• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

thaOwner

Got 72 tickets and received 11 SSR from it. Got Gogeta, FP Frieza, Majin Buu int, Strength Cell, SSB Goku Agi. Al dupes except Cell.

MiTYH

It's only what, 6 months of stones counting for this? The SSJ4 is where I spent the buttload of it all, so it will be very interesting to see what I get.

I kind of wish they had just given everyone tickets at once, even WT is distributed faster than this. Seeing people pull is just getting me anxious for my tickets, since I don't even know when I'll get them. Guess I'll ride the "F5" equivalent train until I get them.

And the Bulma event is nice. Got a secret path to fight Roshi at the end, twice so far, gave me a dupe. I'm focusing on SA first, then I'll move to the dupe system. I aim to have her completed and be my second Rainbow star (Androids were #1, though I still need the medals to awaken the last 10 SA)

idonteven

did it take this long to get tickets last time ? the longer it takes the more im thinking they fucked up

the fucked up with the first ticket banner and they fucked up with the LR gohan banner

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
oh shit i just saw the legendary event thing. I might actually try to get LR goku now.

Or at least just farm up tien and pikkon in super strike for frieza

edit: I guess the servers are getting destroyed? Lots of communication errors, nothing is loading.

did it take this long to get tickets last time ? the longer it takes the more im thinking they fucked up

the fucked up with the first ticket banner and they fucked up with the LR gohan banner

They're releasing them in waves as mentioned in the news release. Lots of people including myself still don't have theirs on GLB and JP as well.

ffvorax

No tickets here too, but also last time I didn't get them early... so I'm not worried.

What happened last time for people that didn't received them?

Meneses

No tickets here either.

Btw, biggest disappointment so far in this update is the fact that Pilaf and Launch still aren't Stop signs.

just had 4 out of 5 runs the other day when they showed up and I couldn't land there (on one occasion both showed up and I missed them both lol)

No tickets yet, but after the last two banners there isn't much I could hope for. I'd like SSJ3 Gotenks or VB but honestly that just feels greedy after everything I've gotten. Would get to have a fun Super team with VB though.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
32 tickets, can't complain:

STR MR PERFECT CELL
Agi Kaioken SSGSS Goku
Agi Xeno trunks (lel)
Phys SS2 Great Saiyaman

Not all great, but two very solid dokkan exclusives is nice. I was hoping for a Rose or SSB Vegito dupe tho.

Also I guess I should now buy those 5 phys SSR goku's from 2nd anniversary coins to feed to the goku?

51 Tickets. Used 26 so far. Got TEQ Pikkon, TEQ Perfect Cell, and 2 INT Perfect Cell. The number of SSR is pretty good, but I'm hoping to have better quality with my last 25 tickets.

MiTYH

I seriously don't understand the ticket distribution timings.

Main account, over 1 year old, no tickets yet

Alt account, under 2 months, tickets came in. 18 of them, which got me 7 R, 10 SRs, and 1 SSR, the dokkanable INT Vegeta.

Scared with how many tickets I'll get with my main account, since I know I've spent a lot more than my f2p one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Where the hell are my tickets...lol.
Its so weird that people can play the same version but receive tickets like 5 hours before other players....it cant be that difficult to distribute the tickets around the same time ?

The shitty part is i dont even know how many tickets im getting ..could be 5...or 10, just no idea. Depending on what i pull ill go for SSJ4 Gogeta or Omega Shenron later.

idonteven

waiting for my tickets...

skeleton-computer.jpg

Am I looking at this incorrectly, or will this Bulma unit actually be somewhat competent when she's maxed out? I mean, yes, go all crits, but if you went all Evade, she could effectively be the best blocker in the game...

Also, where the hell are my tickets?

ffvorax

Am I looking at this incorrectly, or will this Bulma unit actually be somewhat competent when she's maxed out? I mean, yes, go all crits, but if you went all Evade, she could effectively be the best blocker in the game...

Also, where the hell are my tickets?

I decided to go all evasion on mine. There are much better attacker in the game, and Bulma has the ability to Heal, so I see her more like an healer and possibly and evading attack unit...

My haul from the tickets. Didn't have SS3 Gotenks yet, and the extra FP Frieza is nice (though I'm going to wait until he's SA10 so I can use the bot-right path).

I'm fine with this. Is that SSR STR Cell any good? I don't really have any Extreme STR units, so he might go well on my Rose team.

NTG9WC1.png

My haul from the tickets. Didn't have SS3 Gotenks yet, and the extra FP Frieza is nice (though I'm going to wait until he's SA10 so I can use the bot-right path).

I'm fine with this. Is that SSR STR Cell any good? I don't really have any Extreme STR units, so he might go well on my Rose team.

NTG9WC1.png

STR Cell is really good, he deals immensive damage gets a huge attack boost, can super at 9 ki and kind of has an AOE super but it's not that useful. On a Villains team he fits well and he his really good on an extreme STR team.

MicH

Just got my tickets. Only 5 (just started a week or so ago) so just enough for a multipull and got one SR and four Rs...

Cruxist

I want those tickets!

Loving the Bulma event, btw. Great way to get Elder Kai, and its also a super fast way to get your 10 levels, even after you've fully finished all her paths.

No teamcost? :O
But is this just for the event? Nice!
There is so much things to do that is impossible to track everything... ! XD

Yes just for the event, so when it goes live is the perfect time to get them all to SA15, heck getting one dupe of them so you can get them to crit is also not a bad idea if you can spare the medals.

MiTYH

Yikes, got 30 tickets. Well, time to put my hands up and give my energy to Lord Shugesh

RESULTS:
4 R, 1 SR
4 R, 1 SR
3 R, 2 SR
4 R, 1 SSR STR Great Brilliance Goku
2 R, 3 SR
2 R, 3 SR

Totals:
19 R
10 SR
1 SSR

Freaking glorious. The Goku's new, but nothing to write home about. But man, 1500 stones get me this as a reward. I seriously do not understand why they have Rs in here at all. More than half my tickets were Rs! That's not a reward, it's punishment

Top Bottom