• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
200 mill stones are gone after today.

New Fusions banner in jp with Cell/Freeza fusion and Beerus/Whis fusion. As well as dokkans for other cards from the first Fusions banner

Cruxist

Welp. Spent 50 stones for one final pull on Gogeta and... got SSJ4 Gogeta. I can't believe it. These banners have been amazing for me in both Japan and Global.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
tsWjKXy.jpg

Finally broke 90k stats

Wow celliza and whirus are actually pretty great cards, barlot's dokkan isn't bad either.
But the best thing about this means the fusions banner is coming back; I can already taste the bulpan dupes.

Why do you need the medals so bad? I don't see what unit besides Gohan lol.

Anyways if you awaken Buuhan, thats probably your best bet. Right now you wanna work on SSJ4 Goku the most this coming STR day,. But your AGL isn't exactly up to snuff. Hmmm focus on your INT so you can get that Gohan closer to LR and then destroy SSJ4 Goku since his event can be really hard with the wrong team.

Today is INT day so focus on Buuhan. Post your entire box and lets see what we can do for you.

Edit: Opps mb for double post.
STR Gohan needs 35 while INT Gohan needs 77 :p those are my main goals right now. After that I guess I'll focus on Black Goku SSJR or SSB Vegito. So Buuhan and SSJ4 Goku are good for the event?

Here's my box (ignore the Videls lol)

linkent

STR Gohan needs 35 while INT Gohan needs 77 :p those are my main goals right now. After that I guess I'll focus on Black Goku SSJR or SSB Vegito. So Buuhan and SSJ4 Goku are good for the event?

Awaken all STR.
Do you have medal to Dokkan that Pikkon?
His lead is pretty good.
Get an LR Broly and fill all with STR.
Broly will clear all phase for you.
The other can do some chip damage of his health.
Bring Red Orb changer and defensive item.

cordy

Banned
How are the 200M stones gone after today? Crazy. I wonder if they're just holding them back for another event in a few months.

Did last minute single pulls. Got dupe Super Baby 2 on Gogeta and an R Nail on Shenron, decided fuck it and tried again and got SS2 PHY GT Goku. Can't complain. Now saving for Gogeta and for whenever the Fusions banner drops.

Aww bro go order your box by rarity at the very least. Too hard to look at all the different rarity and types.

Its the bottom right yellow box. Press rarity, then type and then favorite to split them up nice and neat.

Alright here is the plan. Go awaken that Goku Black and feed his dupes to him. Your goal right now is to dokkan the SSB Vegito to get a super team rolling. Rose makes a good villain team but your super team would be better overall since your super units are the ones that are awakened.

Alright here is the plan to fight SSB Vegito.

Lead: Rose Black
Goku Black
Angel Cell
Buuhan
Omega Shenron
Golden Frieza

Friend Rose Black SA 10, rainbow or at least 10 critical

Spam Rose with Black in one rotation

The other rotation will be the other Rose with Omega Shenron.

Note all these units should be awakened at minimum. You don't have to dokkan them because their events are far away.

For now focus on the Cell Dokkan event to awaken that Gohan of yours since today is STR day.

That villain team should work out well enough to kill him fast with 2 Rose Blacks even if yours isn't dokkaned.

Spent my final 50 DS and all I got was a 3rd PHY Gotenks. It's been fun, but uninstalling.

edit: I'll actually see what the 50 from the Goku event gives me since I grinded long and hard for it. It'll probably be 10 Rs but whatever

chrono01

I'm trying to farm 9 copies of the base-LR Goku, to level my Super from 1 to 9 before I DA him, and they never drop. I've wasted so much stamina on Stage 4 which is unfortunate, since Stage 3 seems to give better medals (which I also need to grind). :/

Flambe

My box

Should I bother spending stones on any banner before INT Gogeta, Gotenks and Fusions that just came out in JP?

LRs would be nifty but not if they don't fit with my other cards so eh I dunno

linkent

I'm trying to farm 9 copies of the base-LR Goku, to level my Super from 1 to 9 before I DA him, and they never drop. I've wasted so much stamina on Stage 4 which is unfortunate, since Stage 3 seems to give better medals (which I also need to grind). :/
Took me 710 medals from Stage 4 to get 14 Gokus.
Really not much different farming Stage 3 or 4.
So just keep farming it.
Especially if you dont have the collab Goku to +SA.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Haven't been playing much at all these past few weeks but I still manage to get 300 Grav chambers.

Thank god since I only had like 6 when the event started

chrono01

Took me 710 medals from Stage 4 to get 14 Gokus.
Really not much different farming Stage 3 or 4.
So just keep farming it.
Especially if you dont have the collab Goku to +SA.
Thanks, I'll keep at it!

Not much else to spend my stamina on. I just hope I finish in-time for all of the rewards, it's super-stressful. I might end up burning a few Dragon Stones just to make sure it happens.

Shouta

I did a 40 pull on the AGL banner because of all this Majin Vegeta hype. Got a SSR Xeno Trunks and SSR 18. Eh, at least I got the Elder Kais.

Aiii

So not worth it
I lol'ed at the Google Translate of this new card: https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1011820

The Kana reads Birusuisu and since Japanese doesn't have spaces to seperate words Google Translate interprets it as Biru (a building with multiple stories) and Suisu (Switzerland), so Building Switzerland.

Best card ever, I need it.

chrono01

Saw the LR Vegeta posts, did the 3x 40 stone pulls, one SSR (useless AGL Goten). This game really hates me. Over 1400 stones used and:

- No SSJ4 Gogeta
- No SSJ4 Goku
- No SSJ4 Vegeta
- No PHY Shenron
- No LR Vegeta

Seriously, every time I try to get back into this game, I play, save up my pulls, and get absolutely nothing with them. I play quite a bit of gacha games, but Dokkan Battle has always been the worst for me when it comes to pulls. The only times I can manage to get anything of worth, it's always when they're outdated and the power-creep is a factor.

Just super frustrating.

Lurk

Banned
fusions banner global tonight?

If so I'm saving my stones I have enough for two 50 pulls :D

100m for LR Hercule, ohhhhh jeeeeez

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Saw the LR Vegeta posts, did the 3x 40 stone pulls, one SSR (useless AGL Goten). This game really hates me. Over 1400 stones used and:

- No SSJ4 Gogeta
- No SSJ4 Goku
- No SSJ4 Vegeta
- No PHY Shenron
- No LR Vegeta

Seriously, every time I try to get back into this game, I play, save up my pulls, and get absolutely nothing with them. I play quite a bit of gacha games, but Dokkan Battle has always been the worst for me when it comes to pulls. The only times I can manage to get anything of worth, it's always when they're outdated and the power-creep is a factor.

Just super frustrating.

Man thats brutal.....the game cant give you a break.
Do you have at least VB or Rose ? I was also pissed when i didnt pull the SSJ4 units but at least those Super/Villian teams are still pretty solid and if you can get some duped/Hidden Potential on those subs they still hit hard.

But man 1400 gems without any of the featured Top Tier is just brutal...cant sugar coat this tbh. The only reason why you and other probably still keep playing is that Bamco is very generous when it comes to free orbs in Dokkan.

_Legacy_

So I just pulled AGL God Evolved SSJGSS Goku, is he worth investing in? I think I'm too late for the LR Goku but have farmed the 10 R Goku's from Epic Showdown. I guess I can take my time getting them dokkaned to feed into the Furious Limit Breaking Goku. I'm running out of Zeni lol.

Think I'll just complete story missions and farm stones for the new banner. I'm up to Area 13 but will go back to previous missions and complete on hard, z-hard for the 2 extra and whatever I get bonus from special missions.

So I just pulled AGL God Evolved SSJGSS Goku, is he worth investing in? I think I'm too late for the LR Goku but have farmed the 10 R Goku's from Epic Showdown. I guess I can take my time getting them dokkaned to feed into the Furious Limit Breaking Goku. I'm running out of Zeni lol.

Think I'll just complete story missions and farm stones for the new banner. I'm up to Area 13 but will go back to previous missions and complete on hard, z-hard for the 2 extra and whatever I get bonus from special missions.

AGL SSB Goku is really good on a Super AGL team when he dokkans. Hell, he can out damage SSB Kaioken because of his 100% attack boost.

For Zenni there's the Hercule event which gives some Zenni and a golden Statue made for selling. There's also the Bulma event which gives some Zenni as well.

ffvorax

AGL SSB Goku is really good on a Super AGL team when he dokkans. Hell, he can out damage SSB Kaioken because of his 100% attack boost.

For Zenni there's the Hercule event which gives some Zenni and a golden Statue made for selling. There's also the Bulma event which gives some Zenni as well.

Bulma event can give up to 900.000 zeni for run if you get all the coins... I think it's the best out there to do, I actually am doing it a lot from the start and got more than 1 bilion of zeni right now thx to it, even considering I spent a lot of zeni during these months (probably half a billion at least)

MiTYH

Alright, so my character list has grown since the last WT. I have four team ideas, not sure which is the most sound

- Heroes. Gogeta Lead, SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta, SV, Phy Gotenks, TEQ Godtenks, friend VB

- MonoSTR: Omega lead, SSJ4 Goku, GT Goku, Gogeta, etc. Friend LR Broly.

- MonoAGL: SSJ4 Vegeta Lead, SV, SSBKK, tons of agl units. Friend SV most likely.

- MonoTEQ: Godtenks lead, bunch of decent TEQ units, but no MV

I've run Mono AGL in the past since that's been my only viable team. TEQ is my least likely since I don't have an AOE unit. My only hesitance with Heroes is while Gogeta is good and I'll get links, he's no VB.

Thoughts?

Lurk

Banned
Bulma event can give up to 900.000 zeni for run if you get all the coins... I think it's the best out there to do, I actually am doing it a lot from the start and got more than 1 bilion of zeni right now thx to it, even considering I spent a lot of zeni during these months (probably half a billion at least)

thanks for this I will do this plus it nets a decent amount of XP too.

Come on banner changes, ready to cry at terrible pulls.

Although TBH got PHY Shenron and Gogeta from first pulls so can't complain.

ffvorax

thanks for this I will do this plus it nets a decent amount of XP too.

Come on banner changes, ready to cry at terrible pulls.

Although TBH got PHY Shenron and Gogeta from first pulls so can't complain.

To get the coins you have to go right at the first cloud, so you will gain NO exp at all. Only, depending on the three path you choose, money or awak capsules or obj capsules.

Lurk

Banned
To get the coins you have to go right at the first cloud, so you will gain NO exp at all. Only, depending on the three path you choose, money or awak capsules or obj capsules.

I meant you get the rank exp for completing it at least I was when I was burning through it previously for awakening medals and quick rank ups, but I was only level 50 then.

Alright, so my character list has grown since the last WT. I have four team ideas, not sure which is the most sound

- Heroes. Gogeta Lead, SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta, SV, Phy Gotenks, TEQ Godtenks, friend VB

- MonoSTR: Omega lead, SSJ4 Goku, GT Goku, Gogeta, etc. Friend LR Broly.

- MonoAGL: SSJ4 Vegeta Lead, SV, SSBKK, tons of agl units. Friend SV most likely.

- MonoTEQ: Godtenks lead, bunch of decent TEQ units, but no MV

I've run Mono AGL in the past since that's been my only viable team. TEQ is my least likely since I don't have an AOE unit. My only hesitance with Heroes is while Gogeta is good and I'll get links, he's no VB.

Thoughts?

Mono AGL will still get you through most stuff still from here on out. SV/SSJ4 Vegeta tank status is great. Here's the current OPTIMAL list for Super AGL: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/glbsuperagl If you have Rosé, he's still super amazing on a Super AGL team as well.

Styles

I put 5 50% success rates into my STR Paikuhan annnnd none of them went throug

again

Are you KIDDING me?

That's several hours of my life, 2.5 million zeni and hundreds of medal down the drain..

Like not 1 went through

WTF?

Cruxist

I'll be honest, I hate the release of new non-god cards. First it's all "wow, look at those stats! Definitely optimal!"

Then an hour later, "None of these are optimal, you're wasting your time, basically trash."

I still think I will pull on the fusions banner in Japan, but only because my fusions team is somewhat limited. Granted, it's limited to things like Str Gogeta, Phy Gotenks, and SSJ3 Teq Gotenks, but still.

I'll be honest, I hate the release of new non-god cards. First it's all "wow, look at those stats! Definitely optimal!"

Then an hour later, "None of these are optimal, you're wasting your time, basically trash."

I still think I will pull on the fusions banner in Japan, but only because my fusions team is somewhat limited. Granted, it's limited to things like Str Gogeta, Phy Gotenks, and SSJ3 Teq Gotenks, but still.

They're not optimal, but they are great substitutes for anyone who needs fusion characters for their team. At least they can get dokkans to make them better.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just got two 15 medal drops in a row. Nice.

160 medals to go.

Cruxist

Pulled on the fusions banner. No Ragrets.

Int Pandel
Str Barlot
Phy Whirus
Phy Chaioman

Really wanted Celliza for collectible value, but with 4 unique SSR's, I'm not going to complain.

Top Bottom