• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I would say the reverse Dokkan medal is the Best option

They are like objectively the worst option due to being pretty easy to farm whenever you want as much as you want (barring stamina)

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
fvtxyYc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9HFyP0t25w

There are people actually making a case against Kais, wow. I'd take all that I can get.

Yeh they're silly, their reasoning is that they can be gotten from the Baba store(but that's limited) Either way doesn't matter lol Elder Kais are at 19k likes which is more than 3x the other three combined.

I would say the reverse Dokkan medal is the Best option

Nah you can get those for 30 gems. Elder Kai is 300 and 350.

Speaking of which, I like how they made it so you can't Awaken units the regular way if they were reversed. I reversed a few characters and waiting till the next banner in case I get dupes, no point in reverse-reversing em if I just end up getting another dupe.

Do does anyone know a good use for a dupe Turles. I want to feed him into the dupe system but considering he's a ki support and stunner, I feel like that's useless and should just Up his SA.

We have yet to see whether he'll be featured on the banner or not. If he is, I can guaran-damn-tee someone in here will get him :D

I doubt he will be, we saw they did the same thing with Majin Vegeta in JP and Global, aside from the rates being slightly better here as usual, same deal with Broly - featured on both, better rates on global. LR Gohan won't be featured.

Meneses

I doubt he will be, we saw they did the same thing with Majin Vegeta in JP and Global, aside from the rates being slightly better here as usual, same deal with Broly - featured on both, better rates on global. LR Gohan won't be featured.

It's a bummer that SSJ4s are the new meta shift, i'd rather save my stones and spend them all
not
getting LR Gohan.

MiTYH

Very happy, only took 11 STR Turles to max my INT Turles. Great luck there.

Thought about doing the TEQ turles, but meh, I need a break from this event. Gem farming until the anniversary stuff hits!

Ever since global got LR Broly before Japan it's much harder to predict when anything is going to happen with any real certainty.

Not in this case, I don't think. Gogeta and Janemba dual banners were a big deal, they are not going to put them close to the SS4 banners. I think we can expect the rollout of the leaders of this meta to be roughly on par with JP's. We're seeing variance only as far as the gacha LRs go.

Wait, in that video, it was the english actor for Goku doing Kamehameha. I haven't used sound in the game for so long.... is there english VO now?

Fox1304

INT Turles is a godsend for the SSJ3 gotenks event.
He's the correct type to resist the SSJ3 form, and when his stun procs gotenks is out for two turn, meaning his dangerous form is taken care of. Lovely unit, even more with its ki boost.

What should I do with fodder (Saibaimen/Cell Jrs) or characters with the EXTREME/SUPER tag that I don't plan to use? Are the Mr.. Satan statues only for selling? And I got three identical SR Vegetas, any way to fuse them?

Also how do I get her

Fox1304

UrPLkeo.png

Finally ! Took a while. Int turles ftw when I rà out of friends with LT Vegeta or Broly !
On to SV I think now, should have enough "fierce battle" characters.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
What should I do with fodder (Saibaimen/Cell Jrs) or characters with the EXTREME/SUPER tag that I don't plan to use? Are the Mr.. Satan statues only for selling? And I got three identical SR Vegetas, any way to fuse them?

Also how do I get her

You use N's for training
Rs you should check their passives/supers, some are actually good.
Same thing with SRs, especially since some of them dokkan into decent units.
Basically if their super seals/lowers defense, they have a passive that lowers attack, reduces damage, or have good links like shocking speed you want to keep them around.

SSRs I basically keep all of them.

Yes the statues are just for selling.

That videl is a valentine's series card, didn't drop yet here, but I doubt they'll wait till next valentine's to drop them on Global

You use N's for training
Rs you should check their passives/supers, some are actually good.
Same thing with SRs, especially since some of them dokkan into decent units.
Basically if their super seals/lowers defense, they have a passive that lowers attack, reduces damage, or have good links like shocking speed you want to keep them around.

SSRs I basically keep all of them.

Yes the statues are just for selling.

That videl is a valentine's series card, didn't drop yet here, but I doubt they'll wait till next valentine's to drop them on Global
Hmm, okay, thanks! So I have this Cell Jr and Saibaiman with EXTREME PHY which don't have a really good super/passive, is it cool if I just sacrifice them to any character I want or give them to Baba? And can I train a character as much as I want?

And darn, that sucks.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Hmm, okay, thanks! So I have this Cell Jr and Saibaiman with EXTREME PHY which don't have a really good super/passive, is it cool if I just sacrifice them to any character I want or give them to Baba? And can I train a character as much as I want?

And darn, that sucks.

extreme/super does't really matter with those units.
All it means is they are awakaned. Awakened N units are actually really good for training because they give a bunch of XP.

And no, the cards you use as training partners disappear. That's why you just use N's or awakened N's

Durden77

And darn, that sucks.

Yeah, the Extreme/Super tags are just representative of if the character is a good or a bad guy. They get the Extreme/Super tag once they are Z-Awakened, which every character can do. On the friend summon, the card you pull (usually just training fodder), are sometimes already Z-Awakened to give a bigger training boost.

So yeah, feed them to a better character with training. Nearly of all of the characters you get from the friend summoned, Z-Awakened or not, are for that purpose. And yes you can train as much as you want as long as you have fodder characters, it just costs Zenni.

extreme/super does't really matter with those units.
All it means is they are awakaned. Awakened N units are actually really good for training because they give a bunch of XP.

And no, the cards you use as training partners disappear. That's why you just use N's or awakened N's
Yeah, the Extreme/Super tags are just representative of if the character is a good or a bad guy. They get the Extreme/Super tag once they are Z-Awakened, which every character can do. On the friend summon, the card you pull (usually just training fodder), are sometimes already Z-Awakened to give a bigger training boost.

So yeah, feed them to a better character with training. Nearly of all of the characters you get from the friend summoned, Z-Awakened or not, are for that purpose. And yes you can train as much as you want as long as you have fodder characters, it just costs Zenni.
Awesome, thanks for the info!

Durden77

I got 4 Dragon Stones today for the 170 million login bonus for some reason. I think I got 2 or 3 yesterday too. Hey, not complaining, that's 10 stones today with the mission.

Even when you do have a unit to awaken it will probably just be Gregory. Everything is fucking Gregory.

I have 800 of him so I'm fine...for now lol. baba shop 30min timer is great for getting Gregory medals btw, if you have the slots unlocked he appears quiet often so make sure to keep checking there.

Top Bottom