• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Just realized I have all the DB banner cards except INT Elder King Piccolo. Also got the goofiest-looking Tien card of all time. Too bad they're all kind of shit. The dokkans are decent but nothing amazing. GSSRs have been INT Future Mai dupe and the crappy TEQ SS2 Gohan who is badly in need of a dokkan. Possibly some other dupe that I've already forgotten too because it seems like I should've done more than 2 GSSR pulls.

Done with my 20 wins. Ready to farm Broly all day tomorrow. Hope I can get the last ~20m zeni I need with the 40-odd friend summons I can do.

I have to say whoever gets Aii's account is getting a huge boost in their team building options. I also bet that whoever gets the account will pull LR Broly on the account too lol.

Just realized I have all the DB banner cards except INT Elder King Piccolo. Also got the goofiest-looking Tien card of all time. Too bad they're all kind of shit. The dokkans are decent but nothing amazing. GSSRs have been INT Future Mai dupe and the crappy TEQ SS2 Gohan who is badly in need of a dokkan. Possibly some other dupe that I've already forgotten too because it seems like I should've done more than 2 GSSR pulls.

Done with my 20 wins. Ready to farm Broly all day tomorrow. Hope I can get the last ~20m zeni I need with the 40-odd friend summons I can do.
damn you're quick. I'm at 11 currently. But 5th in my local PogChamp

I love that SSB Vegito can potentially kill the entire enemy team by himself if you're lucky with RNG. Three attack him, and he has a chance at four attacks if you give him an AA.

After I crank up the Broly tomorrow, I think I'll change my WT team to :

STR SS3 GT Goku
Maximum Over-saiyan Broly
STR SS3 Vegeta
Super Vegito
Golden Freiza
Janemba

And just tank every damn thing until Broly goes.

Maxim726X

So, someone clear this up for me if you would...

How can you get LR Broly's SA up to 20 without dupes/Kais?

Wouldn't 10 be the highest?

Ashodin

Either A) combine two LR SA 10 Broly

or B) Level up UR Broly to SA 10 from the Broly Dokkan event

and then Elder Kai to 20 (though you said without Elder Kais)

Get your first SSR Broly to SA 10 using the farmable SSR Broly from the event on the 20 energy difficulty.

Pull another SSR Broly and do the same. Awaken both to LR and feed one to the other. SA 20 get.

Arrrammis

Correct. You can only get Broly to SA10 by farming. You'll either need to use another LR Broly (huge waste IMO, you'd need another 77 of each kai medal and 96 mil zeni. Way better to use it on the dupe system) or 10 Elder Kais to get to SA20.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I'd prolly just use dupes to use multiple broly's on the same team, since all my str orbs are tied up in omega.

jk I'll never pull broly anyway

I'd prolly just use dupes to use multiple broly's on the same team, since all my str orbs are tied up in omega.

jk I'll never pull broly anyway

I used mine on Gogeta since my Hero team is significantly superior.

I'm at rank 4074, but in my local group I'm still #7.

Yeah, my local group is fucked. I never get an easy one.

I started at 2:30am EST on the dot lol.
My rank is unknown since it's updating, but, my current points are 4.4mill and I'm 5th local.

I wonder if, when the next gacha LR rolls out on Global, they'll both be on the same banner. I think they will be because they're not dokkanfest exclusive or anything. I think they're just mainstays and these LR banners will basically be the new Rising Dragon banners, coming back every other month or so. So eventually you'll be able to pull 2 or 3 or 4 LRs from the same banner, potentially. That'd be pretty hype.

Also with how rare orbs are, there really should be a "refund orbs from this character" option, even if it costs like 10 DS. Having... some regrets... about all the orbs I put into PHY Broly now.

I wonder if, when the next gacha LR rolls out on Global, they'll both be on the same banner. I think they will be because they're not dokkanfest exclusive or anything. I think they're just mainstays and these LR banners will basically be the new Rising Dragon banners, coming back every other month or so. So eventually you'll be able to pull 2 or 3 or 4 LRs from the same banner, potentially. That'd be pretty hype.

Also with how rare orbs are, there really should be a "refund orbs from this character" option, even if it costs like 10 DS. Having... some regrets... about all the orbs I put into PHY Broly now.

I don't. I have him at the most I can with 1 path unlocked and STILL have 2300 M orbs...my phy team is trash save for him and a couple others, but nothing worth using orbs on.

edit: Forgot SSB Vegito is PHY LUL. He's maxed too(no paths though), and I still have a buttload of orbs :p.

phy and agl got all those extra free orbs though, I still have an asston of agl orbs as well.

O yeah that's right, because of Rose & Vegito Blue.

I also have lots of blue orbs :p.

Yeah I still have a good amount of blue orbs but between Black, Broly, Gotenks and VB I've had no shortage of top-tier cards to put PHY orbs into, especially with a dupe for Broly and Gotenks.

I realize this is, again, a good problem to have. Just saying, it kinda sucks when you put all your orbs into a character that is then immediately pretty much benched forever. RIP PHY Broly, and all his orbs.

Is PHY Gotenks worth using orbs on? I have him but didn't think to use orbs on him :p

Yeah I still have a good amount of blue orbs but between Black, Broly, Gotenks and VB I've had no shortage of top-tier cards to put PHY orbs into, especially with a dupe for Broly and Gotenks.

