• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Fox1304

Got great Saiyaman too. Is his passive worth its relative weakness ? How great of a atk reduction are we talking about ? I already have a great AGL team, wondering if I should swap someone for him (or maybe the Androids)

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
because they have fear and faith and nightmare links, they go best on a villains team, but they also have shocking speed so they'd link with SV on a mono agl team.

What kind of team do they fit ?
I see nothing in my box jumping the eye.

Potential teams:
-Villians team with Rose or Merged Zamazu lead
-Mono AGL team
-Rainbow team with them as the lead, if you can't find anything else.

The unfortunate thing is they're not *perfect* for any of those teams, but they get the job done pretty well and once you LR them, their damage output is high enough that it could make up for it. Villains team is the best option probably but you have to have the right leader cards. They don't link very well with many cards on a mono-AGL team outside of Shocking Speed, but again their damage output is solid enough that it's ok.

Fox1304

Yeah here is my current AGL team. I don't see them in this. Maybe Saiyaman instead of SSJ Goku though.

ndYgTg9_d.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Aw man. In JPN at the end of the countdown did they announce it and then have it the next day? I thought they went right into it?

It was like a 2-3day wait after the count down. I said probably because they can do whatever they want and actually drop it on 7/7 but the precedent has been set for all dokkan fests and their events to actually get announced before dropping.

This is what was shown at the end of the countdown on 1/29.

Tamanon

Banned
that free STR Rage Trunks is actually kind of impressive for a free card. Hits for 150k on neutral on a Broly team. Not too shabby.

Yeah he's pretty awesome for F2P, Has Over in a Flash, and needs 9 ki to Super.

I like him. Only bad thing is that it means I can't use my PHY Rage Trunks on my hero team.

Finished Super stage 2 part 2 with 1 senzu left. Need to switch out units more to avoid so much item useage.

Also need to get Golden Frieza to SA 10 cause his damage is pathetic compared to everyone else. OS battle is one of the harder ones besides Vegeta due to so many TEQs in my team lol.

MiTYH

What's everyone's opinion on farming the Turles event to up INT's SA? I know it's a grind (and the event is leaving soon), but wasn't sure if he's still worth it

linkent

What's everyone's opinion on farming the Turles event to up INT's SA? I know it's a grind (and the event is leaving soon), but wasn't sure if he's still worth it
Definitely worth it.
Maxed my INT and TEQ WT Turles.
The best part is we can awaken him with the Tree Medals which drop a lot from his stage.
Even without the card drop, we can sell the medals for Baba points.

A 5 percent chance doesn't seem very worth it and the drop rate is garbage too been running it since I woke up and I only got like 3 cards and none of em boosted my SA.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
The successrate goes up if you awaken a card, and it really shouldn't be 5% unless you've already dokkaned the other card.
ssr > ssr should be 50%.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Turles is fine to up the SA on. One of the best grinds in terms of using your resources since the stage that drops the card also drops his medals to zawaken, so you don't have to waste your regular medals. Also since he drops so many medals you'll have excess by the time he's sa10 and you can sell the rest of your medals for a decent amount of baba points.

A 5 percent chance doesn't seem very worth it and the drop rate is garbage too been running it since I woke up and I only got like 3 cards and none of em boosted my SA.

if you awaken the dropped turles to SSR it's a 50% chance, unless you've dokkaned your INT Turles, then you have to reverse him first.

So basically the real grind is gonna be getting all those strength turles up to ssr

Also my turles is a UR but I haven't TUR him yet so idk what the percentage is gonna be for that

linkent

So basically the real grind is gonna be getting all those strength turles up to ssr

Also my turles is a UR but I haven't TUR him yet so idk what the percentage is gonna be for that
Putting those Turles to your farming team do kinda help leveling them up abit.

SA chance is depending on the base form.
So a UR Turles(base SSR) will have 50% chance with an SSR Turles / 5% Chance at SR
After TUR, i cant remember whether the chance is 1 or 5%.

MiTYH

Putting those Turles to your farming team do kinda help leveling them up abit.

SA chance is depending on the base form.
So a UR Turles(base SSR) will have 50% chance with an SSR Turles / 5% Chance at SR
After TUR, i cant remember whether the chance is 1 or 5%.

