• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I put 5 50% success rates into my STR Paikuhan annnnd none of them went throug

again

Are you KIDDING me?

That's several hours of my life, 2.5 million zeni and hundreds of medal down the drain..

Like not 1 went through

WTF?
I just throw the 5% SR Pikkons into him and pray. I have to play his Strike a lot, but the drop rate makes it better. And my main goal was saving Zeni, medals, and training items.

_Legacy_

AGL SSB Goku is really good on a Super AGL team when he dokkans. Hell, he can out damage SSB Kaioken because of his 100% attack boost.

For Zenni there's the Hercule event which gives some Zenni and a golden Statue made for selling. There's also the Bulma event which gives some Zenni as well.

Thanks, shame the Hercule event is only daily!

I just throw the 5% SR Pikkons into him and pray. I have to play his Strike a lot, but the drop rate makes it better. And my main goal was saving Zeni, medals, and training items.
This, doing the same thing and mine is now at SA5, it takes a bunch, but at least I'm saving all my awakening medals.

Voror

Three more runs and I can Dokkan STR Omega. Not sure if I should then try to get the medals for PHY Omega or maybe try SSJ4 Gogeta. Coming pretty close to the wire on the 2nd stage for Omega so not sure I'd do much better on the last one. For some reason I thought these ended at the end of the month rather than today.

Awaken all STR.
Do you have medal to Dokkan that Pikkon?
His lead is pretty good.
Get an LR Broly and fill all with STR.
Broly will clear all phase for you.
The other can do some chip damage of his health.
Bring Red Orb changer and defensive item.
Can LR Broly be obtain on the current banners?
Aww bro go order your box by rarity at the very least. Too hard to look at all the different rarity and types.

Its the bottom right yellow box. Press rarity, then type and then favorite to split them up nice and neat.

Alright here is the plan. Go awaken that Goku Black and feed his dupes to him. Your goal right now is to dokkan the SSB Vegito to get a super team rolling. Rose makes a good villain team but your super team would be better overall since your super units are the ones that are awakened.

Alright here is the plan to fight SSB Vegito.

Lead: Rose Black
Goku Black
Angel Cell
Buuhan
Omega Shenron
Golden Frieza

Friend Rose Black SA 10, rainbow or at least 10 critical

Spam Rose with Black in one rotation

The other rotation will be the other Rose with Omega Shenron.

Note all these units should be awakened at minimum. You don't have to dokkan them because their events are far away.

For now focus on the Cell Dokkan event to awaken that Gohan of yours since today is STR day.

That villain team should work out well enough to kill him fast with 2 Rose Blacks even if yours isn't dokkaned.
Lol thanks for the advice to keep my box better organized, I mainly used a few for my team so I didn't bother with changing it before.

Alright, gotcha. I'll focus on the villains team and to Dokkan SSB Vegito. Thanks again!

Durden77

qTLfZyg.jpg

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

Join the club buddy

Occasionally I feel the temptation to just do the 3 discount pulls on the AGL banner for MV, but then I'm like... even if I pull him, so what? He's not that good compared to LR Broly and Gohan, he's not gonna enable me to do anything I can't already do, and his place in the meta is super awkward. And with having a very strong STR deck, LR Gohan, and strong rainbow hero/villain teams, I'm already good to basically ride out this entire meta. It's getting boring just waiting for the good banners. There's barely anything that even requires such strong teams. Really wish this game had some actual endgame content besides boss rush. There's just nothing to do but farm shit from whatever happens to be on.

chrono01

Man thats brutal.....the game cant give you a break.
Do you have at least VB or Rose ? I was also pissed when i didnt pull the SSJ4 units but at least those Super/Villian teams are still pretty solid and if you can get some duped/Hidden Potential on those subs they still hit hard.

But man 1400 gems without any of the featured Top Tier is just brutal...cant sugar coat this tbh. The only reason why you and other probably still keep playing is that Bamco is very generous when it comes to free orbs in Dokkan.
Yeah, I have VB and Rose, although just a single copy of each. You would think, after how many stones spent, that I would have received more than one, but nope. As I said, this game REALLY hates me. :(

The free stones definitely helps, but all it does is give me false hope in that I might end up pulling something worthwhile, which I never do. It's just depressing, but I try to not let it get to me too much. RNG is RNG, after all.

Saw the LR Vegeta posts, did the 3x 40 stone pulls, one SSR (useless AGL Goten). This game really hates me. Over 1400 stones used and:

- No SSJ4 Gogeta
- No SSJ4 Goku
- No SSJ4 Vegeta
- No PHY Shenron
- No LR Vegeta

Seriously, every time I try to get back into this game, I play, save up my pulls, and get absolutely nothing with them. I play quite a bit of gacha games, but Dokkan Battle has always been the worst for me when it comes to pulls. The only times I can manage to get anything of worth, it's always when they're outdated and the power-creep is a factor.

Just super frustrating.

Wanna be bad luck pull buddies <3? I didn't get LR Broly, LR MV, LR Gohan, SSJ4's, or PHY OS

I spent over $1k and my box sucks D:

Voror

Managed to Dokkan STR Omega. Looks like the SSJ4 Gogeta event is gone now, but the Dragons one is still up which seems odd as I thought they left at the same time.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Managed to Dokkan STR Omega. Looks like the SSJ4 Gogeta event is gone now, but the Dragons one is still up which seems odd as I thought they left at the same time.

They probably just got put on the rotation. Gogeta should come back on Sunday and Tuesday

Voror

They probably just got put on the rotation. Gogeta should come back on Sunday and Tuesday

Ah I was wondering if that would be the case. No hurry then on getting medals for PHY Omega. I'll focus on some of the others like SSJ3 Vegeta. I do wonder if I can handle the SSJ4 Goku event. Need to research it more.

Durden77

Join the club buddy

Occasionally I feel the temptation to just do the 3 discount pulls on the AGL banner for MV, but then I'm like... even if I pull him, so what? He's not that good compared to LR Broly and Gohan, he's not gonna enable me to do anything I can't already do, and his place in the meta is super awkward. And with having a very strong STR deck, LR Gohan, and strong rainbow hero/villain teams, I'm already good to basically ride out this entire meta. It's getting boring just waiting for the good banners. There's barely anything that even requires such strong teams. Really wish this game had some actual endgame content besides boss rush. There's just nothing to do but farm shit from whatever happens to be on.

Kinda where I'm at too. I have LR Majin Vegeta, SSJ4 Vegeta and Goku, PHY Shenron, and the near optimal teams for them. I have everything I need to beat anything in the game. And not only that, eventually you will just straight up run out of things to do in this game. I'm glad I'm finally done with LR Goku, but now I have like nothing to do except to clean up the 1 or 2 strike characters I don't have.

I'm pretty much just pulling from banners for fun at this point, and hell, for something to do. I'm going to pull on Cooler because I have the cards to make an Extreme PHY fun, but I don't need him at all.

cordy

Banned
Here's my box so far. Started a few weeks ago and I haven't spent any money on the game. Idk what I plan on doing with deck building but either way I'm glad I got what I could out of that last banner.

LHosnGt.jpg

L Thammy

Here's my box so far. Started a few weeks ago and I haven't spent any money on the game. Idk what I plan on doing with deck building but either way I'm glad I got what I could out of that last banner.

I'm thinking something like:

Rose Black as a lead, them team him with UR Cell, Golden Freeza, PHY Broly, Omega Shenron, and Goku Black.

PHY Broly as a lead, teamed up with Omega Shenron, Goku Black, PHY Gotenks, SSG Goku, and then Super Trunks.

cordy

Banned
I'm thinking something like:

Rose Black as a lead, them team him with UR Cell, Golden Freeza, PHY Broly, Omega Shenron, and Goku Black.

PHY Broly as a lead, teamed up with Omega Shenron, Goku Black, PHY Gotenks, SSG Goku, and then Super Trunks.

Dope I'll try these out!!

Which team should i use for the WT?

Vegito Blue
Super Vegito
Ssj gogeta
Ssj4 gogeta(Undokkaned)
SSJ gotenks
LR Gohan

Or

SSJ4 Goku
Ssj gogeta
Beerus
Pikkan
Ssj3 goku gt
Ssj trunks gt

Which team should i use for the WT?

Vegito Blue
Super Vegito
Ssj gogeta
Ssj4 gogeta(Undokkaned)
SSJ gotenks
LR Gohan

Or

SSJ4 Goku
Ssj gogeta
Beerus
Pikkan
Ssj3 goku gt
Ssj trunks gt

I'd say try to get a team leader that give KI to all STR(not just super) that way you can use a LR Broly Friend and do Attack All easier. Or do the same but with AGL instead and use MV

I did recently get LR MV, should i go the agl route?

Yea that's what I would do. Attack All really helps make the WT grind less exhausting since you just wipe em all out. If he's SA 20 you should have no problems wiping out all teams(except maybe Mono-TEQ) I'm not sure if his attack-all damage is the same, less, or greater than LR Broly though.

Yea that's what I would do. Attack All really helps make the WT grind less exhausting since you just wipe em all out. If he's SA 20 you should have no problems wiping out all teams(except maybe Mono-TEQ) I'm not sure if his attack-all damage is the same, less, or greater than LR Broly though.

Unfortunately hes still SA1

jesus christ these packs are fucking gross even by this game's standard. Paltry amount of orbs for the price, not even enough to fill out a character's free dupe paths. This is just disgusting. Worse yet it's a worrying precedent. Why give things away for free if people are going to pay for them? Hopefully these don't sell.

Voror

That's not encouraging. I mean if they gave you a hell of a lot more then maybe, but even then I'd prefer if they'd maybe do a daily rotation of the events they do now, but maybe adjust so you can redo them like with the Bulma event.

Like, damn, I thought Future Fight was bad about making character advancement a pain in the ass just so you're tempted to buy shortcuts for any one of the 18 bajillion resources you need to level your dudes, but even those packs are better value than this.

The best I can say for this is that, since I've been keeping up with orbs since the start, I don't feel like I need these packs.

The worst thing about this is, that now that these packs exists, we'll never get an easier way to get orbs again aside from the occassional double/triple orb drops during some big event.
Those will probably become less frequent as well.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Can get just about as many orbs of all types by doing the next WT. Only difference is you get 100 less S orbs but it's for all types.

Here saved you guys $100

Alright here is the plan to fight SSB Vegito.

Lead: Rose Black
Goku Black
Angel Cell
Buuhan
Omega Shenron
Golden Frieza
Ohh just realized my PHY Shenron is Syn Shenron and not Omega Shenron. Does that change anything?

BTW just tried pulling in the Dokkan Festival banner and got a TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, STR SSJ3 Vegeta, 2 AGL Golden Frieza and PHY LSSJ Broly. Any of them useful for the plan?
I just wanted Merged Zamasu ;-;

Ohh just realized my PHY Shenron is Syn Shenron and not Omega Shenron. Does that change anything?

BTW just tried pulling in the Dokkan Festival banner and got a TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, STR SSJ3 Vegeta, 2 AGL Golden Frieza and PHY LSSJ Broly. Any of them useful for the plan?
I just wanted Merged Zamasu ;-;

There's no reason for a fancy team, you should be able to absolutely body ssb vegetto with mono str.
Just use:
ssj4 goku lead
ssj gt trunks
valentine's pan
ssj3 vegeta
ssj2 gohan
Pikkon
friend LR broly.

Keep goku and trunks together and broly and....pikkon? Save red orbs for broly.
If you dokkan'd all of those units you'd sleepwalk all over that fight.

denebj

Neo Member
Those packs... OMG.. What a rip off.... For that price it should be enough orb to 100% a character...
Also the mysterious pack is the worth.. They are selling you friends points? Like really lol
What's concerning is that I hope they will not reduce the amount of orbs you can get like the x2 x3... That's not going to be OK :/
They even sell you what you can buy in the baba shop for barely any baba points.. What are they thinking....
I really hope they make as little money as possible on those.....

L Thammy

I still don't have a Broly or any LRs. I've just got to hope that Vegito Blue's extra attacks can take down half the enemy team in one turn instead.

There's no reason for a fancy team, you should be able to absolutely body ssb vegetto with mono str.
Just use:
ssj4 goku lead
ssj gt trunks
valentine's pan
ssj3 vegeta
ssj2 gohan
Pikkon
friend LR broly.

Keep goku and trunks together and broly and....pikkon? Save red orbs for broly.
If you dokkan'd all of those units you'd sleepwalk all over that fight.

You realize he can't do the SSJ4 Goku event to even awaken him right? His units aren't awakened so they won't get the buff from the leader skill.

Most of his villains are awakened and he has dupes for them. Thats why I suggested a villain team and he gets the link bonus to kill SSB faster with Rose and Black.

Those packs are such bullshit. Disgusting and I hope no one buys them.

Top Bottom