• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Now that the Beerus Dokkan is back, I've decided to tackle it for the first time. I never bothered originally because I never had enough of the God cards to try it.

Fuck that, all you really need is General Blue. I think I've missed stun-locking Beerus maybe once in about 6 runs.

Thank sweet baby Dende that hideous start screen is gone now.
tumblr_mxt4p6R95u1s7tskho1_1280.jpg

2 medals left and chilled is done. Still gonna need medals for 16 and KV, then the chars and medals for the other 3. It's feeling a bit grindy by this point and I'm not even starting the real grind :/

Durden77

It sucks that SRs really are generally useless now. They'll be even more so once the dupe system comes in. Yeah SSRs should he hetter but it really would be nice if they could think of a way to make SRs relevant somehow. Maybe an even where you could only use them?

What are people doing for Chilled? I tried just 2 SVs and it didn't work, RNG hates me in every goddamn way

Two SV's work great for me. The PHY units to fill in can tank any hit he can deal. The only concern is getting clocked with a super with SV in the way. The PHY units can absorb that hit but SV can't so I just try to guess my way around it. If there was some sort of indicator for when you was going to get struck by a super it would be an easy garunteed win every time but as it stands I'm getting about a 60-70% win rate with double SV.

Two SV's work great for me. The PHY units to fill in can tank any hit he can deal. The only concern is getting clocked with a super with SV in the way. The PHY units can absorb that hit but SV can't so I just try to guess my way around it. If there was some sort of indicator for when you was going to get struck by a super it would be an easy garunteed win every time but as it stands I'm getting about a 60-70% win rate with double SV.

There is an indicator. When you see the Super animation you close the app and move SV to a place where a super isn't ;).

Okay, I'll try again with two SVs

Meneses

What are people doing for Chilled? I tried just 2 SVs and it didn't work, RNG hates me in every goddamn way

I just used double Broly, the rest of the Saibaman are all PHY so it helps.

When I didn't have a Broly friend, I used double SV and it went just as smoothly, I only had to be a bit more careful about not letting SV get hit with any supers.

There is an indicator. When you see the Super animation you close the app and move SV to a place where a super isn't ;).

Okay, I'll try again with two SVs

Yeah I'm way too lazy to bother with that. I already think it takes too long to load in as it is anyway. It should be pretty possible with SV though. I've got 12 medals out of him so far and not wasted a stone.

It probably (definitely) takes longer to redo the fight - and you spend more stamina :p

Yeah you're right. I might keep it in mind for when playing at home, but I doubt I'll abuse it on the go since I tend to hit near my data plan monthly anyway.

Meneses

Yeah I'm way too lazy to bother with that. I already think it takes too long to load in as it is anyway. It should be pretty possible with SV though. I've got 12 medals out of him so far and not wasted a stone.

It probably (definitely) takes longer to redo the fight - and you spend more stamina :p

Well you won't have the HP if you do that. Just 1 SV and then all SRs and maybe 1 UR if you can afford it. Grab a +3ki lead for AGL like Vegeta and go for the kill.

I just used double Broly, the rest of the Saibaman are all PHY so it helps.

When I didn't have a Broly friend, I used double SV and it went just as smoothly, I only had to be a bit more careful about not letting SV get hit with any supers.

I ain't got PHY Broly ;_;. I kept pulling dat banner and got a dupe SV instead.

I tried during a bunch of SRs but that didn't work out too well since my INT SRs don't stun, or super seal. I'll try again when I get more STA.

Anyways when does the Golden Frieza banner come? Wondering if I should pull this banner or wait for that one.

Savitar

Fifty stones get!

Fifty stones spent!

Goodbye screen shatters.

I'll probably get a dupe SSR to spend.

TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks GET.

*Begins to pelvic thrust in all directions*

I decided to use the 50 stones on the SSR summon banner. I got STR Evil Buu and TEQ Bardock so YAY!

Now I just have to wait for main story to keep summoning for Gotenks.

I got SV on my very first multi. There's no luck left in me. Plus when Goku bounced Hit around in DB Super I told myself I'd go all in on SSBKK so I'll do a few more singles then chill until then.

yogloo

It sucks that SRs really are generally useless now. They'll be even more so once the dupe system comes in. Yeah SSRs should he hetter but it really would be nice if they could think of a way to make SRs relevant somehow. Maybe an even where you could only use them?
I heard the new dupe system only works for Tur. That would suck even more because the only worthwhile cards are turs.

Just did a multipull and got godtenks and PHY SSJ Gotenks.
>=[. You're my number one enemy on this thread make
jks congrats :p
I'm a little bit salty though lol
Don't worry, my pull was just as bad. Only good cards I got were SR TEQ Beerus, and SR STR Buutenks.
Is TEQ Beerus good? I have like 6 of him now. If he's the one that also gets DAed I'm screwed, that battle takes like all my items...

Arrrammis

107 stones, I think I'll wait on this one (I have both Cells and the STR Beerus). Does anyone know if there's a banner coming up with both S. Vegito and SSj3 Gotenks in it? That would be great.

flak57

Seems like they fixed the thing where you can switch spots/use items to get another chance to stun in global (after restarting the game), was a heart breaking moment in the Gotenks battle when I realized.

Using Blue + Bulma + Babidi to fudge my way through events that I don't have good enough cards for isn't as viable now :/

Meneses

Pulled with the 50 stones.

Got Gotenks
PHY, a dupe

And the Spirit Bomb PHY Goku, which should be good for my PHY team.

Seems like they fixed the thing where you can switch spots/use items to get another chance to stun in global (after restarting the game), was a heart breaking moment in the Gotenks battle when I realized.

Using Blue + Bulma + Babidi to fudge my way through events that I don't have good enough cards for isn't as viable now :/
Might just be reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly bad RNG.

I hate the Beerus fight, it takes so bloody long and he just supers so often? Sometimes stun doesn't work and I can't seal it so he supers next turn. Then next next turn he supers again AT THR VERY BEGINNING! No chsbce to stun/seal. Si then I gotta use Baba. Coupled with his 5 bars ughhhhhhhh

I was able to stun via switch after a restart earlier. Like what was said above, RNGesus just isn't with ya then.

"your card deck has reached the limit"
That pops up and throws me back into the main menu even though I just played with this deck a minute ago. Why is this happening?

Aiii

So not worth it
"your card deck has reached the limit"
That pops up and throws me back into the main menu even though I just played with this deck a minute ago. Why is this happening?

Isn't that the message you get when your team exceeds your team point limit after you dokkan a card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom