• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Meneses

Hope LR banner comes soon so I can waste them there instead of wasting them trying to get SS4 Goku dupes lol

edit: welp too late, did 1 multi, got shit. lol

y'all crazy, I'm not pushing my luck any more. These stones are going in the big jar labelled Int Gogeta (or whatever the hell surprise Bandai springs on us before then, most likely)

no ssj4 with the free stones

why did i even hope

OMFG I GOT SSJ4 GOKU ON A SINGLE

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MY HEART

IT TOOK ME 2300 STONES TO GET A FUCKING SSJ4

Yay! Glad it worked out for you finally

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Now do I try to pull for SS4 Goku or do the smart thing and save for winter?

What is the next "must have card"? There isn't one right? Just a parade of similar mono-type leaders?

I think somewhere in the coding of my account, it was destined that I get all the AGL cards and nothing else, so maybe I should cut my losses and wait.

Now do I try to pull for SS4 Goku or do the smart thing and save for winter?

What is the next "must have card"? There isn't one right? Just a parade of similar mono-type leaders?

I think somewhere in the coding of my account, it was destined that I get all the AGL cards and nothing else, so maybe I should cut my losses and wait.

If you're lucky, PHY Cooler and the upcoming PHY Super Buu make Extreme PHY one of the best teams.

Outside of that, it's INT Gogeta/STR Janemba.

Aiii

So not worth it
I occasionally log into global to do summons with free stones for the hell of it... I pulled both SSJ4s now. It has SSB Kaioken Goku, SV, VB, Gogeta and Godtenks.

It has a bunch of good AGL units on it too.

I can't dokkan any of them at rank 40ish though, heh.

LNBL

Heyoooo

kJWq1it.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Guess I'll toss a few more singles at vegeta with the free stones. Pretty excited to get some more tiens.

7 singles, another Baby dupe. Fuck you baby.

MiTYH

Alt accounts are both good and terrible.

New stones= pulls, so alt account got:
1. SR Trash
2. VB and SSJ4 Vegeta

So I throw two on my main account...
1. SR Trash
2. SR Trash

Salt is real, folks.Alt account now has VB, Rose, SV, Gogeta, PHY Broly, SSJ4 Vegeta. It's goddamn STACKED.

The only hopeful thing is it got my 2 more tickets as long as global gets them...

LNBL

Think they will throw the election LR in the Broly banner that is coming back?

or are we expecting it to be an upgraded UR card

Aiii

So not worth it
The idea is that it's an upgrade to an existing TUR.

They'll probably lock the awakening requirements behind their .01% summon paywall though, for sure.

Sec0nd

Is this new Pikkon interesting enough to use the dupe system? Pulled two in one multi so I'm either going to use the dupe system or Baba him.

Is this new Pikkon interesting enough to use the dupe system? Pulled two in one multi so I'm either going to use the dupe system or Baba him.

Yeah you can get him to SA10 using the super strike Pikkon (50% when Z-awakened) so it's an easy bottom right unlock. I'm going additional attack on him because his debuff on Super is more valuable than his damage (which is still very respectable at SA10)

Since I was so lucky to get more than I could have hoped for from these banners, I'm just gonna start saving for the Gogeta banner. Pulling now would be like looking 5 or so gift horses in the mouth, and one LR gift horse in the mouth.

Sec0nd

Yeah you can get him to SA10 using the super strike Pikkon (50% when Z-awakened) so it's an easy bottom right unlock. I'm going additional attack on him because his debuff on Super is more valuable than his damage (which is still very respectable at SA10)

I might have gotten 3 extra dupes of the gift stones now lol. And how about the Cell? Got two dupes for him as well. He doesn't seem all that interesting though.

Fox1304

Woot, got the GT STR SSJ3 Goku. He'll be perfect with SSJ4 Goku.
Also got the Pikkon STR from the latest banner.
That's a big boost for my STR team, can't wait to max them & try it.

Cruxist

Got GT Str Trunks from the Goku banner and more nothing from the Vegeta banner.

I've gotten no SSR's from the Vegeta banner at all. This is like, the reverse of my JPN account right now.

Yay Stones! I'm now at 3 Pikkons and 2 KK Gokus (and a SS4 pull with nothing but SR) (and 5 AGL Cells that I'll never use and will likely sell)

So all those INT Gokus that we're getting for free/from mission rewards. What are they for? I assume they're for raising the SA of something but I guess I'm mistaken...

Tried all 3 guaranteed SSR pulls and all 3 SSRs were the Goku that I didn't want and a useless Cell. Really wanted Pikkon or Frieza but whatever.

Shiiiiiit. Finally Vegito Blue. Although I did another multi by mistake when I wanted the elder kais.. :"""(
Only pulled subpar sr crap :"(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Tried all 3 guaranteed SSR pulls and all 3 SSRs were the Goku that I didn't want and a useless Cell. Really wanted Pikkon or Frieza but whatever.

I only did the one pull and it was pretty much worst possible outcome (1 SSR, Agi cell)
I don't feel compelled to keep going just for Pikkon since my STR team is already pretty much perfect outside of no SSJ3 Vegeta.

Cruxist

Yay Stones! I'm now at 3 Pikkons and 2 KK Gokus (and a SS4 pull with nothing but SR) (and 5 AGL Cells that I'll never use and will likely sell)

So all those INT Gokus that we're getting for free/from mission rewards. What are they for? I assume they're for raising the SA of something but I guess I'm mistaken...

That int goku himself Dokkans. I maxxed mine out to SA10 but now I'm using them as training fodder for the ridiculous number of units I have to awaken. You get a lot of good experience. Or you can sell them, you get like 1 million zenni or something insane from just one.

ffvorax

Shiiiiiit. Finally Vegito Blue. Although I did another multi by mistake when I wanted the elder kais.. :"""(
Only pulled subpar sr crap :"(

Damn I'm tempted... I need SV so much... :(
But the drop rate of SSR in that banner has been terrible for me... I think I will just waste my stones... also I should never pull on a banner for a specific card... probably I should wait...

ffvorax

That 77 + Blue Stone deal is awaiting you in store. :p

Never!
No really, if it was the only game I play could have done it, but I actually buy also games for my PS4,PSVR, PSVITA... I can't manage to have also this kind of extra expenses... I buy some stones on sales when these are cheap enough, but +40€? Not for me... :D

I will keep my bad luck f2p (mostly)

Durden77

Savin these stones (except for stamina refills). At around 250 now, feels good. I'm not even gonna pull for Broly, I don't care about him that much and I'm good with LR MV.

Top Bottom