• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

No, I want to use Pan as my leader for my own game, but set it so that SSJ4 Goku is what friends can use/see on their list.

No, whatever you have set as your leader is what your friends will see on their list. Your best bet would be to create multiple decks and just switch to the other deck with SSJ4 Goku before you close the app.

Been following reddit for a while, seems the game has reached top grossing in:
- Germany
- Poland
- Portugal
- The Netherlands
- Belgium
- Lithuania
- France
- Canada
- Ireland
- Greece

Now we wait if/when we will get rewards
lol

For both iOS and Android?

Cruxist

And the sub-reddit is devouring itself over whales and optimal teams again lol.

Knew Pikkon wasn't optimal, but my Str team really needed a boost. Glad to have him on board. (and I always loved his design)

Fox1304

Got kaioken goku from the new banner.
Looks fine for a PHY team, but nothing too special right ? Would rather have had Pikkon for my STR team too.

We already got rewards for that. There may be more later but the 25 stones/tickets and orbs are for that.

I swear that was just a nice gift, because the description didn't talk about being top grossing, and I didn't see it in the news. However, if it was for top grossing in some countries it probably got top grossing in other since then so more DS maybe :eek:

Android only

Darn. Did iOS go top grossing anywhere?

L Thammy

Got this from the daily ticket. Did I actually get something from this that isn't complete garbage? :O

screenshot_20170715-27pka3.png

Much worse than the other Syn Shenron though.

Got Pikkon and Cell from the banner. Might actually sell Cell to Baba since I have 0 use for it in any team.
Pikkon though..... Oh yeah, I like him :) Very excited to finally have a half-decent STR lead.

...any idea if there'll be 30 more free stones between now and when the banner is over?

I finally set up one of those box things

https://dbz.space/box/attleborotaco

What would you guys make for a Mono STR team and a Vegito Blue Super Team?

Right now i have

SSJ4 Goku
GT Vegeta
SSJ3 Goku GT
Super Saiyan Trunks GT
Pikkan
Pan GT

PHY Vegito Blue
AGL Super Vegito
LR Int Gohan
PHY Super Saiyan Gotenks
TEQ SSGSS Vegeta
STR Pan GT(Dont have enough to equip SSJ4 Goku and LR Gohan)

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
gt vegeta??
You have str beerus, use him instead.
Infact just put together a mono int team and go body beerus dokkan event 10x so you can dokkan him.

Str pan isn't very interesting on the super team, she's gonna be a floater. So switch her for Phy pan, a much, much better support unit.
I'd also switch vegeta with super kaioken; more damage and much better links overall.

I feel like a switch has been pulled nullifying my luck, or that rngeus has abandoned me. Daily pulls got me shitty SRs, the 30 DS pull got me fuckin cell, and not even a yolosingle can help me :(

Meneses

I wish I could exchange potential orbs into another color. I have hundreds / thousands of every color except medium Blues, which I have 9 of lol

Xanru

Not gonna lie, the amount of farming I have to do in everything is disheartening. Makes me not wanna do any of it, especially with WT coming this week.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Not gonna lie, the amount of farming I have to do in everything is disheartening. Makes me not wanna do any of it, especially with WT coming this week.

I have had Dokkan installed on my phone since December 2016...still havent participated a single WT - whenever its brought up people complain about the time commitment it takes....are the rewards worth the effort ? Doesnt sound like fun to me.

Xanru

I have had Dokkan installed on my phone since December 2016...still havent participated a single WT - whenever its brought up people complain about the time commitment it takes....are the rewards worth the effort ? Doesnt sound like fun to me.

Really depends tbh. New WT is great for just casually going for rewards, going for ranking is pretty cancer unless you have a meta team, and even then anything below maybe 4k is really bad unless you have nothing but free time. The 4~5 day WTs are both a blessing and curse in this regard, you might be able to scrape in sub 10k casually if you have a really great team and some decent time though(or a good team that supports LR Broly and a bunch of orb changing items), but trying to maintain it over such a long span of time is painful.

linkent

without a Broly, just go for a 20 win stream at least. 5 days definitely is enough to do so without refilling.
this WT is even better with the rewards. 5 wins will net a Red DS.

Meneses

WT is the most tedious experience in Dokkan Battle, and that's saying a lot considering the game consists of basically moving from one tedious grindy event to the next.

However, since the WT got updated it's become more "casual friendly", you can actually get some decent rewards by just playing it a bit each day.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Pretty interesting how every TUR has a unique background made for it, but you'll never see it because they get the awakened background by default.

spending some stones tryna finally finish this LR Frieza grind and getting nothing but 5-7 drops... game please... i need this to be over. i need my sundays on dokkan back.

Flambe

Well first pull yesterday I got SKK Goku and left it at that. After reading how good him and Paikuhan were I decided for another one.

Paikuhan, 2 more SKK Gokus for Potential and Cell.

One more summon...? =| 34 stones left

Chille

Not sure if anyone wants it but my friend code is

I have SS4 Vegeta and LR Gohan that I switch between, both not fullly done with orb system but done as much as I can right now!

*also please say here if you add so I know to accept

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Really depends tbh. New WT is great for just casually going for rewards, going for ranking is pretty cancer unless you have a meta team, and even then anything below maybe 4k is really bad unless you have nothing but free time. The 4~5 day WTs are both a blessing and curse in this regard, you might be able to scrape in sub 10k casually if you have a really great team and some decent time though(or a good team that supports LR Broly and a bunch of orb changing items), but trying to maintain it over such a long span of time is painful.

without a Broly, just go for a 20 win stream at least. 5 days definitely is enough to do so without refilling.
this WT is even better with the rewards. 5 wins will net a Red DS.

Thanks, good to hear that its a bit more casual friendly nowadays.Ill see how far i come but my target for now are those 20 wins...dont know how difficult or time consuming this will be, ill report back once it started.

The nightmare is over, never again
until LR Goku stage 4

fuck getting him to SA20. Probably won't even fuckin use him much if at all. At least he's insta-140 with 1 training session thanks to those weighted headgears.

The nightmare is over, never again
until LR Goku stage 4

fuck getting him to SA20. Probably won't even fuckin use him much if at all. At least he's insta-140 with 1 training session thanks to those weighted headgears.

Stop making me hate you goddammit!

I'm at 450ish last I remember. Have to wait for people to put up a SA 20 LR Goku, right now there's only 1 LR showing up and he's SA 1

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Stage 4 doesn't give you more medals or anything, it's just more likely to drop dupes. I don't think it drops the 15 or 20amounts of medals

Top Bottom