• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

lmao Fasha has gone ape 3 times in a row. Fasha pls I wanna see Broly do his thing

ahahaha Broly hitting for 550k on neutral at SA7 on x20 difficulty. Per 12-ki super. this is fine.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Three Broly Night

tumblr_mcmgtysI9J1qj6bpuo2_r1_500.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just finished a quarterfinal and I'm getting this "no_method_error" message with cancel/retry buttons, and retry doesn't seem to be working

wut?

edit: well there goes my win streak. it just like reset me back to a fresh tourney. fuck a lucka ding dong.

I just finished a quarterfinal and I'm getting this "no_method_error" message with cancel/retry buttons, and retry doesn't seem to be working

wut?

edit: well there goes my win streak. it just like reset me back to a fresh tourney. fuck a lucka ding dong.

This just happened to me too. What the heck?

Cruxist

Good god. I know that Japan got new wishes for orbs with the latest stages, so I've been going back and methodically dragon ball hunting. This is so boring. I had 6 wishes to use before I got the new ones. Down to 3 but damn. I'd much rather be farming medals for the Pikkon awakening.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Took Broly as a friend unit for the first time. He's such a burden and doesn't mesh well with my team at all.

Related note - is there any downfall to using the friend refresh button? Like am I secretly sending Bandai a penny via paypal each time I press it? Been only bringing Vegito Blue with me and it sometimes require going through a sea of roses.

So yeah. Don't ever bother risking taking a neutral, non-tanker hit on 20x. STR SS3 GT Goku just took a ~60k hit from Gogeta. At least I survived this time.

Faynwulf

It's seriously such a stupid idea to let us only get Bulma and Turtle Medals through the WT. (And occasionally through the Baba Shop, but personally I've never seen them in there.)

Going to go at the WT now think I may be ready ...

Just a heads up but you should really blur out your money, dragon stones and player level. I doubt anyone here will try jack your account or anything but you never know about lurkers. If you can, It's probably best to remove it and upload again without the stats on the top right on display.

BrunoM

Just a heads up but you should really blur out your money, dragon stones and player level. I doubt anyone here will try jack your account or anything but you never know about lurkers. If you can, It's probably best to remove it and upload again without the stats on the top right on display.
Thanks for the heads up made sure to hide it

So guys can we agree that VIVE*Drink and LItheCuck
Why would anyone have that name
are hacking? If so I wouldn't mind a double rewards if Bandai forget to ban them

Ive hit 9 wins. Just a heads up that if you stick to 10x to get your 20 wins your ranking will suffer. Unless you do more rounds to make up for it.

Also Gohan is at 10k ranking or better which shouldnt be too hard.

Syntsui

Ive hit 9 wins. Just a heads up that if you stick to 10x to get your 20 wins your ranking will suffer. Unless you do more rounds to make up for it.

I've been playing almost non-stop with a few refreshes on level 20 and I can't get past 12k rank, it's H-A-R-D. It will be very costly to rank above 10k, I don't know if it's worth it.

Faynwulf

I don't think my SV Mono-AGL team will survive in 20x.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've been playing almost non-stop with a few refreshes on level 20 and I can't get past 12k rank, it's H-A-R-D. It will be very costly to rank above 10k, I don't know if it's worth it.

It's not. Pushing rank in general isn't worth it IMO. Go for the majority of the missions (20 wins etc), get a decent local rating, and then relax.

I mean, what are you actually pushing for? SSR tickets are usually pretty bad, the WT reward SSR'S are never that impressive, and all other rewards are just conveniences.

Remember when SSR tickets were good? :(

I don't. Kept getting dupes or cards that are not that relevant anymore. For me I just worse :(.

But Yeah there's no point in getting more of the WT Gohan. But remeber this is very competitive so just getting 10K spot will push you to 20K overnight.

Syntsui

It's not. Pushing rank in general isn't worth it IMO. Go for the majority of the missions (20 wins etc), get a decent local rating, and then relax.

I mean, what are you actually pushing for? SSR tickets are usually pretty bad, the WT reward SSR'S are never that impressive, and all other rewards are just conveniences.

I can see people with shitty teams pushing it just for Gohan, and considering that, I'd say it's worth it. But, I don't see people with shitty teams being able to clear level 20 consistently, so idk.

I'll decide on the last day if I'll push for him, he is certainly better than SSJ3 GT Vegeta for my hero team.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Broly's defense debuff only kicks in after he actually supers, so if he gets attacked before his turn he still has high defense. I've taken less than 1k damage from some enemies in the WT without type advantage due to his high defense. Throw me in the lava if old or untrue.

Shouta

Are there any good SSRs in the Guaranteed summon?

Can you save the tickets for a future WT or do you have to use them now?

Aside from the WT SSR's, I think it just like a regular banner so you can get some good units. Hell From this WT I got a Dupe SSB Goku and the AGL Golden Freeza. So spend away

Top Bottom