And if it was TUR'd, you can reverse it

Finally got a chance to sit down and get Stage 2 Super 3 finished. Omega was a dick hole for never letting me link my Omega and metal Rildo.

Durden77

So these speed battle things are actually kind of cool. They need to have a way to compare times to other players. Could we get a little competition goin here? Naybe Donkey show if you wanted, you could add the best times for each stages posted here or something?

Even though it will probably just be LR Broly central lol.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I'm just patiently waiting for Legendary God Transformation Broly to be made into a Dokkan card. You damn well know that is coming

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Well managed to beat boss rush 2 super2 with mono str, I already know this team isn't going to cut it on super3 though.
Gonna try mono agl for that one.

I'm just patiently waiting for Legendary God Transformation Broly to be made into a Dokkan card. You damn well know that is coming
Next god lead

1000% atk,hp, and defense

Passive: does godly damage to all enemies with a chance to attack every turn but he kills himself cuz lowering his defense isn't enough.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Well, mono agl didn't work at all lol, goku and freeza are just too much of a roadblock.

Guess I'm gonna try an extremely ghetto villains team next.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Next god lead

1000% atk,hp, and defense

Passive: does godly damage to all enemies with a chance to attack every turn but he kills himself cuz lowering his defense isn't enough.

LR card to boot. With His SA quote being:

"He's evolved into saying only two words. DIE KAAAAAAAKARRRRRRRRROT!!"

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
well I barely got past broly with my ghetto villains team, but then I scrolled up and just laughed and quit.

I'd need a rosé of my own before I attempt this again.

Nightbird

Finally got my Bee Pan!

It only took me 8 tries!

This makes her my 4th GT character after Baby, Omega Shenron and Gohan.

Sohn I can take on the Omega Shenron challenge. Soon.

Hey GAF,

I'm having a hard time on the Dokkan Event Boss Rush 2 with my current team

zf4LrVO.png

(SA10 : Gogeta, Super Vegito, SSGSS Vegito, Great Saiyaman)

Is there someone i should switch (My box) ?

Meneses

Finally finished Super 3 on my third try.

The first time I got stuck at Broly and eventually died due to some stupid placement on my part.

At this point, I switched out Godtenks for INT Trunks and it started to go better.

Second time I ran out of items at Merged Zamasu and he decided to super twice, so RIP me.

The third time, RNG was on my side and I ended up only using 1 of each item, and I could have probably saved 1 or 2 but I was playing it safe.

I don't want to imagine what it would have been like without SS3 Vegeta, he was by far the MVP with the tanking and clutch stunning, and Whis was great in helping me save items. Also, without Trunks lowering defense I would probably still be fighting Broly now. He also helped a lot with the Black arc bosses.

I'm curious to try an Extreme team, but I don't have Merged Zamasu, Omega or Broly so it might be a waste of time.

My team was similar to the Super team someone posted a few pages back:

VB x2
Super Vegito
Gogeta
SS3 Vegeta
Whis
INT Trunks

Fox1304

I'm really having trouble with the Ssj3 gotenks event. And I have 3 characters that could dokkan with those medal. Any tips ?

linkent

I'm really having trouble with the Ssj3 gotenks event. And I have 3 characters that could dokkan with those medal. Any tips ?
Need to see your box for best strategy.
You can either play a defensive team, and hold till he change to STR form to do high dmg to him.
Or make a super or Mono Int team with WT Picollo.
Or Mono Teq Gotenks team with super strike Picollo and teq super buu if you have them,

Tamanon

Banned
I always did Gotenks event as a survive-and-advance. Tanks mixed with some hard hitters for the phase change. Mono-AGI is decent with two super vegitos soaking a lot of damage.

Tamanon

Banned
That's embarrassing lol

It's made public now tough haha.

I've been thinking about rerolling. But I like Vegito Blue too much to abandon him ��

Perfect time to reroll is coming up shortly. Vegito Blue is awesome, but you gotta have good heroes to really make the team.

And the SSJ4 banners are pretttttty good for rerolling. The SSJ4 Vegeta has both Vegito Blue and Rose

Top Bottom