true. There's not enough chilled friends around.

I can vouch for chilled x 16 leader too. It helps have 2 16 in your team.

Single Chilled works for 50 Stam? That would help tremendously if it's true. There's no chilled friends around.

I'll be out of energy soon from farming Gotenks. So I'll put up #16 as my lead.

Also I'll be using the favorite feature on the lot of you so that I don't delete any of you by accident. Just give a heads up if you are gonna move on to a new account or stop playing.

I put the link to the doc in this post, just quote to see it.

Meneses your friend ID is missing btw.

Lol, I remember getting SRs and being so ecstatic about it. Now I get SRs and I go "DAMNIT!" How times have changed...

I remember I screamed really loudly when I got SSR INT SSJ Future Trunks.

All the pulls I did on the Gohan and Piccolo banner was useless and I was really sad about having no SSRs then came the Cell Banner. Everyone wanted Gohan and I got Trunks but I was really happy with it.

Then came along Cell and I got him too which was one my biggest highlights. Back then it was either Cell or Bardock you wanted since +25% to every type was the broken thing back then lol.

Then came that Christmas time pull with STR SSJ3 Goku.

I got SSB Goku that day along with Majin Buu and then SSG Goku from the tournament silver tickets.

Man how times have changed since Dokkan battle first started lol.

Here is a good history of the tiers in Dokkan from the beginning.

Check out this doc

Hard to believe how we went from those basic SSR lists to what we have nowadays with the God leads lol.

I remember I screamed really loudly when I got SSR INT SSJ Future Trunks.

All the pulls I did on the Gohan and Piccolo banner was useless and I was really sad about having no SSRs then came the Cell Banner. Everyone wanted Gohan and I got Trunks but I was really happy with it.

Then came along Cell and I got him too which was one my biggest highlights. Back then it was either Cell or Bardock you wanted since +25% to every type was the broken thing back then lol.

Then came that Christmas time pull with STR SSJ3 Goku.

I got SSB Goku that day along with Majin Buu and then SSG Goku from the tournament silver tickets.

Man how times have changed since Dokkan battle first started lol.

Here is a good history of the tiers in Dokkan from the beginning.

Check out this doc

Hard to believe how we went from those basic SSR lists to what we have nowadays with the God leads lol.

Ah man, I remember the first time I got super hyped was when I got Broly when he first came out. But my team sucked so hard that I couldn't DA him until much later. And now he's pretty meh :[

idonteven

beerus fight is hard as fuck

w5Xmz51.jpg

only 5 more to go until enough medals for the legendary androids... hope i only need to use 1 stone a fight for this,so sad that im out of ushers or king yemma

I'm pretty sure 50% means 0% but whatever. Is Chilled one of those daily rotating strikes or is he gone for a while because I want to do other stuff.

AllGamer

beerus fight is hard as fuck

only 5 more to go until enough medals for the legendary androids... hope i only need to use 1 stone a fight for this,so sad that im out of ushers or king yemma

I'm running a mono INT team and he's pretty easy. Need like 2 beans depending on the friend I get. Last time I got really lucky and he was dead before he even went into the sleep phase. SSG Goku does a lot of damage and SSJ Goku is great for orb changing. I also need 5 more then I am done with him.

Meneses

Wtf, LR Goku is gone on Sundays? I still needed two Stage 2 medals, that's lame :(

Meneses your friend ID is missing btw.

Weird, maybe I messed something up when editing it last time. I'll fix it.

edit: sent requests to people who had space, there's a few who seem to be missing one digit.

Btw, the friends list is one of the worst things about this game, holy shit does it work terribly.

Single Chilled works for 50 Stam? That would help tremendously if it's true. There's not enough chilled friends around.

Yup. Decided to mess with it since it takes too long for Chilleds to show up, like you said. The extra ki is a great substitute since it's benefiting the same types as the ones getting the leader HP/ATK boosts from Chilled.

I don't nuke with that team though and it's isn't as fast as a x2 Chilled lead, but the damage output is far higher with the more powerful supers than a x2 KV lead and it's just as good. Using the Marron item is great since the 25% damage reduction lasts for 3 turns as well. 1 senzu runs are totally possible with this team.

Thought about doing the Chilled/16 one when it came up again as well. Makes sense. Figured having two tanks would make up for PHY units not getting any boosts.

idonteven

yay got all the beerus medals needed for legendary androids
really the most difficult event i ever did,wasted a insane amount of stones tho but it was the only way

i really need stunners and sealers,glad its done because i was getting sick hitting him for 10-20k with vegito

yay got all the beerus medals needed for legendary androids
really the most difficult event i ever did

i really need stunners and sealers,glad its done because i was getting sick hitting him for 10-20k with vegito[/QUOTE

Did you get 7 medals or 14? You'd need 14 if you wanna make their SA 20 without elder Kai's. I'm not gonna bother doing q merge because screw farming enough medals to do them twice.

Wtf, LR Goku is gone on Sundays? I still needed two Stage 2 medals, that's lame :(

Weird, maybe I messed something up when editing it last time. I'll fix it.

edit: sent requests to people who had space, there's a few who seem to be missing one digit.

Btw, the friends list is one of the worst things about this game, holy shit does it work terribly.
Do I have you added? If not I'll try to make room for you.

idonteven

nah if im doing it again and wasting another 10+ stones and im not gonna do that :) and it takes me 30 mins to do one beerus fight

rather use 10 sp attk and do the beerus event later when i got better cards

You do, you're Yamcha right?
ye, good just making sure.

nah if im doing it again and wasting another 10+ stones and im not gonna do that :) and it takes me 30 mins to do one beerus fight

rather use 10 sp attk and do the beerus event later when i got better cards
Same. All my God cards are AGL :/

Edit: made room on my FL for any gaffers. What happened to caim? Is he on vacation or sumtin?

I tried an Gogeta and INT combo vs Gotenks. Bad idea since 2ND form PHY just kills my INT too fast. Maybe if I used more blockers or something.

Anyways gonna get the 21 for Goten and move on to farming other things. Good thing I got my spare LR Goku for the extra SA 10.

Used another 100 stones on the bamner after hearing the spies talk about the rates being so good, and got nothing. Fucking balls.

Do singles so if you do get Gotenks you aren't spending more than you need to in stones. It's not like you get an elder kai for multi summoning.

Savitar

Damnit Pan, get in the bee suit and give yourself to me.

GIVE YOURSELF TO ME.

That probably didn't come out right.

Meneses

I don't know, for me it always took a long time with a double SV team, especially if I didn't get lucky with Gotenks transformations.

Didn't really try other teams because that one ended up getting the job done, though.

I've actually had a much easier time running mono-TEQ with double Gotenks (once I got him awakened). Bardock seals and Super Buu recovers around 80k HP on supers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom