• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Meneses

Luckily the Rising Dragon banner went away a few days ago, that way I might actually be able to pull 1 multi on each anniversary banner.

Alright my fellow whales. Who are you gonna go for with your blue stone?

I'm thinking hard between a dupe SV or a Godtenks. My INT or STR don't need the dupes since they aren't very strong and PHY is lol since Broly.

I'm thinking hard between a dupe SV or a Godtenks. My INT or STR don't need the dupes since they aren't very strong and PHY is lol since Broly.

If I get one, I'm not totally sure yet, probably Gotenks. I don't have him, and I have all the others. SV has 1 dupe already, Shenron I barely use, Buuhan has 3 dupes already, and Broly has 1 dupe and is lol Broly.

Tough call for me.

I got OS, Godtenks, SV, Gogeta, Buuhan and Broly.

SV, Godtenks, Buuhan, and Broly each have 1 dupe
Gogeta has zero dupes
I have a dupe OS but didn't use it in the dupe system since I'm saving for the Elder Kais

I REALLY like SV and Godtenks so it's a toss up between em.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I'm either getting Gotenks or not getting the stone at all. My SV is at 3 dupes but he's on the SSJ4 Goku banner so advice to everyone thinking about getting him, do so after you've summoned.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I beat it before, but I have to be lucky each time.
I'll try a mono agl team, but I feel that I'd need some good piccolo or buu units, that I don't have.

Cleared it with this team that should be worse than what you have, aside from TUR SV, wasn't really difficult.
Edit: also update your box, I'm sure you've dokkaned some more units by now.
uJim72y.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
I'll be getting Buuhan. My account is awesome but I need him still.

Oh and SSJ3 Goku with the free stone as that's the only one I'm missing.

Durden77

With the red stone I think I'm gonna go for FP Frieza. I already have AGL SSJ3 Goku and Frieza still seems really good and would work well on my villians team.

I've told myself I'm not soending more money on this game......but the blue stone does come out right around my birthday.... so we'll see what I can make happen lol. If I get it I'll most likely go for Buuhan.

Lagamorph

If I can use a free stone to get Godtenks or Gogeta I'm not sure which to get.

Gogeta is a fairly good all rounder thanks to his Super ignoring type resistances.
But I think Godtenks is generally regarded as a better/more useful unit isn't he?

I've got Super Vegito and have unlocked one dupe path, but I think increasing the variety of units I have to field different teams/tactics is probably going to be more useful than one additional dupe path on a unit I already have.

Ah, saw a few people mention them so assumed they were. Is there a full list?

There's 2 stones, a free one and a paid one with the most expensive DS pack.

Free stone gives choice of the old 5 +3 ki mono leads (broly, ss3 goku, ultimate gohan, FP Frieza, Cell) and the paid stone gives a choice of one of the 5 70% leads (Buuhan, Omega, Broly, SV, Gotenks)

worth noting that FP Frieza is by far the best use of your free stone, if you run villains or are planning to run them or Extreme PHY. Ultimate Gohan would probably be my second choice.

Lagamorph

There's 2 stones, a free one and a paid one with the most expensive DS pack.

Free stone gives choice of the old 5 +3 ki mono leads (broly, ss3 goku, ultimate gohan, FP Frieza, Cell) and the paid stone gives a choice of one of the 5 70% leads (Buuhan, Omega, Broly, SV, Gotenks)

worth noting that FP Frieza is by far the best use of your free stone, if you run villains or are planning to run them or Extreme PHY. Ultimate Gohan would probably be my second choice.

Ahh. I already have FP Frieza though I don't think I've ever actually used him, and I've got PHY and INT Ultimate Gohan as well. Also got Broly, SSJ3 Goku (STR) and INT Cell. Is the SS3 Goku the AGL one? If so I might get him then.

Ahh. I already have FP Frieza though I don't think I've ever actually used him, and I've got PHY and INT Ultimate Gohan as well. Also got Broly, SSJ3 Goku (STR) and INT Cell. Is the SS3 Goku the AGL one? If so I might get him then.

it's AGI SS3 Goku yeah, that's the old +3 ki lead.

to be clear:

Free stone:
TEQ Perfect Cell
AGI SSJ3 Goku
STR LSSJ Broly (not LR obvs)
INT Ultimate Gohan
PHY FP Frieza

p2w stone:
AGI Super Vegito
STR Omega Shenron
PHY LSSJ Broly
TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks
INT Majin Buu (Gohan)

Lagamorph

it's AGI SS3 Goku yeah, that's the old +3 ki lead.

to be clear:

Free stone:
TEQ Perfect Cell
AGI SSJ3 Goku
STR LSSJ Broly (not LR obvs)
INT Ultimate Gohan
PHY FP Frieza

p2w stone:
AGI Super Vegito
STR Omega Shenron
PHY LSSJ Broly
TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks
INT Majin Buu (Gohan)
Cheers.

Think I'll grab AGL SSJ3 Goku then. Not getting the paid stone.
Or I might grab the TEQ Cell, since I don't really have a great TEQ lead right now. Closest I've got is probably TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta with a +3 to all Ki types.

Aurizen

I'm going for Gotenks!! I need me a good TEQ

Fox1304

Cleared it with this team that should be worse than what you have, aside from TUR SV, wasn't really difficult.
Edit: also update your box, I'm sure you've dokkaned some more units by now.

Yeah Mono AGL is the best way for me now. With a LR Vegeta it goes smoothly. A bit more healing items needed with a 2nd SV, since he hits way less hard than LR Vegeta.
Got 35 Medals now.
Are the two kids Dokkaning to Gotenks worth it ?

Meneses

Yeah Mono AGL is the best way for me now. With a LR Vegeta it goes smoothly. A bit more healing items needed with a 2nd SV, since he hits way less hard than LR Vegeta.
Got 35 Medals now.

They might be alright if you need someone to fill a team, but i'll be honest, i've only dokkaned a bunch of the kids to feed to PHY Gotenks.

I still have 1 of each but I haven't bothered with the Dokkan, I don't think i'll ever use them.

Regarding the free stone, I was tempted to get OG Broly because he always eluded me, but i'll go with FP Frieza.

Pretty sure I won't be spending money on the other stone, but if I did i'd probably get Omega because I don't have him.

MiTYH

Weekend was kind to me. While farming STR Turles has been painful, I have had a lovely 100% rate with the SA upgrades. So my INT Turles is 5/10 now, which is nice. Plus, I'm SWIMMING in medals, which I've been selling for a nice profit. Even now I have 300 and the number just keeps going up. I'll stick with this event till it leaves, so I should be in good shape come the anniversary.

Fox1304

Trying to finish these story mission in anticipation for SS4s lol

ALmost at 150 now.

Are they doing the 3 Multis Get one free?
If they do, I have 70 more stones to get before in order to get 8 multis :D
One side of me hope they do, the other would rather go to sleep haha

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Got 35 Medals now.

They are both decent units because of their passives and links, and not to hard to get to SA10 either because they are on every banner I think.
If you don't have anything better they make great little support units.

Only if you desperately need them as fillers for their mono teams. Otherwise, keep them in base form. In case you pull any SSJ Gotenks card, dokkaning them to UR will give them a 100% chance to raise the SA. It's a grind but totally worth it for PHY Gotenks, the best sealer in the game for a Super team.

Lagamorph

Stage 4 is way to hard for me. IT was difficult enough getting through Stage 3 lol

I got to PHY Broly and hit a brick wall, I just couldn't do any damage to him. I'd taken an AGL team with SV lead and LR Majin Vegeta friend.
If I took my LR Broly STR team I could handle him by taking down his defence, but I wouldn't have Whis heals to even get that far in the first place.

I got to PHY Broly and hit a brick wall, I just couldn't do any damage to him. I'd taken an AGL team with SV lead and LR Majin Vegeta friend.
If I took my LR Broly STR team I could handle him by taking down his defence, but I wouldn't have Whis heals to even get that far in the first place.

You basically have to rely on crits on him with most viable mono teams, it kinda sucks. Villains have a much easier time because they pretty much all lower defense for some reason.

Lagamorph

You basically have to rely on crits on him with most viable mono teams, it kinda sucks. Villains have a much easier time because they pretty much all lower defense for some reason.

I really wish the Boss Rush wasn't quite so luck reliant. Will see how I do in the SSJ4 summons and see if anything helps there.

Also been meaning to ask this for a while. I have the following SSR dupes sitting in my box, what do people think is best to do with them? Unlock routes? Trade for points?

AGL SSB Goku (A God Evolved)
TEQ Kid Buu (x2)
TEQ Janembu
INT Ultimate Gohan
INT Perfect Cell
INT Golden Frieza
STR Fasha (Giant Ape)
STR SSJ3 Goku
PHY Full Power Frieza

Durden77

This is cute, looking back through my old posts (apologize for the MASSIVE picture in it)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=223055055&postcount=14484

I wanted Majin Vegeta so bad, I was so psyched when I finally pulled him. I didn't care about team composition or anything, I just knew he was a Vegeta card that was actually extremely useful (for WT) which was kind of surprisingly hard to find at that time, and that he was my favorite character and I fucking wanted him. I felt completely content at that time.

And now I have LR Majin Vegeta. Vegeta hath blessed me for my loyalty.

This is cute, looking back through my old posts (apologize for the MASSIVE picture in it)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=223055055&postcount=14484

I wanted Majin Vegeta so bad, I was so psyched when I finally pulled him. I didn't care about team composition or anything, I just knew he was a Vegeta card that was actually extremely useful (for WT) which was kind of surprisingly hard to find at that time, and that he was my favorite character and I fucking wanted him. I felt completely content at that time.

And now I have LR Majin Vegeta. Vegeta hath blessed me for my loyalty.

O now I remember why I have an undying hatred for you, thanks for reminding me :p.

Aurizen

I'm almost at 400 stones... I think I'm ready for SSJ4. I only want Vegeta I need me a OP STR. I'm desperate for a OP Super INT unit for my main team.

MANUELF

Banned
you got a good mono AGI, you should work on dokkaning Rose and SSB(KK) Goku. I recommend pulling on the SS4 Vegeta banner over the Goku banner when they get here.
I have tried but I cant beat them reliably, I may need to farm the Z hard difficulty at 2 medals for clear rate

Top Bottom