• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Stage 4 doesn't give you more medals or anything, it's just more likely to drop dupes. I don't think it drops the 15 or 20amounts of medals

It's purely because I haven't started the grind yet because I never got the PHY Super Strike characters farmed up because their drop rates are pure trash and I just didn't want to do it. Once you can use all the farmable characters (inc. my Frieza) it's just a lot less painful, that's why I never did it.

Interesting note: The new farmable INT Angel Goku can't be used in the LR Frieza stage, for whatever reason.

top row lookin' pretty fresh tho

x3g1fWO.png

sorry dark :p

I pulled LR Broly on my third multi and LR Gohan on my fourth ticket ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I spent more money than I care to admit chasing SSJ4 Goku though. My store page only has 6 of the 100+50 stone deals left over, so you can do the math if you want.

Holy shit. I have 9 of those left lol. But I have no SSJ4, no Gohan, no Kaioken, no LR Broly, no LR MV. :|

Nightbird

I pulled LR Broly on my third multi and LR Gohan on my fourth ticket ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I spent more money than I care to admit chasing SSJ4 Goku though. My store page only has 6 of the 100+50 stone deals left over, so you can do the math if you want.

Oh lord. Everytime I hear stories of people who spend heaps of money to get SSJ4, I realize more and more that I've been extremely lucky to get both with 200 f2p stones.

But hey, you have way better units than I have lol

Khansolo1

I pulled LR Broly on my third multi and LR Gohan on my fourth ticket ¯_(ツ)_/¯

In which summon did you get LR Broly

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Baby medals are so rare in baba shop, only had one show up just now.

Gotta love them Weighted Turbans got my dokkaned SSJK Goku to 120 with one of those and a plat shell.

That was actually...not a great investment lol.
super kaioken and pikkon are kinda like phy broly, in that their lvl 1 dokkaned stats are extremely close to their max level stats; they are basicalyl super buff at lvl 1, no harm in just leveling them normally.

Yup all I wanted was a single Pikkon for my Goku team and I ended up with everything o_O

guessing I should go for the lower right hidden power unlock for Pikkon since he has farmable special levels. Will go upper left with Goku. Not sure what to do with Cell because he seems kinda garbo.

yeah right on, that's what I did since i pulled 2 Pikkons, am planning to farm him up to SA10 tomorrow. I'm just hanging on to my Cells for now, one of them may just become Baba fodder since I will run Extreme AGL probably never and even if I did, this guy doesn't make the cut.

It's purely because I haven't started the grind yet because I never got the PHY Super Strike characters farmed up because their drop rates are pure trash and I just didn't want to do it. Once you can use all the farmable characters (inc. my Frieza) it's just a lot less painful, that's why I never did it.

Interesting note: The new farmable INT Angel Goku can't be used in the LR Frieza stage, for whatever reason.

top row lookin' pretty fresh tho

sorry dark :p

Holy whaling! My account is pretty close to yours but I didn't bother with the LRs lol. Rose and GT Trunks STR are the only 2 units you have that I don't have lol.

Oh and LR Gohan of course.

I got just TEQ Frieza so rip from GSSR pull. Hope my 2nd pull is better like the 7 SSR pull.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
It makes him decent, he doesn't have any useful ki links, but his passive does make him carry his weight, even if only as a floater.

Dokkan awakened vegito blue. I had been feeding him kais before i got ssj4 goku. My mono str team is doing pretty well. Should i use the 10 pull kai to get VB from 7SA to 10 and then 7 on SSJ4 goku or all 10 on SSJ4 goku?

Arrrammis

Finally got enough stones from dailies to pull on the banner, got double Pikkons! Not bad, he's the one I was most interested in. I need to do some trials to see if he works better in my Super STR team than SSj2 Gohan (teen). You lose the super saiyan link, but the passive (enemy def -20%) and the high attack reduction super is more useful than a card that does good damage on a team where Super Gogeta and SSj4 Goku already each do more damage than the rest of the team combined.

Is it possible to farm Dende healing and Senzu beans?

You can buy Senzus from Baba Zeni shop. x3 a day. Baba shop will randomly have Dendes item, so check every 30min since it's currently on refresh every 30min. Then levels will have them if you pick up the support(blue) capsules. You can get support items big time from the Bulma even currently going on. Can't gurantee it will be Senzus/Dendes but it's likely. you can also get Gohst Ushers & Baba from it.

linkent

Oh so basically feed those SR to the corresponding SSR to upgrade their skills?
SR to their SSR = 5%
Awakened SR to their SSR = 50%

Some SR need to be dokkaned.
SR>Awakened SSR>Dokkaned SSR = 50%
Since there is a lot of farming, people usually Awaken them to UR(spending elder/kaio medal) for 100%
Yup

Just hit another 50 stones. Do I want to pull or save for INT Gogeta and STR Janemba? So many decisions lol
Depend on your box. If you already have 1 of the SSJ4, start saving and pull on featured LR Banner.
Or the INT Gogeta(but maybe by that time JPN already have new Super/Ext lead)

Fox1304

AGL Golden frieza is soooo useful. That damage reduction is Incredible. On a full AGL team versus gotenks ssj3, He's hit for around a hundred in normal attacks and no more than 15k on SA, despite the worst Type compatibility. So glad to have pulled him.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
AGL Golden frieza is soooo useful. That damage reduction is Incredible. On a full AGL team versus gotenks ssj3, He's hit for around a hundred in normal attacks and no more than 15k on SA, despite the worst Type compatibility. So glad to have pulled him.

I have to agree....bother AGL/TEQ Gold Frieza are so good...quite the boost for my AGL and Villian teams.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Legendary Summon coming back with Broly on it.

WT in a few days 🤔

They're gonna drop his ass a day before the WT again aren't they lol

idonteven

no ssj4 with the free stones

why did i even hope

OMFG I GOT SSJ4 GOKU ON A SINGLE

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MY HEART

IT TOOK ME 2300 STONES TO GET A FUCKING SSJ4

Top Bottom