I realize this is, again, a good problem to have. Just saying, it kinda sucks when you put all your orbs into a character that is then immediately pretty much benched forever. RIP PHY Broly, and all his orbs.

Syntsui

Is that ban announcement we received today normal on every tournament or can I be happy that they are taking this shit seriously for the first time?

Ashodin

Is that ban announcement we received today normal on every tournament or can I be happy that they are taking this shit seriously for the first time?

Global probably noticed how up in arms JP was over the blatant modding.

Bamco don't care about modding unless it's the WT. It's easy to see that shit when people are winning the WT with shit like Saibamen.

BrunoM

Got home from work .. started the WT and git a call at me 8th win normally d go back and just playing it took me to the normal starting screen ...

So back at it again so now on my 6th win phone died ... last round about to kill last guy charged turn it back on it says no_method_error ..

Fuck my luck going to have t start thus again damn

Syntsui

Got home from work .. started the WT and git a call at me 8th win normally d go back and just playing it took me to the normal starting screen ...

So back at it again so now on my 6th win phone died ... last round about to kill last guy charged turn it back on it says no_method_error ..

Fuck my luck going to have t start thus again damn
That's the Broly curse.

SolidTexture

Neo Member
I'm seeing "Ineligible for Ranking" on my overall ranking. I still have a local rank, but I shouldn't be worried should I*?

*For clarity sake I haven't done any cheating with my account.

Edit: Nevermind. Worried for nothing. It's showing now.

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME!

5 stones = R cell jr.

GSSR = FUCKING SSJ VEGETA GT AGAIN WTF

Ouch but R Cell jr. is one of the better Rs to pull. He is better than a lot of SRs actually.

I'm at 6 wins with my team. There is no Gold ticket for 20 wins shockingly. Instead you have to get 10 million points. Am I remembering wrong when I'm thinking we got Gold Tickets for 20 wins?

BrunoM

That's the Broly curse.
You kidding me got to my 7th win and not keeps giving me that again same error ..

But after 5 min's of pressing retry it worked but I lost my wins even tho it give me the points bUT lost the win streak lol

And now under rank I got no rank lol only local haha

Man you may be right about the broly curse lol guess I'll take a breal tomorrow farm brolly SA to 10 then LR him and then go at the WT again

Durden77

I got my 20 wins. Went all 20× after it unlocked, my team handled it well. I played all fuckin day at work.

It says I'm rank like 670, but that can't be right. I'm still #4 in my local group. I have close to 12 million points.

weshes195

I got my 20 wins. Went all 20× after it unlocked, my team handled it well. I played all fuckin day at work.

It says I'm rank like 670, but that can't be right. I'm still #4 in my local group. I have close to 12 million points.

I have noticed it can be wonkey. However you should be up there as I'm like 6,600 and only just hit 9 million points.

I'm convinced this game hates me. All four stages, my Broly is last in rotation. Every pull was a fucking R. I got king shitpa twice for the DB summons, and got GT Vegeta twice. Fuck everything

Edit: Okay, immediately after writing that Broly is in the second rotation, gets a super off, and gets an additonal attack super off destroying a Mon- TUR AGL Team(SV, SSBKK, Golden Frieza, SSJ3 Goku, Rose, LR Androids) their friend was the only non AGL which was a STR SSJ Bardock. LR Androids were the only ones that managed to survive the onslaught of two super SA 10 STR Broly with 7 SA boost.

Durden77

Yeah, it says I'm around 2,500 now.

I'm going to play casually ay work until I get the last dragon stone mission, but I think that'll be it. I hope I end up getting in the 10,000 range for the first time, that would be cool.

The team I'm using is

Rose (SA 10)
Majin Vegeta (SA 10)
Janemba (SA 10)
PHY Broly (SA 10 and 100% in dupe system)
AGL Golden Frieza

Use Rose friends for the passive. The team does very well in 20x. Tanks for tanking, Broly to pick people off, and Rose for giving ki to MV and for awesome damage.

I got Kaioken Goku twice and SSJ2 Gohan twice, in the same order from my GSSRs.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sh2XuX4.jpg

I get why this is the go to WT team, it handles 20X so well and barely have to use items. Used to play it safe until I get the 20 wins down before doing 20X but I just started it once I unlocked it and it's been fine.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I get why this is the go to WT team, it handles 20X so well and barely have to use items. Used to play it safe until I get the 20 wins down before doing 20X but I just started it once I unlocked it and it's been fine.
I'd switch out a tank for Int SSGoku.

ffvorax

I was going for the 20 row wins in the tournament in these four days (that's the time I need considering the free time to play, so this time that the torunament was going for more days was perfect for me). Yesterday I had some extra spare time and I was already a 8 wins, so it was possible to do that in the next 2 days (last day I won't be able to play)... my girlfriend find out my phone and decided to play while I was away... all lost... :(
Not enough time to do it now....
I will try to get all the points I can playing the 20x tournament to get some nice prices at least and hope for a decent place on the local tournament...
I'm sad... I'm so unlucky with this damn game... :(

Got my 20 wins on x10 now doing x15. Running into a team of Rose, SSBKK, LR Androids, etc in Final on x15 is horrible. I don't even wanna see it on x20.

Anyways stats so far:
8.5mill points
11115 rank
4/203.

Let's see how bad I drop when I wake up lol...

Top Bottom