• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Ah, it's LR Broly awakening day! :D

8d3803b015c7bd05d4af5a56f4181e9d.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
I think Broly is one of the worst characters in all of Dragon Ball.

Oh did the baby next to you cry? Well, fuck it all, then. Emo levels higher than Peter Parker in Spider-Man 3. Get out, Broly, get out.

Yea it's Broly time!

6Xnz1D9.jpg

If only I pulled him

Wait a minute there's something wrong here. Oh I know Broly has bad defence. Enjoy your glass canon ladies.

I get why this is the go to WT team, it handles 20X so well and barely have to use items. Used to play it safe until I get the 20 wins down before doing 20X but I just started it once I unlocked it and it's been fine.

I wish I ssj3 str vegeta. Such a good card and i got the shitty TEQ one and the decent GT ssj3 one.

I think the funnier point is how irrelevant Both Majin Vegetas are. For Agl Vegeta you needed more than 18 ki just to get his AOE and Broly just does his AOE regardless of how many ki. Broly is so OP he made a not yet released card usless aside from his passive. Were at old dokkan where getting broly was the most important thing

Aiii

So not worth it
Only if you care about the WT. Because Attack All doesn't do you any good in any other endgame content.

True, I mean the old Dokkan where you needed Broly to just sweep the WT, before nuking and where Majuub and Xeno Trunks were crap. Other than that I cant really tell who's better but I want to say broly for his Double super attack.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just got 2 Murasaki's in a row with DB saga pulls

IMPRESSIVE
NINJA
SKILLS

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
This Broly is useful outside of WT, unlike the first STR Broly. Besides his leader skill which you obviously want, he does hit hard af with his 12ki despite only being Colassal Damage. And his 18ki which you likely aren't hitting with, hits even harder.

anyone who says Broly is anything less than godlike has either not used him or is letting the salt cloud their vision. Even his 12ki super is amazing. Defensive capabilities aside he's the hardest hitter on global right now and will carry you through the entire next phase of the meta especially if you add SS4 goku to the mix.

anyone who says Broly is anything less than godlike has either not used him or is letting the salt cloud their vision. Even his 12ki super is amazing. Defensive capabilities aside he's the hardest hitter on global right now and will carry you through the entire next phase of the meta especially if you add SS4 goku to the mix.

Broly sucks because his defence goes down, and he is broly and goten and trunks beats him and I'm not crying because I didn't pull him your crying because you pulled him.
Now if you excuse me Ill cry while holding my Majin Vegeta

This Broly is useful outside of WT, unlike the first STR Broly. Besides his leader skill which you obviously want, he does hit hard af with his 12ki despite only being Colassal Damage. And his 18ki which you likely aren't hitting with, hits even harder.

Plus he also launch two Super attacks so...

If I ever pulled another one, dunno if I'd dupe path him or keep him at TUR since he's a stupid hard hitter then on top of sharing those links with LR Broly.

ffvorax

I won't fall on your trap and try to pull it, I wont.... instead I will do a multi on the 150DL banner and finally get some god tier cards, I know it.

I need only 5 more stones.

I mean, other than broly, are there any good cards on his banner?
Someone told me to never pull on a banner trying to get one specific card...

Nobody has said this, relax, if you read back I responded to him making both Majin Vegeta's useless, which obviously they are not.

I know, I wasn't calling you out or anything. I'm perfectly calm dude.

this is new though.
ELwAVko.png
I haven't run out of zeni in a loooooong time. Just awakened him to LR, let's go for a spin on the WT.

Top Bottom